Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade Buy Back

debunker

Just saw this on Dinartrade.com

Ali has decreased his buy back from $1000 per Million to $940 per Million....significance? Demand lowering?

Price as of 01/18/2011

$940.00 per million dinars Uncirculated New Notes

$820.00 per million dinars Circulated Notes

• Upvote 2

HE IS JUST MAKING TONS OF MONEY FROM PEOPLE... HE SELLS DINAR AT HALF OF WHAT ITS WORTH... AND NOW BUYS IT FOR MUCH LESS... THERE IS NO DOUBT HE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON... HE BROUGHT BILLIONS OF DINAR BACK FROM IRAQ... STOP BUYING IT!!! EVENTUALLY YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING... THIS GAME WILL GO AS LONG AS PEOPLE ARE BEING DUKED... IRAQ PAYING OUT 27 TRILLION TIMES 3!!!!

COME ON PEOPLE!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 24

Laughing out loud... if you are selling dinar, there are plenty of us that are buying.... when oh when will people learn that supply and demand has almost nothing to do with currencies, this is not a stock and does not behave in the markets like a stock.... and if dinar is so bad to be invested in, then why are you here? No one is holding a gun to your head...

• Upvote 9

If you go to DT's home page and watch the scroll on top he is still buying 1mil uncir dinars for 1000.00 dollars. There has been no decrease. What you are seeing is if you go to his buy dinars page, the scroll still has the old buy back. He has never changed that for some reason. I noticed the two price differences when he first put up his 1000 dollar price.

• Upvote 2

HE IS JUST MAKING TONS OF MONEY FROM PEOPLE... HE SELLS DINAR AT HALF OF WHAT ITS WORTH... AND NOW BUYS IT FOR MUCH LESS... THERE IS NO DOUBT HE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON... HE BROUGHT BILLIONS OF DINAR BACK FROM IRAQ... STOP BUYING IT!!! EVENTUALLY YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING... THIS GAME WILL GO AS LONG AS PEOPLE ARE BEING DUKED... IRAQ PAYING OUT 27 TRILLION TIMES 3!!!!

COME ON PEOPLE!

How cute. . .so much for us all to learn

• Upvote 1

Laughing out loud... if you are selling dinar, there are plenty of us that are buying.... when oh when will people learn that supply and demand has almost nothing to do with currencies, this is not a stock and does not behave in the markets like a stock.... and if dinar is so bad to be invested in, then why are you here? No one is holding a gun to your head...

Well said!! Some people sure spend a lot of time here telling others how bad of an investment this is. If it's that bad why are they wasting their time with it!!

• Upvote 3

Common sense speaking....anytime you make an investment into anything (of course, it depends on the investment), but I'm speaking in general, you get, typically, a middle-of-the-road return on investment. We all know it can be more or less or sometimes a loss, but that's generally speaking.

Mathematically speaking, dinar dealers are out to make the most money they possibly can. With demand high and supply down, they can, in essence, charge a small fortune for dinar and sell back at cheaper prices. I can tell you that when my hubby and I purchased dinar around 6-8 months ago from gidassociates.com, the purchase price for one million dinar was $995 and the sell back price was $900. 900/995-1.00= 0.0954 or a 9.54 percent difference from purchasing to sell back for GID. Now if you look at the current, sell and buy back it looks like this: 940/1230-1.00= 0.2357 or a 23.6 percent difference from purchasing to sell back. This my fellow dinarvets is a seller's market and as long as there is a demand they will charge handsomely and buy back cheaply.

I believe that eventually the dinar will have to revalue, not only for those of us who dearly hope it will, but for the nation of Iraq and its people. However, I am not deceived into believing that we're all going to be filthy rich either. If people will come down to earth, quit listening to the rumors, and just have some patience eventually we should see some kind of return. I'm not sure what that will be, but I hope it will be a good amount. I mean, don't get me wrong, if the best case scenario happens, I'll be overjoyed, but I'm not holding my breath. :D

• Upvote 1

COME ON PEOPLE!

Thanks i feel better already. Don't know what we would have done with out yourr advice.lol

COME ON PEOPLE!

of the 27 trillion in circulation, over 20 trillion are owned by foreign governments. These governments will not be "cashing in" these 20+ trillion dinar. They will be selling them back to Iraq in excahange for oil, government contracts, etc etc. When looked at from that angle, a RI/RV of 3 or higher is absolutely well within the range of possibility But thanks for the positive outlook. Just better educate yourself next time cause you better believe the folks that are invested in the dinar know what's up.

Peace out bean sprout! B)

• Upvote 4

I am still seeing $1000 buy back on DT. Why are you starting another false rumor...just wondering?? This is the 2nd time I've heard this today and it simply is NOT true!

I hope you are not referring to me starting rumors. Here is a link to show you what DT is buying back one million dinar for: http://www.dinartrade.com/selldinar.php According to what I'm seeing from the site today, January 18, 2011, it's $940 uncirculated and $820 circulated. If you further search the DT site, you will also see the selling price for million dinar is $1,260 for one million dinar. It's not a rumor and there's no lie or deception here.

If you read my post carefully, I was referring to GID Associates where my husband and I purchased our dinar. Today, January 18, 2011, one million dinar is being bought back for $940 and sold for $1230. Here is the link for proof: http://www.gidassociates.com/

Now with that said, it would be fair if you would post who you are referring to first and keep your accusations to a minimum.

<_<

• Upvote 1

COME ON PEOPLE!

Duked?

• Upvote 1

COME ON PEOPLE!

Just go away and leave all of us morons alone...please. We are having fun making mud pies and listening to the voices in our heads. Your world is SO much better...cynicism and making others feel inadequate....just turn off the monitor, walk upstairs from your basement room, put on your mall-guard outfit, have your mom make you dinner and shut the hell up.

• Upvote 1

Folks, he is right about the $940...

Here is the confusion...

On the DinarTrade home page, there is a scrolling text bar that says he'll buy uncirculated dinar at $1000 per million...

For the last couple weeks or so, that price has been scrolling at $930 per million...

But... If you click on the bottom button on the home page named, "Sell Your Dinars", you'll see that he's really paying $940 per million...

For the last couple weeks or so, that price has been set at $1000 per million...

Those two price quotes basically traded spots on his site. Very interesting.

I wonder which is the actual buy back rate...

My guess is the $940...

You'll also note that his SALE price on dinars has dropped... So, it only makes sense that he's buying for less, since he's selling for less.

Ali's price is still inflated, but since the demand is apparently up, he can sell for more. Good for him... He's making BANK!

I wish I'd thought of that.

• Upvote 1

TJMUNSON

Just wondering. Where have you read that 20T is owned outside of Iraq with foreign governments and that Iraq only holds 7T? This is something that I have wondered about and I would like to read your link to educate myself with it please.

of the 27 trillion in circulation, over 20 trillion are owned by foreign governments.

Thanks.

Read more:

TJMUNSON

Just wondering. Where have you read that 20T is owned outside of Iraq with foreign governments and that Iraq only holds 7T? This is something that I have wondered about and I would like to read your link to educate myself with it please.

of the 27 trillion in circulation, over 20 trillion are owned by foreign governments.

Thanks.

Read more:

My friends, uncles, roomamates, brothers chia pet told me.

And if that isn't enough. I found all the info on the following site.....

http://***********.wordpress.com/2010/10/02/the-truth-about-the-iraqi-dinar-part-5/

Thank you for caring enough to ask a very valid question and keep me honest. I wish more people would do it.

• Upvote 1

My friends, uncles, roomamates, brothers chia pet told me.

And if that isn't enough. I found all the info on the following site.....

http://***********.wordpress.com/2010/10/02/the-truth-about-the-iraqi-dinar-part-5/

Thank you for caring enough to ask a very valid question and keep me honest. I wish more people would do it.

Just found your reply and thanks.

Don't know what we would have done with out yourr advice.

If you don't know, I'll tell you. His advice will have saved you money in the end. If you aren't getting close to 1160 dinar per dollar, you are paying too much.

Buy all of the IQD you want, just quit getting ripped off and making the rich dealers richer with your hard earned money.

Edited by Froto