Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KWD exchange rate With IQD

kikki

No one ever suspects the obvious. Maybe, just maybe I will take all that money and make a full blown outfit out of it. I will literally wear the money. That way I can say.. No, I do not have more than 10k cash on me. But my clothes cost me 5 million dollars. :D

Thats funny. And relevant. lol

Good one, They are going to think its the new fashion cause I'm going to use that too

Joe,

Pease see AliveandCare's management plan for bringing back to the US relative to the customs form.... I personally am going to print it out right now in case I forget....

Seriously. I am really glad that I am able to be of assistance to you guys. :lmao: :lmao:

But hey... It is a damn good plan. :)

No one ever suspects the obvious. Maybe, just maybe I will take all that money and make a full blown outfit out of it. I will literally wear the money. That way I can say.. No, I do not have more than 10k cash on me. But my clothes cost me 5 million dollars. :D

I think you would pull that plan off better if you were found wearing that outfit while paddling in on your raft.... Beach in Florida, they have some interesting prints/clothing there.... total blend in

Good one, They are going to think its the new fashion cause I'm going to use that too

TSA and Customs is going write a damn article about me by months end.

Do not let passengers come back if they do this, this, or this lol

But seriously. I should charge you all a fee for all this intelligent information i am giving you. I mean, this stuff it GOLDEN. :D

I think you would pull that plan off better if you were found wearing that outfit while paddling in on your raft.... Beach in Florida, they have some interesting prints/clothing there.... total blend in

This I know. I live in Florida, lol

Edited by aliveandcare

But seriously. I should charge you all a fee for all this intelligent information i am giving you. I mean, this stuff it GOLDEN. :D

ahahhaah

I'm going to get a wig, roll up the money and put it in there like curlers. Where a moo moo dress and some house shoes and act like an old lady. Whadaya think?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Florida huh??!!! OOPS!.... I am sure you know I meant that in a really good way.... total mecca for new fashion design.... just the best....

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Florida huh??!!! OOPS!.... I am sure you know I meant that in a really good way.... total mecca for new fashion design.... just the best....

Meh, its okay. That all on the East coat. Im on the civilized West coast Tampa side. we dont have those crazy shananigans over here. lol

Alright. If this is true, and that Kuwait bank will exchange for a rate of .35 cents on the IQD, even though a RV has not taken place in Iraq...then what's the deal with that? Does Kuwait know something we don't? After all, they are bordering Iraq and it is extremely feasible that they would possibly know of an upcoming RV. My real question is this....is Kuwait trying to buy a mass of Dinars because they are positive they will get rich once the actual RV happens? If this is for real, do we cash out now, or wait for Iraq to give the word??? I would hate to cash out now at a rate of .35 cents only to have Iraq give the word next week of a rate in the dollars bracket.

• Upvote 1

ahahhaah

I'm going to get a wig, roll up the money and put it in there like curlers. Where a moo moo dress and some house shoes and act like an old lady. Whadaya think?

Not sure if I should picture Milton Burle or Rosanne Barr ??

• Upvote 1

Alright. If this is true, and that Kuwait bank will exchange for a rate of .35 cents on the IQD, even though a RV has not taken place in Iraq...then what's the deal with that? Does Kuwait know something we don't? After all, they are bordering Iraq and it is extremely feasible that they would possibly know of an upcoming RV. My real question is this....is Kuwait trying to buy a mass of Dinars because they are positive they will get rich once the actual RV happens? If this is for real, do we cash out now, or wait for Iraq to give the word??? I would hate to cash out now at a rate of .35 cents only to have Iraq give the word next week of a rate in the dollars bracket.

Personally, if this is true.... I am not taking a chance. I will cash out a portion, make a good profit, and save the rest. Simple as that.

• Upvote 2

ALIVE AND CARE. IMO i was just saying that .35KWD = 1 IQD.

.28 KWD = 1 USD

That would mean the Rate is over a dollar.

I very well could be wrong I haven't done math in a while. Sorry the first post was so confusing.

Take a refresher course in Math. lol

Its 35 cents. I promise. Look back a couple pages

HEY BROTHER U HAVE BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE ARE U SURE OF THIS. I CANT GET THROUGH ON THE PHONE

I got through twice, first time told to call back in 30 minutes, afterwords she did the conversion for me, told me I could open an account after converting to KWD then transfer US dollars anywhere I wish......Peace!

• Upvote 4

I called three times and was unable to get through. Was using skype and did not connect. May be the weather though and my wireless Internet with the snow and ice we have last couple of days reducing the speed. Will cal first thing in morning when I get into work then book ticket, take enough to pay off bills and then wait for the other to go higher we hope!