Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Intel-Fresh From Mx

possum

Mx, my CI called and said that the rate is $5.22 and we will be able to exchange starting by either Jan 17 or right after Feb 1st. . I have never shared intel from Mx because that was our deal. However, since the RV is done-stick a fork in it done, he told me to scream the news from the highest peak! Party Time Believers !!!!

Yeah? Well then. If your so sure, why did you post this in the rumor section? Tell you what...I'll sell my dinar to you for 3 dollars usd a pop. Obviously by your post, you'd make millions on me.

I'm so sick of this pumper intel. Bank rumors, boots on the ground rumors and pretty much everything else is ok In my book. It's rumors with a rate and date and things like "stick a fork in it done" that I can't stand.

Now....with that said...if it does happen to rv for 5.22 on Jan 17 or right after feb 1st, then I'll feel like one big ass. But what have we learned from posts like these from the past? That they are 100% bogus 100% of the time.

Go rv 2011

• Upvote 1

Mx, my CI called and said that the rate is $5.22 and we will be able to exchange starting by either Jan 17 or right after Feb 1st. . I have never shared intel from Mx because that was our deal. However, since the RV is done-stick a fork in it done, he told me to scream the news from the highest peak! Party Time Believers !!!!

out of all the intel that hits this rumor thread, I am growing to like your short and to the point alerts. Why not.... let's gear up for another Monday - I had a lot of fun this past weekend. Thanks for the heads up Possum (no disrespect to you, but I also have my cell phone always charged up waiting for that RV text from Adam - now that's what I'm waiting for). :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

come on people, it is just funny, we all need a laugh sometimes, you know that when there is a possum post, when it's done their will be a smile on your face, not because you believe that the RV is happening, but because, like Sunday's paper, it's got the comics...

• Upvote 1

With all the due ( yeah right) respect........... I think it's cow waste.

• Upvote 1

At the risk of sounding like I'm crying "WOLF".

I don't think it is a coincidence that:

1. There have been a lot of high ranking officials from various countries in Iraq the last couple of days (the chairman of the Arab League, Secretary of State Hillarious Clinton, The Japanese trade minister, the Emir of Kuwait, and now the Vice President of the U.S. Joe Biden).

2. The Parliment is supposed to read the budget Thursday (tonight, U.S. time).

3. There were incidents with the currency converters showing some good rates for IQD.

Maybe, just maybe, it's time.

Edited by lotsaleftpedal
  • Upvote 2

At the risk of sounding like I'm crying "WOLF".

I don't think it is a coincidence that:

1. There have been a lot of high ranking officials from various countries in Iraq the last couple of days (the chairman of the Arab League, Secretary of State Hillarious Clinton, The Japanese trade minister, the Emir of Kuwait, and now the Vice President of the U.S. Joe Biden).

2. The Parliment is supposed to read the budget Thursday (tonight, U.S. time).

3. There were incidents with the currency converters showing some good rates for IQD.

Maybe, just maybe, it's time.

i agree go rv

Tarzan yell please possom?

Possum Intel-Fresh From Mx

Posted 12 Jan 2011

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/3783-possum/#ixzz1Aqx53rww

A Huge Week Is Unfolding...

Posted 10 Jan 2011

Possum has new intel that significant news will be released over the next 48 hours. As Possum has said, the RV has already happened, it will be retro-active, and the Iraqi's will be standing proud once the news is public.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/3783-possum/#ixzz1AqxRh5wl

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:35 PM

Oh faithful believers, we have been mocked, trashed, stoned and spat on for our faith. But like a rock we have steadfast to the attacks. Now, our reward is at hand. Fall on your knees and weep till your carpet is soppy wet from joy! The Possum has not you astray and we will be held in awe very soon.

The Possom with love for his followers!

Read more:

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:34 AM

possum, on 14 December 2010 - 11:10 PM, said:

Oh faithful I besech you little ones for with little faith Iraq shall be moved to RV the dinar. And those who have steadfast shall be greatly rewarded. I ask you to hit a knee as you read my prophetic utterance. Momma deciphers my talking in tongues as I turn cart wheels buck naked in the hay field and translates these chants into words of understanding for my followers. HIT TWO KNEES as I share what the voices have told me. Possum says, "tithe 25% of your dinars to my non-profit church and you will be rewarded 10 fold times one hundred! It will demonstrate your true belief and make momma happy. I had to make momma happy earlier tonight and used the reverse, upside down position. Possum likes doing things upside down and his very talented at it. Now rise believers and walk to my alter and tithe. The RV is here and you must not falter in my word. Well it's time for a beer and I shl prepare myself to receive the voices.

Read more:

Hmmmmmm Just a few of the posts I have found.

• Upvote 4

Possum will not be mocked! He does not pretend to be some religious zealot acting as a TV evangelist begging for your love offerings. No, the PossUm is a straight 8 prophet merely offering utterances for the masses with love. My believers know the truth and honor my every typo. The RV was a simple deal to do but to make it effective and accepted is compacted and many do not understand the truth.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Possum will not be mocked! He does not pretend to be some religious zealot acting as a TV evangelist begging for your love offerings. No, the PossUm is a straight 8 prophet merely offering utterances for the masses with love. My believers know the truth and honor my every typo. The RV was a simple deal to do but to make it effective and accepted is compacted and many do not understand the truth.

Possum,

Not mocking you but please either pick first person or third person.....using both in the same post is confusing the hell out of me...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1