Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Most Negative group of people in this investment

i hope you are not going to the get team for your real intel.... see the reason why people bash the b.s. nonsense is quite frankly many people here have been in this for a very long time and are sick and tired of the same old recycled crap year after year , month after month , day after day.... we are tired of tk. okie . medic , blaino, buckeye, honeypaws. phoenix , floridadinar, ammedden, tiac. ennorste, gankans and so many more . these are all names that anyone that has been in this a long time should know well , some of them still continue to spread there tales , others go quiet and drift away in our memories only to be reincarnated as another screen name soon after.... feel free to add anyone folks, these were just off the top of my head without much thought...

tired of guru's : if you post the intel with he said she said , mysterious no name sources and double top secret agent men then be prepared for the scrutiny : we have seen you all before .....

if what you have to say is true than you will be vindicated by the fact that an rv actually takes place .. so please post your intel just be prepared for the backlash from us let's say not so easily swayed long term dinar investors ..

Thank you

• Upvote 4

The bashing wouldn't be so frequent if people tried to stick to the facts when at all & if possible.

Give a supporting link. Due your due diligence prior posting a link or starting a topic. There is a good chance one may already exist.

People here are likely members of a couple dinar forums.. So what happens is, sometimes one person sees a new link posted here, than turns to post it on another site, which in return may make its way back by another member who is a member of both sites. It's a frequent thing, and you'll see numerous articles about people who posted screen-shots, or took photos of something they saw, or a link with a different rate that we have all seen.

Ideally, none of us are going to believe what we see/hear until CBI posts a different rate. Yes, forex may have the rate posted prior to CBI showing it, but only for a short-moment would be my guess. But in reality, upon any RV the chances are they'll likely coincide when they update.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if CBI updates prior to Forex, XE, Netdania, or any other currency exchanging sites.

Everytime someone post a comment you guys are like voltures on roadkill ready to blast with negatve remarks I'm done with this site I'd rather spend my time viewing a more positive forum where you can actually get real "info"

Give me your best bashing!

See ya... since you have only been here 2 miniutes any way and contributed soooo much to this site I agree with the rest DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA!!!

now to all the serious people in the room does anyone notice it seems some of these people are just trying to get people to go to another site like DD or PD... those places are a joke... don't let these negative newbies get ya down... as a wise older woman use to say to me "Keep on Keepn' on Big Baby" just keep your heads up this will be all over soon enough Love Ya'll GOOD NIGHT!!!!biggrin.gif

Bane my user name is way to creative for you to figure out my interlect far exceeds this forum maybe after this rv you'll have the oppertunity to sample some "steak tartare"

Stake Dinar-Nar, You would better serve your intellect if you took the opportunity that spell checker provide before you remark about a bunch of nonsense!

• Upvote 3

Everytime someone post a comment you guys are like voltures on roadkill ready to blast with negatve remarks I'm done with this site I'd rather spend my time viewing a more positive forum where you can actually get real "info"

Well you have to admit most are already past the goofy small stuff and know alot with this investment , so when the newbies come out of the wood work , what do you exspectlaugh.gifwink.gifcool.giftongue.gif

• Upvote 1

I would not comment on other people's intellect if I were you. You cannot even spell. The reason some bash is that it is obvious that someone is telling a lie. They are just pointing this out so people are not misinformed.!!

• Upvote 2

You guys are so easy to get fired-up I was just screwing with you'll I enjoy bashing and all the smarta$$ remarks as much as the next guy I was just bored and ran out of terryk and okie intell to read!

TerryK and Okie intel(igence)? now theres a crazy thought. :blink: