Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in every country EXCEPT USA

jaaamie

Received word today that the RV has happened in every country EXCEPT the USA. I'm sure you can guess where this information came from.

High intel tells this person that the US will revalue at $6.99 per dinar on the 21st of January - instructed to check the Forex site on the 21st for that rate and THAT's our cash in time.

As soon as I read it I knew it was utter bollocks. Don't believe everything you read, people.

AND IF THIS PROVES TO BE TRUE.... Well, i'll eat my hat.

peace and love.

-jaaamie

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it after today. And I was getting worried cuz I havent seen an Okie quote recently.Time to call my Aunt in the UK, my brother in Canada, and my Cousin in Sweden. Obviously, this will be debunked very fast, lol. I know you are re-posting this on someone elses behalf. I am NOT, I repeat, NOT bashing on you at all. I promise.

Edited by aliveandcare
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Let me guess......could only be a couple of people who speak doodoo like this......hmmmmm......hahahaha TK? Okie? PD? Gotta be one of them!!! :lol: :lol:

Id love to know what it is about you people dont like keep. For no reason at all the " - " just appear on every post that you put. I zero'd u out. But damn. People dont like you. Me, personally, I have no problem with you. You think level-headed like myself. A realist who doesnt buy into all the BS. Why dont people like you?:o

• Upvote 1

Received word today that the RV has happened in every country EXCEPT the USA. I'm sure you can guess where this information came from.

High intel tells this person that the US will revalue at $6.99 per dinar on the 21st of January - instructed to check the Forex site on the 21st for that rate and THAT's our cash in time.

As soon as I read it I knew it was utter bollocks. Don't believe everything you read, people.

peace and love.

-jaaamie

How would you like your hat cooked. Funny, how these websites have been saying it was going to go down last week then it was supposed to be today. WOW and now a seven dollar rate. Definately TK all over this. Pump those dinar sales

peace and love.

-jaaamie

All I can say is WOW thats a differant rate I have heared everything from .10 cents to $6.99 now the last was $5.27, come one guys that can not be real every one should think aboutt it this way they will try to match others around them to make it worth the time and effort, but that is my opinion. so the high would put them with Kwait and a low would put the near Jordan we just need to sit tieght and wait and see.

Edited by hurricanewayne

Id love to know what it is about you people dont like keep. For no reason at all the " - " just appear on every post that you put. I zero'd u out. But damn. People dont like you. Me, personally, I have no problem with you. You think level-headed like myself. A realist who doesnt buy into all the BS. Why dont people like you?:o

I can tell you why... some of his pots come off a little too sarcastic and uber negative which is fine with me I love sarcasm... but i personally don't like him because his profile pic reminds me of a very annoying roomate and every time I see it on my screen I want to punch it. I'm being completely honest

• Upvote 1