Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I was wondering what is the definition of a "pumper". I constantly read He/She is a pumper. Is it when a person gives their opinion as to what they think or feel, Or maybe it was info that they received from someone. We all kinda speculate/hope for when this RV will happen, so why when a person puts into print they are a "PUMPER". No one can prove it is a lie or the truth, so lets keep it in the RUMOR section where it belongs and not bash everyone that doesn't agree with your opinion.

STOP THE NAME CALLING AND GROWUP

GO RV SOON :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I was wondering what is the definition of a "pumper". I constantly read He/She is a pumper. Is it when a person gives their opinion as to what they think or feel, Or maybe it was info that they received from someone. We all kinda speculate/hope for when this RV will happen, so why when a person puts into print they are a "PUMPER". No one can prove it is a lie or the truth, so lets keep it in the RUMOR section where it belongs and not bash everyone that doesn't agree with your opinion.

A pumper in my opinion is a person who makes a rumor or story to get us all hyped and "pumped" up about a RV/RVI in hope that we all go out and buy more dinar. Usually ends up in a lot of disappointment and anger. My advice to everyone is, rumors sometimes may be fun stay away from them stick to the facts. No one know when the RV/RI will happen. Just be patient and have faith in your investment. GO RV

Edited by Moe485
  • Upvote 3

A pumper in my opinion is a person who makes a rumor or story to get us all hyped and "pumped" up about and RV/RVI in the hope that we all go out and buy more dinar. Usually end up in a lot of disappointment and angry. my advice to everyone as rumors sometimes may be fun stay away from them stick to the facts. No one know when the RV/RI will happen. Just be patient and have faith in your investment. GO RV

So why is it that a person with opinion that the rv will happen this date and at this rate force or entices someone to go buy dinars. I have been reading and hopeing for this for over a year now and I have never had the urge to buy more dinar because of what is in the rumor section and I think most people are intelligent enough to make their own decision as to believe and what not to believe.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Pumper Rumors...if the pumpers job is to get people to buy more dinar from the dealers, then they need to put out info that will get people to think they have enough time to put in that last minute order, call some friends and tell them that they need to just do it because this is going down real soon, ect. Therefore we get the rumors that I see as the most transparent...these are the ones that give either a real good or real high rate, and about 2 days out from when the rumor started

Read more:

So why is it that a person with opinion that the rv will happen this date and at this rate force or entices someone to go buy dinars. I have been reading and hopeing for this for over a year now and I have never had the urge to buy more dinar because of what is in the rumor section and I think most people are intelligent enough to make their own decision as to believe and what not to believe.

unfortunately, this is not the case with most people, there are plenty of gullible people out there, especially the newbies who fall for the rumors at first and go out and buy more. The pumpers rely on the fact that the newbies are under informed and that most of them are also greedy. It is unfortunate, but true.

• Upvote 2

Why dont you read Adam Montanas book ??

You would be surprised the amount of posts I have read seeing people go out and purchase more dinar because of a predicted date and rate because either they think they dont have enough or for whatever reasons they may have. I'm glad to see that these rumors don't pump you up go out and buy more dinar.

Let's start a new plan. For anyone who wants to promote an rv date and that date does not pan out, a donation of 50K dinar is to be provided to a non profit organization. This could accumulate huge numbers for non profits as these dates are posted often and come and go like the wind. I know this could not be enforceable, however, would be fun to see how much would be donated. Probably in the millions. Have a blessed day..

Adam has a book you can purchase that will help you on your way of this investment! It explains in detail what a pumper is and will probably help you on other questions like that.

Anyone have the link t the page to send to this person to help them out and to understand this investment. Boy poeple would safe tons of milk money if they had purchased this ahead of time and not gone on good gut feelijngs that tomorrow rumor is going to hit and my kids can do without white milk for one day so the next they can have chocolate milk!

Now RV!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi rick25sandi

I am very glad to hear you handle the rumor section as it is to be handled, especially

that you have NOT allowed the manipulation to increase greed and run out and buy MORE.

Unfortunately, this is not the case with many people on here, and it is often why they get so angry

when this investment does not unfold as they want it to. The problem rick is greed, and most of the

rumors appear to accomplish one thing: many do go and buy more often with money they cannot

afford to risk.

We all hope most on here are intelligent enough to make proper decisions based upon facts, not rumors.

Unfortunately, many have spent much more than they could afford to risk, and now the tension grows by the minute.

So I understand your reasonable advice but your conclusion is missing part of the reality, that many DO in fact run out and

buy more dinar, because of "pumping" via rumors and often it is those who do not really understand this investment and

the nature of this speculation, which that is all it is, speculation, but with very good potential.

So many here call it "pumping" and try and warn others NOT to run out and spend more than they can afford to lose. Sometimes,

the exchange can get a little nasty, but it is because of the history of those behind the rumors.

Thanks for your perspective. I wish more had your frame of mind but sometimes it is not the case. I personally try and

remind people to please do not run around blindly buying up more dinar than they can afford because I do not want

to see anyone get hurt due to a silly "rumor". But sales keep increasing and dealers keep raising prices because of the

demand, and that points to the fact that "rumors" DO play a part in this constant 'shark fest' and the "rumors" simply add

blood to the water.

All my best!

Jim

---

I would have to agree, But I think the people that have to call people names are in themselves attention seekers. They have to say something to prove they know more than the rest of us, and we are little lambs that have to be protected.............please I think we can tell who the pumpers are and we also know who we can trust.....no one.....most of all on the Internet. Of course if you know them personally that's one thing. So for me I won't say a thing against anyone because I don't know them. But I will always listen to what they have to say and make my own opinion to the truth in what they have to say. Who knows the the person you bash might be right, and your information that was told to you was a lie.. :blink: live well and go RV.. :)

Nicely done.

I first heard the term "pumper" back in the late 90s when I was spending a lot of time on investment bulletin boards. You would constantly see posts where positive things about a stock were written with the standard conclusion being "this thing is about to pop ... better get some quick!" I watched these stocks and they usually went down. I later found out about what is called the "pump and dump". People were buying crappy stocks and then posting a lot of hype ("pumping" like inflating a tire) to get people to buy. When the stock's value would go up by 10-15% they would sell or "dump" the stock. Eventually the SEC caught on and cracked down on this practice, but when online trading was new things were like the wild west.

• Upvote 2

I first heard the term "pumper" back in the late 90s when I was spending a lot of time on investment bulletin boards. You would constantly see posts where positive things about a stock were written with the standard conclusion being "this thing is about to pop ... better get some quick!" I watched these stocks and they usually went down. I later found out about what is called the "pump and dump". People were buying crappy stocks and then posting a lot of hype ("pumping" like inflating a tire) to get people to buy. When the stock's value would go up by 10-15% they would sell or "dump" the stock. Eventually the SEC caught on and cracked down on this practice, but when online trading was new things were like the wild west.

MR.RICH, YOU SAID IT MY FRIEND, I DONT LIKE TO SHOW FRUSTRATION OR ANGER ON DV, BUT PUMPERS REALLY DO GET TO ME.I DONT PREY ON WHAT THEY TRY AND SELL , BUT FOR OTHERS THAT COULD BE SWAYED INTO THERE PUMPING TRAP IT COULD FINANCIALLY BREAK THEM......GREAT POST.

Thank you for the saavy post. Maybe you can answer these ones too...

Is the SEC still cracking down on the pump and dump? Does this apply to speculative investments and foreign currency exchange? If so, the SEC is horrible at "cracking down" imho. It's like the wild west all over again.

So true Scooby Doo. Also, "investment gurus" newsletters will often put out a piece about a stock

about to go 'ballistic'...or a stock that is a "target for buyout" is a good one they use, then when

one tracks the stock, oddly enough it goes down sharplyall because the "gurus" just pumped and

dumped, this still goes on today, it is just been more refined. At this time, the SEC has put blinders

on and are monitoring little. Markets are so fragile at this time, the only thing holding them up is "pump"

and hype, and a little help from the feds bond buying and extravagant refined manner to cover up the truth of a failing system.

Amazing at how few see this, but when so much is being done to keep up appearances, many investors are completely

confused because market action is making little sense today due to the extreme pumping of stocks that can in NO way

support such extreme P/E ratios, with some internet companies up into the 60 -90 times earnings atmosphere.

Who in their right mind would enter a trade that that has such a P/E that is due to hype without the earnings

to back it up? It is insanity at its finest, and it is indeed all hype with these companies affected. Always, buyer beware!

I've seen this game go on for many years, also back in the late 90's when internet companies were being lied about

and pumped so bad, investors greed ruined the market, and no one saw the collapse coming in 2000 -2002. it was another

denial" about the facts, and the brokers were outright lying in order to make their commissions. No one could see it was coming

to a close, they bought right up to the point of collapse and had their accounts wiped out. Little has changed, it is the same bubbles

forming and will shock everyone yet again when it falls apart.

Thanks for your insight :)

All my best!

Jim

---

Yes but some people do and go out and spend money that they don't have to buy more based on what they hear on these sites.

Everybody believes about this ivestment in one way or another and there "beliefs" are greatly welcomed.

Pumpers usually almost "daily" give updates to what they think they heard and/or said. Almost always BS , to make people believe its right around the corner........

It almost seems pumpers are here to write prescriptions for all the sick people..... Thusly all the doctors around..........

There are people who contribute to bring news and facts to the table and are GREATLY appreciated...............and give this site good substance, but usually the ones to watch are the PUMPERS

who rate and date

No one here or there or anywhere knows anything. We are sifting through mounds of info to recover one morsel of truth. To me a pumper is anyone that will spoonfeed info, knowingly misdirecting us from the factual information. Although entertaining , (like going to a comedy club) At the end of the day, these things are 99.9 percent of every morsel. Good Luck and God Bless, GO RV Soon please!!!

Adam has a book you can purchase that will help you on your way of this investment! It explains in detail what a pumper is and will probably help you on other questions like that.

ARE YOU F**K**G KIDDING ME!!!! SELLING A BOOK !!!!!!