Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well, i first thought that for whatever reason, if i contributed to replying to posts, that it would somehow facilitate the RV or at least move things in a direction that we could all celebrate. lol. Looking at me, my life, and my dinar investment, the cup is still half full. For those of you scoring at home, we jumped at an opportunity to turn a little into a lot. Regardless if the dinar RV's, RI's and is traded, whatever. I'd like to think that this is a win-win. Even if we don't become overnight millionaires, we will have gained some monetary rewards. Correct? Anyhoo. There is my two cents. Much like the rest of you, i long for the day that this becomes official, and we can go on taking care of whats important to us, and always remember "that moment in time" when we out of our heads with anticipation and optimism. And perhaps,soon, it will all be a laughable experience. Laughing so hard, we have to summon our housekeeper/maid/servant to get a $100 bill to wipe the tears of laughter away. In closing, fingers crossed and staying thirsty my friend(s). Lets keep it positve. Good things happen to good people. And if that prior sentence holds weight, none, well, most of us won't have a thing to worry about. Cheers. Chao. And lets get the RV on already!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 7