Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Fri, Jan 14th?

Tricia01

A message from Arthur M. Harrison

JUST RECEIVED. GOES ALONG WITH OTHER INTEL..............This morning I have learned that it is in the interest of Iraq for the progress of their country in terms of trade that the IMF will be revaluing the Iraqi dinar on Jan. 14th.

We know this person and she updates us almost daily from the State Department. Then we have our own source within the State Department and we called him and asked if he was at the meeting this morning and he said YES, and YES it is true that the IMF will do the RV on Iraq. So there you have it from two sources.

Major and I mean major phone call very high Intel source!!

RV has happened!!

Starting off in other countries at $3.22

Dinar was RV at 3.22 in Kuwait and Jordan yesterday before midnight Mideast time and being allowed to cash in before the rest of the world. A period of 24 hrs is being allowed for their pre-RV cash in.

RV public worldwide is imminent.

Please there is a rate and live of $5.27 this will climb to that after certain countries cash in

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 16

Man this is gonna sound stupid and I'm not looking to start a trail of BS, but my sister just texted me and said her step daughter just told her she heard that Israel has changed the exchange rate for the IQD to...."$3.22". I know...right!! I just said to her...whatever and immediately checked the CBI, XE.com and the FOREX...all are still the same. Just thought it to be a little weird when this message said that Jordan and Kuwait were beginning to cash in...anyway, don't kick my ass for passing on what I hear.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Man this is gonna sound stupid and I'm not looking to start a trail of BS, but my sister just texted me and said her step daughter just told her she heard that Israel has changed the exchange rate for the IQD to...."$3.22". I know...right!! I just said to her...whatever and immediately checked the CBI, XE.com and the FOREX...all are still the same. Just thought it to be a little weird when this message said that Jordan and Kuwait were beginning to cash in...anyway, don't kick my ass for passing on what I hear.

No link? You stink! ;) btw- this is a joke for any of you who may be confused by my lame sarcasm.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

A message from Arthur M. Harrison

JUST RECEIVED. GOES ALONG WITH OTHER INTEL..............This morning I have learned that it is in the interest of Iraq for the progress of their country in terms of trade that the IMF will be revaluing the Iraqi dinar on Jan. 14th.

We know this person and she updates us almost daily from the State Department. Then we have our own source within the State Department and we called him and asked if he was at the meeting this morning and he said YES, and YES it is true that the IMF will do the RV on Iraq. So there you have it from two sources.

Major and I mean major phone call very high Intel source!!

RV has happened!!

Starting off in other countries at $3.22

Dinar was RV at 3.22 in Kuwait and Jordan yesterday before midnight Mideast time and being allowed to cash in before the rest of the world. A period of 24 hrs is being allowed for their pre-RV cash in.

RV public worldwide is imminent.

Please there is a rate and live of $5.27 this will climb to that after certain countries cash in

I'm glad to see a lot of folks are starting to wake up and not fall for this anymore.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1