Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Appointing ministers security after the Arab summit

hammy

Posted 17/01/2011 06:30 AM

BAGHDAD (Agencies): MP for the Iraqi List, Ahmed Orabi, the process of resolving the security ministries will take more time up to more than two months, expecting that the process of selecting the ministers of defense, interior and national security will be resolved after the Arab summit to be held in Baghdad next March. and denied a member of the National Alliance MP a coalition of state law, Kamal-Saadi said the recent visit of Vice-President of the United States to interfere in the framework of resolving the Ministries of Defense and the Interior This is an internal matter and the United States files related to the withdrawal of its troops from Iraq by end of 2011, as well as the implementation of the security agreement and the Arab Summit Conference to be held in Baghdad early next spring.

For his part, MP for the coalition forces Kurdistan Bakr flesh Friend leaders of political blocs responsibility for the delay in agreement on the names of their candidates for the ministries of security, stressing that resolving the file bags, security needs to be agreement of the political blocs and yet stand in the way of resolving this file indicated in the beginning it had been agreed the selection of independent personalities of the ministries of security, but change it later.

For his part, MP from the coalition, the Iraqi Yassin al-Obeidi was no problem in delaying the choice of ministers of security for the precision and the public interest. In turn, confirmed the mass of the Liberal MP representing the Sadrist movement in the House of Representatives rejected Uploader Jabbar mass of candidates for the Ministry of Interior are the National Alliance and Adnan al-Asadi, Aqeel Turaihi and any person having the relationship with the rule of law.

In addition, said a member of the National Alliance MP for a coalition of law Abbas al-Bayati, it was too early to resolve the selection of candidates for the ministries of security in a time perspective, because al-Maliki needs more time to Iqrralakttiar appropriate ministries.

And demanded a parliamentary circles of the need to complete the cabinet reshuffle, the new government firmly in the selection of candidates for bags, security and vacant ministries such as planning, trade and electricity.

http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=33417

I don't believe that an R.V. wont happen before the Arab Summit, although the odds are against it. We don't need Joe over there messing this up either. Sounds to me like they think he tried to INTERFERE with their FRAMEWORK.

• Upvote 1

Arab countries are some of the most pridefull in the world! Saving face is super important to them.

I do not think they will enter a summit with all their neighboring countries without a seated Goverment and with the Value of their Dinar equal to toilet paper. DO YOU ?

Especially when there soon to be the RICHEST Country in the WORLD

I think this would be the OPPORTUNE time to say here we are? A new Democratic Goverment which none of you have!

Our Dinar is back in a big way($3.22 wishfull thinking) and we have Oil fields like the world has never seen.

Not only (the whole saving face thing) The we are a force to be respected.

GO RV

• Upvote 4

I'm surprised not many people are commenting on this. this is huge news... in a not so good way if you ask me. Just more delays. And more tests to challenging my patient level. :rolleyes::)

Just gives those who reserved dinar time to pay it off, and me a couple more months to BUY some more. No worries, been waiting 7 years a couple more months is no biggie. :)

• Upvote 1

Arab countries are some of the most pridefull in the world! Saving face is super important to them.

I do not think they will enter a summit with all their neighboring countries without a seated Goverment and with the Value of their Dinar equal to toilet paper. DO YOU ?

Especially when there soon to be the RICHEST Country in the WORLD

I think this would be the OPPORTUNE time to say here we are? A new Democratic Goverment which none of you have!

Our Dinar is back in a big way($3.22 wishfull thinking) and we have Oil fields like the world has never seen.

Not only (the whole saving face thing) The we are a force to be respected.

GO RV

I agree with you Brisco.

Briscoe,

I could not agree with you more. When did you ever host an important business lunch where you did not have the ability to buy (putting your in control and in the drivers seat) and wearing your power tie or suit? It makes no sense to me.

And the comment about not being able to appoint ministers until after a certain meeting, is very suspicious. In the past, we have had campaigns and elected Presidents in that amount of time.

One thing i have noticed is that due to that pride, a statement like this can be made today to show their ultimate sovereignty but the appointments can still be made this week... We shouldn't really trust their media and the political influence therein anymore than our own and possibly even less... JMO

• Upvote 1

One thing i have noticed is that due to that pride, a statement like this can be made today to show their ultimate sovereignty but the appointments can still be made this week... We shouldn't really trust their media and the political influence therein anymore than our own and possibly even less... JMO

Well as I have always said " We are dealing with Iraq" They don't think like we do at all.

This is a quote from "DOC" and I think it is 100% true. Dont beleave a thing you read, all the powers to be do not want us to know until their ready.

"Our news hounds are the greatest ... this is no reflection on them ... just what there is to post. I've always believed that we need to assess the quality, quantity, origin (GOI news ... lol or real news ... oh, or Mohammed Salih "news" ... lol), and "volume" (if you will) of the news ... in other words is someone trying to force feed us what they want us to hear. If you grow accustomed to doing this you will be better prepared to "weigh" an article's importance in the grand scheme of this "hide and seek" puzzle before us. It will give you a sense of "taking their pulse" ... scientific ... no ... but I believe that it will serve you well."

Stay Thristy My Friends

GO RV