Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Fri, Jan 14th?

Tricia01

A message from Arthur M. Harrison

JUST RECEIVED. GOES ALONG WITH OTHER INTEL..............This morning I have learned that it is in the interest of Iraq for the progress of their country in terms of trade that the IMF will be revaluing the Iraqi dinar on Jan. 14th.

We know this person and she updates us almost daily from the State Department. Then we have our own source within the State Department and we called him and asked if he was at the meeting this morning and he said YES, and YES it is true that the IMF will do the RV on Iraq. So there you have it from two sources.

Major and I mean major phone call very high Intel source!!

RV has happened!!

Starting off in other countries at $3.22

Dinar was RV at 3.22 in Kuwait and Jordan yesterday before midnight Mideast time and being allowed to cash in before the rest of the world. A period of 24 hrs is being allowed for their pre-RV cash in.

RV public worldwide is imminent.

Please there is a rate and live of $5.27 this will climb to that after certain countries cash in

i think that january 14 is saturday in iraq???????? this will happen on a saturday????????

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A message from Arthur M. Harrison

JUST RECEIVED. GOES ALONG WITH OTHER INTEL..............This morning I have learned that it is in the interest of Iraq for the progress of their country in terms of trade that the IMF will be revaluing the Iraqi dinar on Jan. 14th.

We know this person and she updates us almost daily from the State Department. Then we have our own source within the State Department and we called him and asked if he was at the meeting this morning and he said YES, and YES it is true that the IMF will do the RV on Iraq. So there you have it from two sources.

Major and I mean major phone call very high Intel source!!

RV has happened!!

Starting off in other countries at $3.22

Dinar was RV at 3.22 in Kuwait and Jordan yesterday before midnight Mideast time and being allowed to cash in before the rest of the world. A period of 24 hrs is being allowed for their pre-RV cash in.

RV public worldwide is imminent.

Please there is a rate and live of $5.27 this will climb to that after certain countries cash in

HEY ARE YOU SMOKING THE WACKY WEED??????????????????????? :blink:

All this was so unbelievable before, now it is just too funny. Day after day, it is the same thing with these people. I normally do not comment about this stuff but really, enough is enough. Yes I chose to read it and as I say, I read and go on but just had to say, wow! It is so out of hand.

O.K.

I just quit my job, left my wife for that movie star girl and made a down payment on a Ferrari.

How about you?

Havin a great time.I'm with your ex wife.Heard she just came into a whole bunch of money....oh and she said she was gonna give me a ferrari!! :)

Who qualifies as "major and I mean major phone call very high intel source"?

C'mon, let's get serious here, and also, you think some nobody is going to tell us crap about pre-RV cash in and then how other DUMB countries would exchange for 2 dollars less.. please spare us the garbage

Hmm, it looks a LOT like this, just paraphrased from another dinar site which I won't name. See below.

Good morning,

Although this is my first post here I assure you I am not a stranger to reading the content of this site. I would like now to confirm that a lot of the information you are recieving here is in fact true and to not be discounted. I cannot disclose who I am but I can assure you the accuracy of what I am about to tell you. I have a position in Washington, DC that at times allows me to be a part of briefings from the State Dept..This morning I have learned that it is in the interest of Iraq for the progress of their country in terms of trade that the IMF will be revaluing the Iraqi dinar on Jan. 14th. As a fellow investor of the currency of Iraq I felt as though I would share this with all of you to be proactive in your preparations for this. I have been a part of many briefings on this matter but not until now has anything been definite. That is why I chose this moment to finally comment. I know this will have an impact on not only Iraq, but on the US as well. God Bless you all, RK (came from PD)

Robinredhead

By day a mild mannered store clerk, Once the weekend approaches..... He Becomes...... DUH>>>>DUHHH>>>>>DUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

ROBINREDHEAD!!!!

Just havin' fun. I hope its true!!

OMG........Here we go again. Its every weekend. Someone else has a new rumor and a new rate. This is just getting too ridiculous. Can't someone just provide some right info in here. Getting tired of the TK menagerie....Get it right or don't post it. Come on RV so we can get rid of the naysayers and the falsifiers in here.

HEY ARE YOU SMOKING THE WACKY WEED??????????????????????? :blink:

How DARE you defame the esteemed Arthur Mitchel Harrison, of the Boston Harrisons -- whose ancestors came here on the Mayflower. I will have you know that in an interview with Wolf Blitzer on CNN several years ago, Mr. Harrison put that rumor to rest. He indiciated that he in fact did smoke marijuana once while a student at Yale, but insisted that he didn't inhale.

Doesn't that qualify him to be President?

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

Man this is gonna sound stupid and I'm not looking to start a trail of BS, but my sister just texted me and said her step daughter just told her she heard that Israel has changed the exchange rate for the IQD to...."$3.22". I know...right!! I just said to her...whatever and immediately checked the CBI, XE.com and the FOREX...all are still the same. Just thought it to be a little weird when this message said that Jordan and Kuwait were beginning to cash in...anyway, don't kick my ass for passing on what I hear.

Sounds good 'Retired Special Forces', (welcome to the club), or clubs if you are in most of them like many of us..LOL biggrin.gif

Would she be able or willing to confirm a bank name>? Just for Sh1ts and biggrin.gif ??? I would love to research and I know Israel has been waiting as well!! Thanks for the Rumor!!

Pumper with a different name.....BUSTED this is a quote from your post??

The exact same words from another post different name.LOW JOE PUMPER

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR

Robinredhead Post: don't promote other sites 1/12/11

January 12th, 2011 05:21 pm ·

Good morning,

Although this is my first post here I assure you I am not a stranger to reading the content of this site. I would like now to confirm that a lot of the information you are recieving here is in fact true and to not be discounted. I cannot disclose who I am but I can assure you the accuracy of what I am about to tell you. I have a position in Washington, DC that at times allows me to be a part of briefings from the State Dept..This morning I have learned that it is in the interest of Iraq for the progress of their country in terms of trade that the IMF will be revaluing the Iraqi dinar on Jan. 14th. As a fellow investor of the currency of Iraq I felt as though I would share this with all of you to be proactive in your preparations for this. I have been a part of many briefings on this matter but not until now has anything been definite. That is why I chose this moment to finally comment. I know this will have an impact on not only Iraq, but on the US as well. God Bless you all, RK (came from PD)

Robinredhead

:P

How DARE you defame the esteemed Arthur Mitchel Harrison, of the Boston Harrisons -- whose ancestors came here on the Mayflower. I will have you know that in an interview with Wolf Blitzer on CNN several years ago, Mr. Harrison put that rumor to rest. He indiciated that he in fact did smoke marijuana once while a student at Yale, but insisted that he didn't inhale.

Doesn't that qualify him to be President?

:D:D:D

:P