Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Chat Post - 1/26/2011

ronscarpa

Okie Chat Post - 1/26/2011

« on GET: Today at 01:40:35 PM »

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] too much to post--maliki and shabbi now in power struggle--code words last nite indicated at least a week till r/v-if then-more to follow-will post more when i can wade through intel in from D.C. Last night--imf and world bank heavily involved and it's a very convoluted situation-don't start with the rate and date crap--who knows for sure--will share more as day progresses …. nuff said

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] maliki possibility of a no confidence vote which would remove him

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] obama will not re-new 13303 after deadline of may 12-2011

OKIE_OIL_MAN] not removal only concerns investing and buying--nothing to do with our dinar we hold now

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] non renewal of 13303 has nothing to do with the dinars we now hold or our ability to cash in--parlament re-convenes feb 1-may or may not have implications on r/v

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] imf now in position to control situation--they have gone as far as they want to go--crunch time

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i can not post and answer questions at the same time--what do you want answers or intel?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] if you want exact date and rate--seek answers elsewhere

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the dfi funds are to be released no later than june 30-2011 that's why 13303 will not be applicable that is due to expire 5-12-2011

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] obama will not have to re-new 13303--will be moot point at that time

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] do not worry about your investment-it is legal and binding on iraq to honor the value of their dinar internationally--

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] simply stated--your dinar is to have value-period--

• Upvote 1

Just read EO 13303 and there is no expiration date. Please direct me to the correct location to find such information. Otherwise, read these chats and research for five minutes before posting. Members do not need anymore misinformation

Just read EO 13303 and there is no expiration date. Please direct me to the correct location to find such information. Otherwise, read these chats and research for five minutes before posting. Members do not need anymore misinformation

Just what we need, another power struggle and chaos, but then again, that is the Arab way.

Not a prediction: I was hoping for a RV before the March 24th Arab Summit, on the personal belief that Iraq would want to host the summit in the capacity as a financial equal to its peers. If anything that Okie has said is true, then I have to believe that the RV will be later than sooner.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/Message-from-the-President-and-Notice-of-Continuation-regarding-Iraq/

there is no expiration on a 13303. :lol:

Wrong.

Edited by lanc3hck
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. Accordingly, I have determined that it is necessary to continue the national emergency with respect to this threat and maintain in force the measures taken to deal with that national emergency.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,

May 19, 2009.

I do not know why you said wrong to our posts. I read nothing from the press release that says it is to expire at the date in the okie chat

• Downvote 1

If I'm reading this correctly, this should have expired in May of 2010......look near the end.....

"to deal with that emergency must continue in effect beyond May 22, 2009. Therefore, in accordance with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq."

• Upvote 2