Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Athena Rumor 1/22/2011

SmokinAce

News About Iraqi Dinar

Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate

Currency Exchange News

You are here: Home / don't promote other sites Tidbits / * Athena Rumor: Found at One Dinar 1/22/11

* Athena Rumor: Found at One Dinar 1/22/11

January 23, 2011 By Fred Wilson Leave a Comment

[solidgold] While you’re waiting, this is how Athena started this morning…..

[atheNA] WE look really good for Monday for cash in, yes yes yes

[athena] I had a 2 hour private conference call yesterday

[athena] You would not believe the contact and the info

[athena] I will share what I can

[athena] Don’t ask who

[athena] When Terry K has been saying all these times it was done and

the rate, he was right [athena] ACER Monday at a high rate

[NEWLIFE2] athena will we see it Sunday eve

[athena] NEWLIFE2 It could show then, don’t think so until cbi updates on Sunday

[athena] First and number ONE, do NOT cash in a single note until you have set up

a llc or corp for the money to pass through, then the trust, it triggers a tax on all

your dinar from what I was told.

Go to a lawyer and give him a note or notes, then they loan you the money to

set up, VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!! I am doing a LLC then a triple layer trust.

ONLY do a ledger to ledger, any wire over 4.2 million triggers homeland security.

The rest after this you are on your own, find a great investment advisor.

All my sources have said Monday is the day, We know BB&T was excepting dinars

for holding and cash available in a week.

All the news about the banks in other countries cashing people or business in was

true, each individual bank made the decesion to profit, they knew the rate.

All my sources and they are very high level are saying Monday is cash in, one

said maybe into Tuesday but I believe Monday. I wish I could give you the source

and you would know why I am willing to stick my neck out like this.

One source has confirmed that Terry K has been correct when he said it was

done only to have someone stop the rv, 6 different times. Terry has great sources,

he was never wrong!!

The rate is very high from what I have heard, I will only say

all have said over $ 5, we will see, sure seems to be as all have said this and the

banks were willing to cash people in early at over $ 3.

Do not rush out and buy things or invest in things until you understand what you’re

doing, you will lose it all or trigger huge taxes on yourself, pay the money and hire

the pros!! AL, Blaino, Gankins and Okie have all brought great intel to the site.

Thing one and two stuck their heads way out, you have no IDEA how much. I never

would have done this.

The first part of the ride is about over, the long hard part is

about to begin, you will be overwhelmed, take your time with decisions, people will

come from everywhere to take your wealth.

Monday is the day from all sources and a HIGH rate, we wait to see. Seeing it on

the Forex was huge as the dinar is not exotic anymore, hope you know what this means!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

WHY READ IT THEN...

Do you not look at the car accident that you approach on the highway? Or course you do. You dont want to, but you do. If anybody says that they dont.... They are lying.

I believe that Terry has found out that people just dont believe his crap anymore, so he created another identity. This new identity is named Athena. I believe athena is terry. Just giving himself fake credit for lies that he made so he doesnt look so pathetic when it doesnt happen. When it doesnt happen, he can blame it on his other identity. JMO

Edited by aliveandcare
  • Upvote 8

HERE WE GO AGAIN LOL

News About Iraqi Dinar

Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate

Currency Exchange News

You are here: Home / don't promote other sites Tidbits / * Athena Rumor: Found at One Dinar 1/22/11

* Athena Rumor: Found at One Dinar 1/22/11

January 23, 2011 By Fred Wilson Leave a Comment

[solidgold] While you’re waiting, this is how Athena started this morning…..

[atheNA] WE look really good for Monday for cash in, yes yes yes

[athena] I had a 2 hour private conference call yesterday

[athena] You would not believe the contact and the info

[athena] I will share what I can

[athena] Don’t ask who

[athena] When Terry K has been saying all these times it was done and

the rate, he was right [athena] ACER Monday at a high rate

[NEWLIFE2] athena will we see it Sunday eve

[athena] NEWLIFE2 It could show then, don’t think so until cbi updates on Sunday

[athena] First and number ONE, do NOT cash in a single note until you have set up

a llc or corp for the money to pass through, then the trust, it triggers a tax on all

your dinar from what I was told.

Go to a lawyer and give him a note or notes, then they loan you the money to

set up, VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!! I am doing a LLC then a triple layer trust.

ONLY do a ledger to ledger, any wire over 4.2 million triggers homeland security.

The rest after this you are on your own, find a great investment advisor.

All my sources have said Monday is the day, We know BB&T was excepting dinars

for holding and cash available in a week.

All the news about the banks in other countries cashing people or business in was

true, each individual bank made the decesion to profit, they knew the rate.

All my sources and they are very high level are saying Monday is cash in, one

said maybe into Tuesday but I believe Monday. I wish I could give you the source

and you would know why I am willing to stick my neck out like this.

One source has confirmed that Terry K has been correct when he said it was

done only to have someone stop the rv, 6 different times. Terry has great sources,

he was never wrong!!

The rate is very high from what I have heard, I will only say

all have said over $ 5, we will see, sure seems to be as all have said this and the

banks were willing to cash people in early at over $ 3.

Do not rush out and buy things or invest in things until you understand what you’re

doing, you will lose it all or trigger huge taxes on yourself, pay the money and hire

the pros!! AL, Blaino, Gankins and Okie have all brought great intel to the site.

Thing one and two stuck their heads way out, you have no IDEA how much. I never

would have done this.

The first part of the ride is about over, the long hard part is

about to begin, you will be overwhelmed, take your time with decisions, people will

come from everywhere to take your wealth.

Monday is the day from all sources and a HIGH rate, we wait to see. Seeing it on

the Forex was huge as the dinar is not exotic anymore, hope you know what this means!!

Let me go on and put this to bed. BB&T bank is a private bank which I have been a member of for 2 years. It is a Tennessee bank. They in no way what so ever deal in or will do anything with dinar other than hold my money when I transfer it in there. They will not cash out or anything. I have had to meetings with them recently about this. They will not participate in this. They will however let you put your money in there bank via wire transfer. Sorry to bust any bubbles.

Let me go on and put this to bed. BB&T bank is a private bank which I have been a member of for 2 years. It is a Tennessee bank. They in no way what so ever deal in or will do anything with dinar other than hold my money when I transfer it in there. They will not cash out or anything. I have had to meetings with them recently about this. They will not participate in this. They will however let you put your money in there bank via wire transfer. Sorry to bust any bubbles.

Thats a staight up lie , I buy Dinar from BB&T all the time, and have cashed in Dinar to send it to Warka laugh.gif get a Life wink.giftongue.gifcool.gif

TK was never wrong, WOW so all those months ago when he came on and said he was Playing racket ball with the govenor of the CBI he was telling the truth, and when he was gonna be on TV and do all those interviews and when the CIA was telling him to keep it down all that was true, WOW and to think I thought this guy was full of crap. egg on my face now sorry I bashed him . wait hold that til monday in case they stop it one more time lol. TK is a nut job and that is all there is to it no intel needed for that one.

• Upvote 2

Do you not look at the car accident that you approach on the highway? Or course you do. You dont want to, but you do. If anybody says that they dont.... They are lying.

I believe that Terry has found out that people just dont believe his crap anymore, so he created another identity. This new identity is named Athena. I believe athena is terry. Just giving himself fake credit for lies that he made so he doesnt look so pathetic when it doesnt happen. When it doesnt happen, he can blame it on his other identity. JMO

BUT WHEN YOU OPEN THE RUMOR SECTION UP YOU KNOW MOST EVERYTHING IN IT IS BS ANYWAY.. I MYSELF LIKE THE BS .. ITS COMICAL TO ME .. SO BECAUSE I KNOW ITS BS LETS OPEN IT UP AND BASH IT .. WHAT YA SAY GUYS?.. COME ON REALLY

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1