Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank of Alderaan

Niko

I'll just wait when there is a bank near me in planet earth to go and cash in, because if i take the trip to Alderaan to go cash in, by the time i finish paying for the spaceship ticket to get there ill have no more money left :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, the newStar Tours routes at Disney Hollywood Studios will be stopping in Alderaan. You should be golden going to cash in your funds.

Then do not tell false hoods. If neg's dont bother you, then why even mention it? We on this site get tired of BS'ers. take it as you will. Maybe THINK before you post next time

Done with you, pp

Don't forget pp to follow ur own advice. Thanks n have a great day. My point exactly.

Right! Rumor debunked laugh.gif

This is true, however we must keep in mind that we are talking about an inter-galactic community. While a mere planet may have met its unfortunate fate, CBA branches did survive and thrive under the Inter-Galactic Banking Clan (IGBC). It's really the IGBC that holds the key to the RV of the IQD, not the GOI just FYI. I have provided some information below.

IGBC link

Wiki-wordmark.png

Star Wars Fanon Navigation

Inter-Galactic Banking Clan

blank.gifRead more: The Dark Wars Series, Banks

The Inter-Galactic Banking Clan was the central banking system of the Galaxy before the outbreak of the New Clone Wars. They were hit the hardest by the budget cuts by Samuel Harmon, and became chief in the resulting rebellion. They supplied the most droids and troops into the conflict. Every member of the Clan was executed by the Alliance at the end of the war.

Also keep in mind the Republic financial reform bill and its affects on the inter-galactic banking community. Info posted below. My phone is ringing, it's my contact, I'll post more later.

RFB link

250px-Military_enhancement_bill.jpg

"This is a matter not of philosphy. More troops are needed. The Republic cannot afford to let the Separatists gain anymore ground!" ―Senator Gume SaamIn 21 BBY, the Galactic Senate of the Republic debated and voted upon a bill that allowed for the government to open new lines of credit with the InterGalactic Banking Clan. The legislation was a reactionary move which would allow for greater defense spending in order to counter the high death toll afflicting the Grand Army of the Republic in its fight against the Droid Army of the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars. The bill was written and proposed by the Ishi Tib Senator Gume Saam and received wide support, but raised questions regarding the ability of the Republic to receive loans from major galactic financial institutions. As an answer to these questions, Senator Saam included provisions in his bill that would essentially deregulate these institutions, allowing them to grant loans indiscriminately and apply to them high interest rates.

A number of representatives who were well-known for their anti-war stances spoke out against the bill, claiming that taking out more loans and deregulating the banks would ultimately bankrupt the Republic. The deregulation provision was the most heavily debated clause within the bill, but Senators Saam, Lott Dod, and Nix Card were determined to see it pass, particularly as they all either represented or profited from conglomerates like the Banking Clan. The three met their staunchest opposition in the form of Naboo's Senator Padmé Amidala, whose call for peace talks nearly derailed the bill.

Saam, Dod, and Card refused to allow Amidala's peace rhetoric to prevail, and so used their covert association with Confederate Head of State Count Dooku to orchestrate an attack on the Republic capital world of Coruscant. Their plan worked, and following a bombing at the hands of Separatist demolition droids, the Senate approved the military enhancement bill, thereby deregulating the banking system and rejecting the notion of a peaceful resolution to the Clone Wars.

I have also included a link to the First Galactic Bank for thos of you that may want to open "GARKA" account or perhaps a way way way offshore investment account

www.firstgalacticbank.com

Edited by Niko
  • Upvote 1

I received a message tonight that the dinar may be in play at the CBA (central bank of alderaan). I can not post the name of the person that gave me this intel but I can assure you it comes from the highest of authority. I will post more as I receive additional details.

Fingers crossed and may the force be with all of us.biggrin.gif

PULEASE...

I received a message tonight that the dinar may be in play at the CBA (central bank of alderaan). I can not post the name of the person that gave me this intel but I can assure you it comes from the highest of authority. I will post more as I receive additional details.

And because this information was leaked out the planet was blown up so we can not cash in now! thanks NIKO hahahahahaha :angry::angry::unsure::blink::huh::huh::o:D:D

• Upvote 1

My friend that is from Alderaan, just got back. He cashed in about 1/5 of his Dinars at 3.22. Then was told by on Monday its going international and will get up to $5.22. They are worried with everyone cashing in the value will crash to .25 usd.

• Upvote 1

I conferred with my business associate earlier today regarding this. He is a VERY reliable source of intel on the subject of the dinar. To protect his privacy, I'll refer to him as LC. As I mentioned, his intel is very good. LC operates a small mining outfit on Bespin. Anyway, he tells me the other day that he's "...ready for a change. I'm glad that I can finally look forward to my other investments besides hot gas." He went on to say that his source at the CBA has confirmed that the RV will happen VERY soon and said to "be ready." He also mentioned that he would finally be able to "...get my baby back with all this money...hopefully without a scratch." o.O

As for me, I recommend we just see what happens, and all really PRAY that this Alderaan thing doesn't BLOW UP in our faces. May the Force be with us all!

Edited by JimFern
  • Upvote 1