Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT INTEL WOULD YOU TRUST

HYDRANT

You want someone to post an honest answer to 2 very different post's, One that has over 109 positives against one that has 20. :blink:

Talk about asking for it :lol:

Hmmm l am going to be careful here. The happy one, where the RV is painted as an almost sure thing, well it looks like something I could have wrote and trust me I am a no one in this whole RV thing.

The other one, the one that makes this look like the very risky investment I knew I was getting into......well that one is a little more believable to me.

Now I'll go hide chairsmiley.gif

• Upvote 1

The only intel that is any good comes from people who pass on "verifiable" info....and that will basically be news clips. The people that control the RV are not going to pass out info because of the insider legal issues and possible negative ramifications to the Iraqi banking system. So all these people who say they "know" the date and rate are at best, wishful thinkers and at worst, flat out liars.

Sure, when the RV gets put into motion, we may hear things from bank employees or government officials because certain physical things will have to take place and things will get very hectic at the eleventh hour, but then the RV will take place very shortly there after.

So these pumpers of one thing or another and dinar salesmen who claim to know well ahead of time are just making stuff up to keep you interested and buying their wares. They do not know jack......JMO B)

• Upvote 1

You want someone to post an honest answer to 2 very different post's, One that has over 109 positives against one that has 20. :blink:

Talk about asking for it :lol:

Hmmm l am going to be careful here. The happy one, where the RV is painted as an almost sure thing, well it looks like something I could have wrote and trust me I am a no one in this whole RV thing.

The other one, the one that makes this look like the very risky investment I knew I was getting into......well that one is a little more believable to me.

Now I'll go hide chairsmiley.gif

LOL Tex...you shouldn't have to go hide :lol:

You gave your honest opinion :)

Personally, I pay little attention to anything other than the day that CBI.IQ has a new rate posted on

their website. Nothing else matters, and tends to only cause people to run out and buy more

dinar.

This is NOT to say that both posts being referred to have no value, as I believe they do, at least

more value than the typical brand of repeated lies we see posted that is proven time and again

to be NO intel whatsoever, just more hype telling people what they want to hear.

The intel that matters is simply waiting for CBI.IQ to post

the rate, whatever it may be other than 1170. Even if it is a gradual increase over time would be a

very good signal something better is around the corner value wise.

All my best!

Jim

---

i dont believe any of it its all bull sh**.... the stories keep getting better and more creative :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Then go somewhere else and cry if you "don't believe any of it" as you say. If you REALLY didn't believe ANY of it, you wouldn't spend any time on this site reading it unless, you're into masochism. Posting a bunch of little angry emoticons isn't going to change a thing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1