Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

REALLY?????

The Original Spike

mrsonnyr, I do understand exactly what you mean but I also know what money can do to people. Yes, I have gotten burned bad by my own family for 4 years when my dad was in a coma and I fought tooth and nail to get money to bury him when he passed. Me and my husband both work full time in a middle class family, with my 2 children and two dogs and yea I have walked in those shoes. I am holding 2 mill. And I would love to know about your foundation, have a website. I would like to start a children's program in or small town.

You are kidding right? That has to be one of the most selfish things I have EVER seen on this site or any site for that matter. Hey if we ever get a cure for cancer we will make sure to keep it a secret so that you dont get upset ok? Wow... this is worse that all the BS that is getting posted.

Personally I dont see why we do not hope that EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the entire WORLD could benefit from this. I am just going to make a guess here but I will be sure to not look for the new charity you are starting after this thing pops.

If you want my honest opinion I say I hope you find out about the RV and when you go to cash in your dinars are fake. I dont really hope that but my point is that it is ridiculous what you just said.

I have to agree.

Well the problem I have is the ones like myself has been invested for 7 years and have been just waiting for the payday, and still nothing. I may sound selfish but the ones that have been in for years I bet feel the same way. Way too many people tell everyone about Dinars and a year ago no one knew the word. It has given too many people opportunity to buy in and if everyone is going to be a millionaire then then what?? Social ruin!! Just saying, my family does not even know I have them or yet any one in my town. And when it does RV no one will still know. Because I don't go to the grocery tell everyone in line about Dinars, because it is no ones business.

I would say "Thank you Jesus you are not in my family", but I'd rather you were in my family so you would learn the beauty and happiness of sharing and giving according to GOD's WORD. As you give it will be given back to you in GOOD measure, pressed down shaken up and overflowing. Jesus said, "if you even give the least of these a glass of water you will not lose your reward." Sharing this blessing with your family and friends will not cost you anything, but will help give them a good future and hope. All of my friends and family have dinar because I was thrilled to share this blessing with them. I wanted none of them left behind. It blesses me to know they will be blessed and be a blessing when this happens. they will be able to realize their hopes and dreams. That is one of the Greatest GIFTS you can give someone.

• Upvote 3

tinkyrvwising--The foundation is RiversEdgeRanch, a division of RiversEdgeMinistries (the website building it myself...lol---www.riversedgeranch.org needs to be updated, not completely accurate right now, but the Video gives an idea) Really need this RV for funding to finish the website properly, and improve the facility.

I grew up in a single-mom, poverty home, 4 of us kids, downtown city. Fine line between drugs and crime, or being OK. Being around horses and the country when visiting family, made a HUGE difference for me, it brought me a measure of peace. No matter where you come from or your background, the animals can see through it, and you have to be "real". It's refreshing! As long as you've got great horses and the people are real. So, I wanted to share this experience!

We love to ride in the mountains and Nature, and the idea is to take young kids/teens in danger of going down the wrong road, we've taken groups out, on day/weekend trips, train and rescue horses, along with my fiance (She's awesome at this.) My ranch is small, but right on the river, we can train here, and ride forever right from here.

We've been successfull in planting good seeds with some kids now, and are looking forward, once this RV's, to "do it up right !!! " :)

PS I still would not give up on trying to help those in your family or close to you. If you don't trust them, set up a trust for their kids or ??? Just ideas. Don't let it harden you towards them. Best Wishes

• Upvote 2

I am glad you can see heart in a persons post. I will need to learn how to do that. I personally find it alittle difficult to really see what people feel when they type unless they use perfect grammar and spelling. I dont and neither do you so I will just say that.

You should probably go back and read my post again... because I clearly say that I DO NOT wish that on him but I wanted him to see what a bad comment he made.

I am glad you backed up a person that does not want to help others though... that shows your heart. I alway thought Free Masons were about charity and giving... I guess I was wrong with my assumptions just like you.

I don't have to assume anything because people are not bound to any face to face confrontation in a forum so they say what is truly on their mind and what is in their mind is from what is in their heart. Looks like 1+1=2 to me just saying... and there is your equation for determining what is truly in someone's heart (at least that is how it is written in the Bible). However, I am the same on the forum as in real life so what is on my mind and in my heart are always the same. So, when I come across "Preachers" who use words like "BS" or even that you where bashing someone who chooses his own path... we are all travelers through this crazy jungle we call life. As far as me having bad grammar... well... I didn't know I was in English class Professor.

As for me backing a person who is not donating to anyone or anything it is not my problem or yours so why judge him on it he will get that from our maker when it is his time if that is indeed His purgative and His alone. My being a Mason has nothing to do with my investment I donate and help out in many things around my community I also am in the Military which I think is a huge donation in and of it self trust me I didn't do it for the money and because on this planet the only thing God gave us to use for any purpose is time I just choose to use part of mine while I am still young to help my country however it needs me and serving my country and the people is one of the ways I give back just as my forefathers did just as the founding fathers did.

I just think if you are going to comment negatively you should not represent your self as an ambassador of the Almighty unless you are going to act like one and negativity I don't feel that is a constructive way of acting if you are going to claim to be an ambassador for God...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

it is cool spike you didn't start anything someone who calls themselves a Christian/Preacher used poor language and a negative attitude and when called out on it tried to spin their way out of it instead of admitting they are wrong like most do when confronted. I just don't know of any pastors that use the words BS or Pissing if their are any out there I would love to see how large and devoted their following is... have a great night spike and again not your faultbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

All I was saying that people need to keep their mouths shut, and if you are a preacher you have a little problem with people giving opinions. I also never said I would not help my family friends and charity. I just am not announcing to the town for me and my children. I do not want them to be know as the kids with money. Chill, everyone has an opinion.

• Upvote 1

Well the problem I have is the ones like myself has been invested for 7 years and have been just waiting for the payday, and still nothing. I may sound selfish but the ones that have been in for years I bet feel the same way. Way too many people tell everyone about Dinars and a year ago no one knew the word. It has given too many people opportunity to buy in and if everyone is going to be a millionaire then then what?? Social ruin!! Just saying, my family does not even know I have them or yet any one in my town. And when it does RV no one will still know. Because I don't go to the grocery tell everyone in line about Dinars, because it is no ones business.

I think WOW sums up your post..... How could you not tell your family and close friends??? I told my close friends and family, some listened some thought i was full of it and some think it's a scam. When it does come in all i can say to them is i told ya so.. If they got in great, if not at least i tried.. What fun is having money if you don't have friends and family to enjoy it with? Not that i tell everyone i meet about it but if the subject comes up why not, heck if it weren't for people talking about it you and I would probably not even know about it, at least i know i wouldn't have..

Thinking and acting like this will catch up to you some day.... I promise, what goes around does come around and when your the one getting it, it doesn' feel so good.

I have one other question about this site.

Why is there so much preaching always going on? Christian this and that, whatever you believe in is fine but why shove it down everyone's throat on ever post?

This question is not about the quoted post but a lot of other posts in this thread.

GO RV/RI GO IN JAN 2011

• Upvote 1

I think you point is well founded. I can't believe that anyone would intentionally not share their blessing after it has come full circle with their loved ones and it is important not to let anyone know how much of what you have or if you have anything... I believe Adam has even commented on this... you are very wise and I was just trying to keep a "Preacher" from bashing someone and pointing out that they had a negative attitude that he/she needed to keep in check if in fact that person is a minister of some kind... Have a great night Tink biggrin.gif

Edited by Soldiering4U

Thanks, you too, and Adam has said in e-mails to not tell everyone about your investment because of being taken advantage of and setting yourself up for problems and being a target. Great example is the very first guy to post telling his fed-ex man, you don't know everyone and what they will do to you and your family for money. He does know where you live.....

• Upvote 1

I don't think the Iraqi dinar investment is any big secret anymore and will continue to gain popularity. 3 of the last 5 people I mentioned it to were already invested in it. I've been in meetings with members of multi level marketing groups discussing where they will cash in their millions once this hits, and at the end of the day the return on investment will be the same, whether you were in it for 7 yrs or 7 days.

The FedEx guys know something when they make a delivery and have to collect a a money order to give you your package. Mine asked what I kept having delivered. If they deliver several times and collect money, they know you are getting something of value. I made a point not to tell how much was mine and how much was the families. I also made a point to let him know it was being moved to a safe deposit box. I couldn't have him asking questions in my apartment hallway. Safety is always good and was observed.

It's amazing where a basic post of info can go and how far it can get from its original subject matter. :( Here's to just hoping the RV happens soon...

Lots of reasons not to share the dinar story. If everybody had dinar it would be impossible for it to RV. There would be just be too much. There still has to be an economic basis for the value of a currency. The more people investing ...the lower the future value.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

CAN YOU SAY ENOUGH ALREADY??? I have a working ministries and would NEVER continue this bantering on and on. You've stated your point over and over. I don't think I'm alone here, but IMHO, no matter how noble in the beginning you may have been with you original post, you should be adult enough to see it's being blown completely out of proportion, and whatever good point or credibility you may have had, has just been wiped out.

THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR THIS TYPE OF ONGOING BANTERING. It's very UGLY and destructive. NOT ONE good thing can come out of this...PLEASE STOP (I get an email each time you make another post ONLY because I'm keeping in touch with someone else on this post)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well the low blows came when preacher man started ranting, and your name calling is sad, you do not know me and can not judge me by my opinion and if so the you must have no friend because NO ONE is perfect. Oh and my grand mother and grandfather are both preachers so I am very familiar with every page. And if you think the context you use the in was appropriate, well that is your opinion.

Their will always be sheep in wolves clothing.

I, like everything else want the RV over.

• Upvote 1

Just a "strange" reaction to the original post. Not trying to naysay anything ...

I spent over thirty years as a wordsmith ... writer, editor, typesetter, proofreader, book and magazine designer, foundry type design, ... you name it. Anything I ever wanter to remember, like somethng I had to study, I would sit at the old electronic pre-computer typesetter and type it out. I could tell you later without checking the original if there was a typo or inaccuracy even in tables of numbers. Just a gift I suppose.

Anyway, as I was reading this original post, this really "strange" sensation is happening. I have read this, or almost word for word this post before. It did not have a bank name in it the last time I read it. I read it before about six months ago on another forum. Even if I still had access to that forum I doubt I could find the original I read, but I thought it was interesting that I have read this before, with that one minor difference. Just thought I would mention it.

The world is a big place. Could all be legit. Could be post that just sounds like othe rpost. Just a thought.

sme2

I would venture to say that the number of people investing in the dinar are just a drop in the bucket ,so to speak. I know many people who have been told about this investment and walk away from it thinking that the rest of us have lost our minds. I have learned to keep this to myself for that reason. That's ok because we haven't really lost anything, we could just turn in what we bought and just about come out even. Let's hope that that is not the case and a good RV will soon be posted. Thank you for the post.

• Upvote 2