Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DDT Member Rumor: 2/2/11 *NEW

rdb

All this, "father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate" stuff is HILARIOUS. I mean it's insane. How can this have an validity. Not bashing....it's just really comical at this point. I will say its entertaining. haaaaaa. I feel bad for the people that hold on to these type of rumors as truth. Go RV! B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

its goin on 8pm over there are you a tardo too

its 8pm over there jeez you people i said nothing about pst...

Actually you did when you called bentley a tardo. His post said 4pm PST had not happened yet, and you said it's way past 4pm there. 4PM PST is the same time all around the world. I'm going to go out on a limb and say I'm way smarter than you so you with a 154 IQ. But I still won't call you a belittling name. You just need to be nicer to people, especially when you are wrong in your understanding of how time zones work.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

OK, I want this to happen as badly as anybody but the thing about putting times in a post and saying "today" when perhaps you mean yesterday because the post was posted this am and 4:00 pm hasn't happened yet today. AND by NOW it is 8:15 pm in Bagdad? All I can say is it must be happening tomorrow.

GO RV so I can GET MY RV.

nothing will happen early part of 2011... matter of fact i remember when alot of people here were ripping zantac for saying it wont happen in 2010.... how do you guys feel now?

i like some of you did get alittle excited last year but i have always said and come to realize even more now that this is gonna take more time. We will be fortunate for this to even happen in 2011.

Zantac can take care of himself.. but i guess we will come to for intel since you know everything

Actually you did when you called bentley a tardo. His post said 4pm PST had not happened yet, and you said it's way past 4pm there. 4PM PST is the same time all around the world. I'm going to go out on a limb and say I'm way smarter than you so you with a 154 IQ. But I still won't call you a belittling name. You just need to be nicer to people, especially when you are wrong in your understanding of how time zones work.

I said its way past 4pm over there not 4pm PST ass clown

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

I agree, if people could read and comprehend and then apply the outcome of what they gathered into intellignet or beleiveable information you might take notice. As far as time zones work you did not understand the origional posters comment compared to the time zone he/she was in. Just remember a broken clock is always right at least twice a day!!

• Upvote 1

All I can say is...WOW!

All of this contention and ugliness over what is generally accepted to be a RUMOR!!!

I think a great number of people need to "unplug" for a while. Go spend some quality time with your families. Try to regain some perspective as to why we are all in this thing.

Thank you for the post and the opportunity to reply.

• Upvote 5

geez, calm down everyone....I believe he may have meant it was 4AM PST today when he spoke to him on the West Coast (that is possible).....or as many of you said - maybe it was yesterday...(that is possible)

WHATEVER...anyway, I, too, like the rumors....keep doing it until it's right:-) thanks~

have you guys seen this article? posted somewhere else, but no one commented....since it was mentioned about the oil flowing...thought I would see what you all thought..

Oil Prices ‘Disconnected’ From Physical Market, El-Badri Says

By Rachel Graham - Jan 31, 2011 6:25 AM CT

Abdalla el-Badri, secretary general of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, comments on the global oil market and OPEC investment plans.

He spoke at a Chatham House event in London today. The comments are transcribed from a recording of his speech on Bloomberg.

On the global oil market:

“The oil market currently has more than enough oil to meet current demand. Global inventories are high. Forward cover is close to 60 days which means it’s six to seven days above the five-year average.”

OPEC has consistently said in recent times that prices are disconnected from the physical oil market and are increasingly subject to the paper market.

Consequently the market is dominated by financial players, which is misleading when it comes to understanding the behavior of the oil market.”

On OPEC production:

“Our member countries are producing 29.3 million barrels a day and also collectively hold spare capacity of over 6 million barrels a day. Consequently we don’t see any shortage of oil in the market.” (uh?)

On exploration and production investment:

“In the medium term we are investing an estimated $155 billion in projects across our member countries. The timetable for these projects to come on-stream is between 2010 and 2014. These projects will add around 12 million barrels a day of gross production capacity.”

On downstream investment:

“Some of our member countries are also investing in downstream projects. These projects both at home and abroad are estimated at close to $40 billion.” Refining and processing are so-called downstream activities in the oil industry.

On natural gas investment:

“The capital investment requirement for the gas industry seems to have recovered from contraction since the recent financial crisis. Actual natural gas investment in expanding capacity, production and transportation will amount to about $167 billion to 2015 across the Middle East and North Africa. The majority of this investment will be in OPEC member countries.”

“In addition, close to 39 trillion cubic meters of gas reserves remain as yet to be discovered in the Mena countries.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-0...adri-says.html

All I can say is...WOW!

All of this contention and ugliness over what is generally accepted to be a RUMOR!!!

I think a great number of people need to "unplug" for a while. Go spend some quality time with your families. Try to regain some perspective as to why we are all in this thing.

Thank you for the post and the opportunity to reply.

What do you know - you're just a Newbie! LOL

JUST KIDDING! Great post and you are right. I'm new too and havent unplugged but I have learned to laugh when its warranted and sift through everything with a fine screen just in case I can find a pearl. It has become more of a hobby/pastime to me than an investment. Lord knows I want the money if it comes, but until then I'm just having fun.

Thanks for the post.

Once again name calling instead of a proper retort. This is like playing handball against a curtain. Have some respect for your fellow forum-mates, then I'll have some for you.

Done.

"Playing Handball against a curtain" Nice Mustmoto, havent heard trhat one before :lol::lol::lol:

Geezzzzzzzzz.............some of you really need to grow up! Life is too short to worry about little things that someone at least had the courage to say what they hear. It scares me to

think that if this RV ever does happen how some of you will handle yourselves when you think you are all that with some money. This is a chat room, plain and simple. Some of you

make a mountain out of a mole hill. If you don't like what they say go to a different forum. You don't have to be ugly. You know God don't like ugly people. Maybe he thinks some of you

don't deserve it so that is why it is taking so long. Cheer up! Life goes on! Bash me all you want I really, really don't give a crap! I am happy with my life, my family and everything that

goes with it! Smile...........it makes people wonder what you're up too!!

• Upvote 1

Once again name calling instead of a proper retort. This is like playing handball against a curtain. Have some respect for your fellow forum-mates, then I'll have some for you.

Done.

WooHoo!

Bravo!

Yipee!

Way To Go !

Great Retort!

Need I say "Well Said"?

I love it when someone has sufficient command of the English language, enough couth, an intelligent attitude and the guts to use them all in the right place and time.

You hit the jackpot my friend!

smee2

All this, "father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate" stuff is HILARIOUS. I mean it's insane. How can this have an validity. Not bashing....it's just really comical at this point. I will say its entertaining. haaaaaa. I feel bad for the people that hold on to these type of rumors as truth. Go RV! B)

Dinar is turning out to be some sort of bad chain letter....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bumper, this Oil4Life clown needs to go somewhere else!

Oil4Life has a reputation of -94!! How bad does a person have to get before they get banned from this sight? Is it ok to come on, throw out some insults, and then leave? What good can those types of contributions be for the folks who are trying to read/learn about this investment??? It is bad enough to have to read through basher after basher, but now he has taken it to the next level with insults and name calling?? Good golly Miss Molly......... <_<

Edited by iceburgpens
  • Upvote 5

My sister's friend's boyfriend's mother who lives next door to a guy who knows someone who has coffee with a guy who walks by a bank each day who spoke to someone who also walks by the bank in the afternoon three days a week also said that the rv will happen on a monday when his friend walked by the bank and looks through the garbage and found the empty box that had De La Rue printed on it and inside the box were confidential notices about something called an rv at $12.00.....I swear this happened - this is not a rumor....really....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

My sister's friend's boyfriend's mother who lives next door to a guy who knows someone who has coffee with a guy who walks by a bank each day who spoke to someone who also walks by the bank in the afternoon three days a week also said that the rv will happen on a monday when his friend walked by the bank and looks through the garbage and found the empty box that had De La Rue printed on it and inside the box were confidential notices about something called an rv at $12.00.....I swear this happened - this is not a rumor....really....

lol sadly your story is just as legit as the BS that gets posted here every day

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1