Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How many Americans own dinar

My wife is always telling me that this will never come to fruition because too many people have it. I guess she thinks it will cause some sort of financial imbalance in the country. My response to her is: I bet if you walk to every house in our neighborhood and ask them about Iraqi Dinar, they would look at you like you were crazy. They would not have a clue. Better yet, go to the local grocery and ask everyone you see if they own or ever heard of dinar? 99% would probably think it's something you purchase from the frozen food section. How many average Americans do you ladies and gentlemen think own this investment?

The World Gov's own much of it, i Believe the US has 5.5trill in IQD and they will not let CBI not RV for a fair rate. It is gonna help economy world wide and i believe it will not cause financial imbalance but help 2 balance things out. Just my opinion from INTEL i have recieved from many who know much more than me :) Go RV>>> 2011 cool.gif

• Upvote 4

I was curious about the same thing.. But, Iraq would know how much currency is likely to be floating outside of Iraq. They also know how much currency they have printed. So I am sure they could determine what a decent RV rate could be off of those #s..

I was curious about the same thing.. But, Iraq would know how much currency is likely to be floating outside of Iraq. They also know how much currency they have printed. So I am sure they could determine what a decent RV rate could be off of those #s..

You said it, they know how much was printed so they should have a good idea how much they can deal with financially. :)

I would guess somewhere around 60,000. If you believe that 85% of the large bills have been removed from the original 27T then there are only 4 trillion dinar left in the whole world, The average dinar holder has about 2 million dinar. If 2% (approx 5 million)of the US had dinar then they would own 2 and a half times as much dinar as there is in the world. I don't think so! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 5

I would guess somewhere around 60,000. If you believe that 85% of the large bills have been removed from the original 27T then there are only 4 trillion dinar left in the whole world, The average dinar holder has about 2 million dinar. If 2% (approx 5 million)of the US had dinar then they would own 2 and a half times as much dinar as there is in the world. I don't think so! :rolleyes:

I would think your numbers are close since about 20,000 are members of this site. Somewhere 40,000 to 75,000.

• Upvote 3

Ok here is my take, the educated ones that invested feel everyone is an idiot not having dinar, so it would seem lots of folks have it. But the reality is most folks have been programmed to believe nothing comes easy, there is no get rich quick scheme. Or was hyped up and failed some network marketing business. there are many folks i love that have not invested and it puts me in a dilema should i help them after it RV's knowing they probably laughed at me behind my back? The bottom line if you have done your research you can see this is a no brainer it's just a matter of when and how much. Even the non investors will benefit from the RV as a spill over.

Poker :D

• Upvote 1

I believe the World Monetary System is on verge of collapse. Bank Defaults, Bond Defaults, Commodeties are on a terror...not a good sign for Stability. This is the opportunity to pulll many countries out of Long Term Debt, clean the balance sheets if you will, by one event,, one time. Perhaps part of a very large plan. It's the perfect opportunity. The US Government will get paid large money through taxes and current Dinar holdings. Its obviously a very complicated event when you have 1000 to 1 returns worldwide. Thats a lot of money that needs to be dispersed, taxed, created...etc.

I believe if there was a way to track De La Rue Machines and shipments from wherever they are made, you'll know when the RV is gonna pop. Governments around the world need to have in place a way to capture $$$$$ on the front end of this event. Let's hope the Rothchilds or whoever is responsible for the paper money standard are close to being ready to RV. Otherwise with World Governments L/T debts (especially the US), there is mass instability in the paper money standard....imo.

Follow the De LaRue Machines to seek your riches.

• Downvote 1

There are two numbers that are rumored to be true ... lol.

The first is 300,000 apparently attributed to Ali at DT ... if it was/is true ... I'd bet that he would alter that number after the latest buying sprees!

The second is no more than 750,000 world-wide which is in the economists "guestimates" post pinned in one forum or the other ... posted by CarlaBlum.

The economist guestimates that 95% (if I remember correctly) of that 750,000 is held in the US.

So our "guestimating" math is straight forward

750K times .95 is 712,000

there are 309M Americans according to the US census (down from 369M)

so if we use 300K vs 309M we get .097% or less than a tenth of one percent (300,000 was in America no need for 95%)

and if we use 712K vs 309M we get .23% or less than a 1/4 of one percent

I hope this helps

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 5

Have told couple people i know that they should look at this web site none of them have bought any. My banker vists me at my shop adout every two months he stopped the other day and told me of two people he knows that have dinar in a town of 13000 people told i looked at it and investing in ISX. He was with Bremer Bank had no other comments adout dinar. Doc31 thanks for your post and everyone else KentuckyDan nice comment

That guesstimate is delusional. There are probably more than 60,000 members on the dozen or so Dinar "websites," let alone total investors in the U.S. I would bet that Safe Dinar alone has tens of thousands of customers in its database, based on the sales figures we've heard him discuss, and there are literally dozens of Dinar dealers in the U.S., not to mention banks and e-bay dealers. The lowest logical estimate I've seen is 1% of U.S. citizens, which would put the number somewhere over 2 million, and growing very quickly. These dealers have been selling billions of Dinars every week for years now.... (Just listen to Ali's conference calls). Logic dictates that they've removed nowhere close to 85% of the dinars in circulation, although the pumpers would love to have us believe that. Their economy would come to a screeching halt with only 15% of their currency remaining in circulation and there seems to be no long-term shortage anywhere. The dealers always seem to be able to fill every order, even if temporarily delayed by insane demand. More silly rumors. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

There are two numbers that are rumored to be true ... lol.

The first is 300,000 apparently attributed to Ali at DT ... if it was/is true ... I'd bet that he would alter that number after the latest buying sprees!

The second is no more than 750,000 world-wide which is in the economists "guestimates" post pinned in one forum or the other ... posted by CarlaBlum.

The economist guestimates that 95% (if I remember correctly) of that 750,000 is held in the US.

So our "guestimating" math is straight forward

750K times .95 is 712,000

there are 309M Americans according to the US census (down from 369M)

so if we use 300K vs 309M we get .097% or less than a tenth of one percent (300,000 was in America no need for 95%)

and if we use 712K vs 309M we get .23% or less than a 1/4 of one percent

I hope this helps

Peace

Doc31

Do you ever "not" knock it out of the park?

It's ok to get a single or double every now and then.

Good job as always.