Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KWD exchange rate With IQD

kikki

i called to conferm it is true i will be headed to the bank soon to cash some in and give you all a update. my offer still stands for meeting people at the airport if i can cash in

If you can cash in... POST POST POST POST POST POST it. PLEASE> I will buy a ticket tomorrow to fly out. I assume it's in Kuwait City. But that is all that I know. Please let us know.. ASAP. Thank you

This chart seems to be indicating what 1 KWD is equivalent to in other currencies..

But if this is the case that they mean 1 KWD = 10 IQD...

Then the rate would be around .35 for a cash in

It clearly states at the top of the screen:

EXCHANGE RATES AGAINST KWD.

which means 10IQD equal 1 KWD

And too many people are starting to chime in and say it is true..... We will see. I am still waiting for my response to the email I sent them.

Aliveandcaredate= 10 January 2011 - 11:48 PM'

"If you can cash in... POST POST POST POST POST POST it. PLEASE> I will buy a ticket tomorrow to fly out. I assume it's in Kuwait City. But that is all that I know. Please let us know.. ASAP. Thank you"

AliveandCare.... I have a question....

So there you are sitting in first class on your way back from Kuwait... the lovely attendant hands you that pesky immigration form you have to fill out. When you come to the question of 'Do you have more than 10K in cash on your person' (however its worded therein).. how are you going to answer?... Asking as I might want to copy your answer (especially if you say no... and then tell me how you are smuggling it back in) :)

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 1

Aliveandcaredate= 10 January 2011 - 11:48 PM'

"If you can cash in... POST POST POST POST POST POST it. PLEASE> I will buy a ticket tomorrow to fly out. I assume it's in Kuwait City. But that is all that I know. Please let us know.. ASAP. Thank you"

AliveandCare.... I have a question....

So there you are sitting in first class on your way back from Kuwait... the lovely attendant hands you that pesky immigration form you have to fill out. When you come to the question of 'Do you have more than 10K in cash on your person' (however its worded therein).. how are you going to answer?... Asking as I might want to copy your answer (especially if you say no... and then tell me how you are smuggling it back in) :)

Kill Joy!! Just Kidding

Simple. I will open an account at their bank, then wire it to BOA over here. Problem solved. Or I will say. Yes, I do. I came over here with 1.5 mil USD, converted it, spend 100k, and didnt have time to convert it back. I will do it when I get back. How are they going to prove it otherwise? Or I will say No. And hide it in my ass

• Upvote 1

Kill Joy!! Just Kidding

I know... total buzz kill huh :0..:) Though I would rather do it here, than have someone trying to figure out where the heck to stuff all that money 3200 feet in the air, cause they forgot about US customs.... lol lol

I'm probably wrong, but to me the chart states that .1 is 10 IQD =1 KWD. This is where I don't know if you can throw in this variable. 1 USD = 3.54 in KWD. Divide by ten on both sides that gives you 1 IQD= .35 KWD. We know that the inverse of the US=KWD is .28.

It takes .35 KWD to make up one IQD, and .28 KWD to make up one USD. So wouldn't the rate be over a dollar not at 35 cents? I know this is probably hard to read lol sorry.

I know... total buzz kill huh :0..:) Though I would rather do it here, than have someone trying to figure out where the heck to stuff all that money 3200 feet in the air, cause they forgot about US customs.... lol lol

I REALLY hope that plane is higher than 3200 feet. If not, then a lot of people are smuggling money into USA and weighing that plane down. :lol:

Simple. I will open an account at their bank, then wire it to BOA over here. Problem solved. Or I will say. Yes, I do. I came over here with 1.5 mil USD, converted it, spend 100k, and didnt have time to convert it back. I will do it when I get back. How are they going to prove it otherwise? Or I will say No. And hide it in my ass

Totally cracking up..... so many good answers I don't know which one to copy first.... Thanks !! :)

LMAO.... HONESTLY IMO i think kuwait may be doing this to make some massive money off this... but who knows... this could just be another OHHH IT HAPPENED moment... lets all settle down and wait and see on cbi.iq

thank you.

and i havent heard anything back from my guys in iraq aliveandcare

I'm probably wrong, but to me the chart states that .1 is 10 IQD =1 KWD. This is where I don't know if you can throw in this variable. 1 USD = 3.54 in KWD. Divide by ten on both sides that gives you 1 IQD= .35 KWD. We know that the inverse of the US=KWD is .28.

It takes .35 KWD to make up one IQD, and .28 KWD to make up one USD. So wouldn't the rate be over a dollar not at 35 cents? I know this is probably hard to read lol sorry.

What?

Try again.

I am confused

Kill Joy!! Just Kidding

Why go to Kuwait there's a branch in NY:

Mr. C.K. Krishnan,

Regional Manager – US & North American Operations

Doha Bank New York Branch

100 Wall Street

New York

NY - 10005

United States of America

Tel : + (1) 212 509 4030 Ext 2001

Tel : + (1) 212 509 4057

Fax : + (1) 212 509 4970

SWIFT CODE : DOHBUS33

Mob : + (1) 646 704 9384

Email : ckkrishnan@dohabank.com.qa

• Upvote 1

This reminds me of the time in 09 I don't remember the month Nov. I think when it showed on a currency site at 1.49US.We was all freakin out.lol The same is true now that was true then.It would be nice but if it is not on the CBI site then it isn't for real.

I so hope I'm wrong I would jump the next flight out.I will depart Sky Harbor out of Phx. for anyone that wants to go as a group for safety.lol

LMAO.... HONESTLY IMO i think kuwait may be doing this to make some massive money off this... but who knows... this could just be another OHHH IT HAPPENED moment... lets all settle down and wait and see on cbi.iq

thank you.

and i havent heard anything back from my guys in iraq aliveandcare

Alright. Well, I have my raft ready. **** US customs. Im floating over there Tom Hanks Style :D

Why go to Kuwait there's a branch in NY:

Mr. C.K. Krishnan,

Regional Manager – US & North American Operations

Doha Bank New York Branch

100 Wall Street

New York

NY - 10005

United States of America

Tel : + (1) 212 509 4030 Ext 2001

Tel : + (1) 212 509 4057

Fax : + (1) 212 509 4970

SWIFT CODE : DOHBUS33

Mob : + (1) 646 704 9384

Email : ckkrishnan@dohabank.com.qa

They dont do exchange there. According to the site.

This reminds me of the time in 09 I don't remember the month Nov. I think when it showed on a currency site at 1.49US.We was all freakin out.lol The same is true now that was true then.It would be nice but if it is not on the CBI site then it isn't for real.

I so hope I'm wrong I would jump the next flight out.I will depart Sky Harbor out of Phx. for anyone that wants to go as a group for safety.lol

Joe,

Pease see AliveandCare's management plan for bringing back to the US relative to the customs form.... I personally am going to print it out right now in case I forget....

if you're going to put it in your a$$ i suggest getting some lube, a not eating for awhile and washing your hands afterwards, perhaps some stretching excercised cause thats a lot of loot to put in your boot if ya know what i mean.

No one ever suspects the obvious. Maybe, just maybe I will take all that money and make a full blown outfit out of it. I will literally wear the money. That way I can say.. No, I do not have more than 10k cash on me. But my clothes cost me 5 million dollars. :D

If you multiply 32000ft x .10 you do get something like 3200 ft. I think to many hours on the computer!!

Thats funny. And relevant. lol