Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buy More Dinar--Or Not ?

chuckray

In my opinion, its not the amount one has but the amount one has depends on ones risk tolerance and the amount of money one can live without. Its not how you feel but make a sound financial decision.

what i can't figure out--if it does RV--then i would feel like an idiot for not buying more--imho

I wouldn't be too crazy. I don't get greedy and only invest only what I can afford to loose if that's the worst case scenario. Tell yourself if it doesn't RV shortly will you be ok. Can you afford to tied up your money this way any longer? I reach my limit too for the last 4 months regardless of the news or rumors. I sit and watch. JUst enjoy the ride. Just hope it happen soon enough.

Go RV..anything..

• Upvote 1

me too first i bought a mil, then i thought no i need 1.5, then i said i'll get too 2.5. ive held there strong for a year , i can afford more , i just stoped there because that is where i told myself that it was enough.... but starting to wonder im not wanting other peoples insight, just letting you know where im at. moral of the story it will always be enough or too much untill that wonderful day ..... then it wont be enough, you will always think that you should have bought more. but with any investment you got to have limits and boundrys, you cant comsume your self with it or your just a wisher.......... dont post back about typo's i dont care , i normally type in text anyway

the way i think about it is that i want to be a millionaire. So i bought a million and thought, Ok. RV at 3.22. i have 3 million bucks YipYEEEE. now im seeing stuff like at 50cents so im like no im not a millionaire anymore. So i want to buy more. I think im just gonna get 4Mill total so im pretty sure ill be a millionaire. either that, or ill have 12M. and i wont have to work for the rest of my life. .... sounds like a deal to me :D

the way i think about it is that i want to be a millionaire. So i bought a million and thought, Ok. RV at 3.22. i have 3 million bucks YipYEEEE. now im seeing stuff like at 50cents so im like no im not a millionaire anymore. So i want to buy more. I think im just gonna get 4Mill total so im pretty sure ill be a millionaire. either that, or ill have 12M. and i wont have to work for the rest of my life. .... sounds like a deal to me :D

a lot of rates all over the board---$ 1.18 seems the most reliable one i believe in--based on my research

• Upvote 1

The lowest number for an RV that I felt was "credible" was $.86. I have enough that at that rate after taxes at any rate I still walk with a million plus. That is more than enough for me. Pump... Pump... Pump away I am more than covered if/when this comes in. I live in Nevada and am a gambling man, this investment is written off for me as part of my loss last year. I read, love, enjoy, and laugh at the rumors. I feel like someone has to be right and I feel like that day is closer every day. But I am done buying more. It was hard at the end of the year with all the pumping and now I am glad I made it through without buying anymore. Hope this helps. Go RV!!!

J.R.

With the way things are going now ,considering all the hype that has be going on in the last year and nothing happened. With all the gurus dates being wrong, with no end in site in the near future. Look how low the chat room numbers have been lately , which has always been an indicator if things are going to happen. Why would you consider buying more Dinar? Why just keep a level head and just treat this like an investment and not a cure all to your problems? I don't see any reason to invest any more money into this investment. I don't even hear the rumors that it's going to RV this Monday anymore. You need to step back and take a moment and look at what you are doing. JMHO!!!

• Upvote 1

With the way things are going now ,considering all the hype that has be going on in the last year and nothing happened. With all the gurus dates being wrong, with no end in site in the near future. Look how low the chat room numbers have been lately , which has always been an indicator if things are going to happen. Why would you consider buying more Dinar? Why just keep a level head and just treat this like an investment and not a cure all to your problems? I don't see any reason to invest any more money into this investment. I don't even hear the rumors that it's going to RV this Monday anymore. You need to step back and take a moment and look at what you are doing. JMHO!!!

how about because this investment could cure all my problems

btw. im in the oc too haha

My wife and I adopted the following plan. We decided that we would invest an initial investment into self drected roth's her's and mine.the maximum allowed and the additional to be held outside of the roth. Our trigger for additional purchases 1st of the month, if no RV we buy an additional 250,000. and will continue to do so until it RV's. No pressure to buy more...just a plan.

Edited by detroitjazzman
  • Upvote 1

great post--thanks

I've lost more money on dumber investments and walked away unscathed... except for the chapped ass.

I treated this no different than any other investment I've made... As soon as I buy into the trade, I consider that money lost.

It would literally be the awesomest shiznit ever, if this thing actually RV's in the near future.

I'm not old by any means, and I've got patience.

One way or another, I'm sure I'll see a nice return on my investment eventually.

(though i'd really like to retire asap).

• Upvote 1

what i can't figure out--if it does RV--then i would feel like an idiot for not buying more--imho

As I stated above. Base your decision on your own particular situation. You will not and should not feel like an idiot if you base your decision on a sound financial decision. Either way this investment goes, you will be a winner if you base your decision wisely. Need I remind all of us if, what if the dinar doesn't RV. I am sure you will be very happen that you only brought what you have now.

"Greed is Good" - G. Gecko Otherwise NONE of you would be on this site. Its ok to want more. I'm buying some every paycheck. (not millions at a time) Just with my BUDGETED spending money. I only buy mine through 5/3 bank. Since I have an account I dont get charged a fee. IQD 0.0010647 X 100,000 = $106.47 US. And I can buy as little or as much as I want. Go RV!

My wife and I adopted the following plan. We decided that we would invest an initial investment into self drected roth's her's and mine.the maximum allowed and the additional to be held outside of the roth. Our trigger for additional purchases 1st of the month, if no RV we buy an additional 250,000. and will continue to do so until it RV's. No pressure to buy more...just a plan.

SPOKEN LIKE SOMEONE WHO ALREADY KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE THIER MONEY. (refreshing here) :)

SPOKEN LIKE SOMEONE WHO ALREADY KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE THIER MONEY. (refreshing here) :)

• Upvote 1

are most people here still buying ?--or do you feel like you have enough ?

3 million was my self -imposed limit---but now i wonder

let me put this in to what you are looking for most people here are not buying more, does any ever feel like they have enough if you don't thats greed setting in and that could cause you to lose everything you have, if 3 mill was you limit stick to it and don't buy more, as many people have said buy only what you can efford to loss if this goes south I have less than you and a friend has less than me. Think of it this way "i have 3 million( this is you ) and any rv over 2.50 pays me back enough to retire on and maybe help out a relative and still live a good life." so you will do just fine with what you have and I would say you have enough. I asked the same question in the chat room and every one agrees buy what you can efford to lose no tells what they have in dinars and that should be keep to yourself anyway. 3million at 2.50 = 6.5 mill and thats enough to retire on anywhere.

I factored in 5 different points when I bought mine.

1. What are my plans for my return if a RV occurs. Whether it is paying off the house, car, credit cards, etc. Add the total of those up and figure out what you max debt is and anything you would like left over; but be sensible about it. Saying you have $250K in debt and would like an extra $6 million is just being greedy.

2. Take into account what the RV could come in at. This is like swatting a fly in the dark, but let's say the smallest rate you could see would be .25. Now with that rate, how much dinar do you need to cover what you want. Don't forget to throw in about 40% taxes just to be on the high side. If taxes are a little less, little more in your pocket.

3. Factor in the pessimistic side that there is no RV. Have you invested enough to get a little back and not have lost your life saving.

4. Knowing the factors above, now base how much dinar you can afford. Don't use the basis of skipping monthly bills or using you credit cards. If you have an extra $300, then invest in a little more, but don't skip the mortgage a month assuming the RV occurs 2 weeks later.

5. With all the factors above, always keep in mind that wealth does not happen overnight, so you are in it for the long haul. Whether it RV's next week or next year, you are ok with what you have and are still living normal without that money.