Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Will Only Believe Adam

jamadude99

Well I am sure that Adam loves his "Intel". It has made him a killing on this site so I think he is the only person really getting monetary value out of it. Atleast the VIP's feel like they are on top of the food chain with this hot new "Intel" coming through. But I agree... I dont see why people that post rumors get burned while others throw money at the bosses feet. SMH <_<

Something I don't understand either....smh

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

They never stop do they... if people want VIP then they pay. It's a business, not a free service... and you get what you pay for, or better yet, you reap what you sow.

Now that was a really bad, truly messed up sentence, just for the bad grammar and punctuation police!

Just because of this comment I might get VIP just to annoy you 'anti-entrepreneurial' and 'anti-free enterprise' people. Bunch of whiny biotches! :P

Enjoy the ride and don't get obsessed with this stuff. :blink:

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 8

I'm not dogging or bashing anyone but I think that no one will know of the RV until the last second. When they actually release it it will be sudden and world wide and only after they feel that they are fully ready to handle it.. All the guru's and site owners will hear it the same time as everyone else will be able to. The good thing is that people like Adam will send you an email so that you will be notified in case you are not following the forum every second. It's all good. Trust in yourself and no one else and you won't be upset with anyone else.

• Upvote 3

Your making me wanna barnie.gif

And I am going tospankins.gififfen you don't stop.

Remember no one makes anyone become a Sheeple :)

People are born, sheeple are raised on media hype... many sheeple have bought IQD thinking it was a lottery ticket. That in itself equals sheeple mentality.

Sad that happens at all. I know people need hope, but even sheeples can at least become informed before purchasing can't they?

Oh what am I saying, of course they can't because that would mean the would have nobody to blame!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Here we go again!!! hmmmmm!!

I'm about sick of this stuff!!

Go back to your other site if you love it so much over there and stay off of this one!!

You only come here to cause trouble!

I have reached my quota of negative votes.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Thor363/Bumper..... Please don't misunderstand, I don't have a problem with this site and to be honest this is the only site I really look into. The thing is that the way so many people bash that they don't other possibilities a remote chance of being somewhat accurate. Nothing against business or VIP status or anything like that. Like I said, I'm not attacking Adam or what he's running here....kudos to him.... I just can't wrap my head around this one way thinking that a lot of members of DV have. If it's not from Adam they bash. In another post in the rumor section, tryinmybest22 was murked all over the forum because he had info that wasn't from certain people. I thought that this was to pass info to each other since we are all here for the same reason....or am I incorrect in this assumption? Not trying to cause any trouble, but I just don't get and maybe it's not meant for me to.

• Upvote 14

OH BROTHER...when has Adam's intel came threw, that would be NEVER. dry.gif

Adam Montana name is not even Adam. Why would you trust a man that has never revealed his real identity? Sorry,no offense just pointing out that he has never came threw... just saying. dry.gif

Right..... and I'll bet your name is Optimus Prime isnt it. If Adam were to conceal his true identity it would be wise. otherwise he'd have some whacko who had a post removed or something trying to hunt him down. Plus you know hes packin loads of Dinar so why would he put his family at risk of being kidnapped or something and held for ransom. Crazier things have happened. Whoever he is I am glad for this forum that he made.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I just can't wrap my head around this one way thinking that a lot of members of DV have. If it's not from Adam they bash.

Well I think I can shed some light on this matter......you see why there is a warning at the top of each page about posts from other sites?? Its there for a reason......the majority of all the posts and chats coming from these other sites are complete and utter BS........These other site owners and "gurus" making chats every other day and holding conference calls spin the smallest things and articles into meaning its about to RV on monday or whatever other day they feel like it should be.....I have been here over a year and there is a diff at this site.....Adam might come on every once in a while to pass on something he might have heard but even at that I have never heard him say it was going to RV on a specific day or try and twist something retarted into meaning its about to RV the next day.....so the members here have grown acustomed to being able to smell poop from miles away.......

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 4

Well I think I can shed some light on this matter......you see why there is a warning at the top of each page about posts from other sites?? Its there for a reason......the majority of all the posts and chats coming from these other sites are complete and utter BS........These other site owners and "gurus" making chats every other day and holding conference calls spin the smallest things and articles into meaning its about to RV on monday or whatever other day they feel like it should be.....I have been here over a year and there is a diff at this site.....Adam might come on every once in a while to pass on something he might have heard but even at that I have never heard him say it was going to RV on a specific day or try and twist something retarted into meaning its about to RV the next day.....so the members here have grown acustomed to being able to smell poop from miles away.......

Believe me, keep, I smell the stench...lol... Just wondering if all the smells of BS are covering a nugget of truthfulness somewhere from a rumor outside of FX/CBI, would we all know? But I know what you mean, bro... I'll leave this alone... No worries.

• Upvote 4

Believe me, keep, I smell the stench...lol... Just wondering if all the smells of BS are covering a nugget of truthfulness somewhere from a rumor outside of FX/CBI, would we all know? But I know what you mean, bro... I'll leave this alone... No worries.

Its all good my dude........once you stick around here for awhile and see what spews out of other sites lol you will see what Im talkin bout.....out of them all I would have to say this one is the most realistic.....ya dig?!?!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

J-E-T-S ................Jets Jets Jets

If you were a dolphin fan and had ever attended a game here with JET FANS you wouldnt be so GO JETS!

I cant stand the JETS! Sorry but anyone who beats them has my vote... I do understand your passion though.

Go RV!!! GO GO GO RV! :D

$200 bucks! Is that what that thing costs!

What a racket! I think I'll just save myself $200 and forget about being VIP.

Not going to pay extra for rumors that never happen. I'm already getting that for free.

People are so fast to pick up the pitchfork and torches and label every single person to pass on information a "PUMPER" but for some odd reason they don't mind the 200$ that gets pulled right out of their pockets so that they can be a VERY IMPORTANT PERSON... <_< Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing I always say.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I have decided, as a VIP, that whatever anybody

posts (rumor, facts, news, etc.) makes no

difference. They do make for some interesting

reading on the site. But, the only thing that will

count is when we get the message from Adam

that the RV has happened. No sooner, no later.

Just my thoughts for the day!

Sheople....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

OH BROTHER...when has Adam's intel came threw, that would be NEVER. dry.gif

Adam Montana name is not even Adam. Why would you trust a man that has never revealed his real identity? Sorry,no offense just pointing out that he has never came threw... just saying. dry.gif

Does it matter what his real name is? A little, but its more important I believe, to come here and enjoy the benefits of great intel and entertainment. When adam does send out emails, it is grounded and truthful. I respect the admin on this sight and am glad, there is a forum on the net that is fun and seeking actual truth at the same time.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Honestly if I am going to pay ANYONE money I want a real name. Let alone get into some kind of legal contract or tax things. I mean this is serious stuff, so absolutely YES I would want to know who I am dealing with. Again I am not saying this with only Adam in mind, I would say that about any legal dealings with anyone.

And since I am not involved with all the legal wranglings that go on behind the scenes maybe they know, maybe not. I just know what I would do.

Maybe I am over paranoid but then where I live if I want to legally sell a living chicken to a person, whether it's a person from Iraq or the US, I have to get their name, address and phone number. I am totally serious. Of course I break the law all the time, but again that is just me. :lol:

SMathews I don't think it's that much up front, I thought you could do monthly payments and quit if you don't like it. Plus they have other services offered that you can't have access to here. :)

• Upvote 2