Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KWD exchange rate With IQD

kikki

http://www.dohabank.com.kw/en/OtherServices/ExchangeRates.aspx

DOHA Bank Kuwait showing exchange at .1 KWD for 1 IQD This works out to be 1 IQD = $0.36

this is the link please confirm if this is correct

Oh my... pick a thread... any thread. It's been turned, burned, polished and buffed since early the morning of January 10. And the mathematics involved was fun too :D

Buy/Sell are the same, creating no spread.. Banks wouldn't profit off of any of the exchanges...

In other words.. the .1 to .1 meaning it isn't exchanged would make sense.

Remind him it'll need to be a Doha bank. ;)

oh he knows, he is the one that found the exchange rate right after his shift this morn and we have been trying all day to figure this out...I would love to cash a chunk in and just sit on the rest for however long it takes to really RV

he is actually in Iraq right now, he follows the dinar daily, Doha bank is one of the banks he checks regularly

also, when I called tonight I specifically asked if they exchange for that rate and I was told yes...he spoke clear enough English that I understood him I am hoping he understood what I was asking...

Posted Today, 10:29 PM

From other message board:

this is a conversation i just had with a buddy...

[Matt]

hey

just skyped the kuwait bank and its legit... they are paying 352k$ for 1million dinar

[You]

11:15pm

what's that mean?

[Matt]

11:16pm

5millions worth = 1.75million $$$$. hopefully forex and cbi will change in the morning so were ready to go

[You]

11:18pm

are you SURE!?

[Matt]

11:19pm

yes... kuwait banker said that 1,000,000 IQD = 100,000 Kuwait DInar... at the rate of 3.52/1 $/KWD = 352,000$

I had to put money on skype account and kyle heard it too

http://www.dohabank....hangeRates.aspx

[You]

11:20pm

well dang... that's great news man

[Matt]

personally i think they know its going to be higher and they are buying it up so they can make more money!!

[You]

yeah exactly...

it's gotta RV at more than the usd

[Matt]

exactly

[You]

11:25pm

iraq is majorly indebted to kuwait, too

kuwait HAS to know what's going on

• Upvote 1

oh he knows, he is the one that found the exchange rate right after his shift this morn and we have been trying all day to figure this out...I would love to cash a chunk in and just sit on the rest for however long it takes to really RV

he is actually in Iraq right now, he follows the dinar daily, Doha bank is one of the banks he checks regularly

also, when I called tonight I specifically asked if they exchange for that rate and I was told yes...he spoke clear enough English that I understood him I am hoping he understood what I was asking...

Thank you Kikki, and your husband for his service!!

You said he watches Doha Bank regularly...is this a change that he has seen from previously??

Thank you and God bless you and yours!!

Based on this link:

If .1 IQD = 1 KWD as the chart suggests: (you have to be VERY careful how you read this chart)

then,

1 IQD = 10 KWD

And if 1 KWD = 3.54 USD per Yahoo currency converter today

link http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGdVfW3CtNCl8BK.xXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGFvAzEEZnIDeWZwLXQtNzAxBGhvc3RwdmlkAzlLMnJOVW9HZFRCUm9NbUJTcUQ0S3dfUXJhalp6MDByM05ZQUNZN0IEbl9ncHMDMARuX3ZwcwMxMARvcmlnaW4Dc3JwBHF1ZXJ5A2N1cnJlbmN5IGV4Y2hhbmdlIEtXRCBVU0QEc2FvAzIEdnRlc3RpZAM-?p=currency+exchange+KWD+USD&fr2=sb-top&fr=yfp-t-701

Which means 10 KWD = 35.40 USD

So mathematical logic states from the chart posted that

1 IQD = 35.40 USD

I think we would all appreciate that for an exchange rate about now.....

But I also think this chart has posted a HUGE LIE..

So for me... this rumor is debunked as of this moment.

If you disagree.... feel free to let me know... BUT... make sure your math is correct before you start your argument.

Not sure about that math there. You are reading it backwards. The numbers are listed as a decimal to 1KWD. Look at Canadian Dollar. It would be About 3.5 to equal KWD.

• Upvote 2

You said he watches Doha Bank regularly...is this a change that he has seen from previously??

Good catch..

If he watches it regularly.. Was this particular link one that he keeps an eye on?

Wondering how long it has been sitting at that rate for buy/sell..

Was it updated as of today or has it been there some time.

If the .1/.1 means they won't exchange it, and, this is a recent thing.. could mean something good is coming.

If you just go to the following link, this is what you get with no links to go anywhere else...That is kinda strange. Not saying anything or reading anything into it just commenting...

http://www.dohabank.com/

Hello,

Thank you for checking in at D.O. Habank.

Now that the legal wrangling is over, and the insurance companies have settled, we have had to make a difficult business decision. The insurance settlements over the fire at our Chicago facility will not allow us to rebuild. There is enough capital available for us to proceed with the build out and start up of Sarita's 3 & 4 in Guayaquil and Quito Ecuador.

We have decided to proceed with this option. Hopefully, in time, we will be able to once again contemplate doing business in the Chicago, USA market, but the costs are too high for us right now.

That said, thank you for all of the support and hard work, and check in frequently... you never know what might happen!

Shalom,

David Risser

SARITA'S is the first restaurant in this area to offer Mexican style cusine at an affordable price.

Local sourcing of all supplies ( including tortillas!) have allowed us to offer a high quality product while keeping costs low.

This location will be of great help in introducing SARITA'S branded items such as tortillas, tortilla chips, salsas, etc. to customers wishing to take these products home.

i'll correct myself if i am wrong after i talk to him next....but typically he just checks banks exchange rates...gets on every few days to see where the dinar is, today it happened to be Doha and he skyped me and asked me to make calls....anytime that we check rates, nothing has been exciting just very low

I just checked every bank listed under banks in Kuwait http://www.kuwait.alloexpat.com/kuwait_information/banks_kuwait.php and the banks with exchange rates do not have Iraqi Dinar even listed Soo i'm not so sure the about doha bank listing.. We will just have to pray and hope..

Your not referencing the correct link.

Believe it needs to end in .kw as someone stated.

I just checked every bank listed under banks in Kuwait http://www.kuwait.alloexpat.com/kuwait_information/banks_kuwait.php and the banks with exchange rates do not have Iraqi Dinar even listed Soo i'm not so sure the about doha bank listing.. We will just have to pray and hope..

thats what we typically find too or exchange rates like you find on yahoo finance... I have been online trying to find another source but no luck so as of right now we wait for an actual person to exchange money in Kuwait at Doha until then *fingers crossed* maybe...hopefully, we will know more tomorrow, I am really hoping this means there is good news to come with the RV in the near future

i just spoke with a rep at dohan bank .. she said yes they have a live rate. this is how she explained it.. first you have to convert the IQD to Kawait dinar (1,000,000 IQD = 100,000 Kwait dinars ... 100,000 kwait dinars = $352,982.00 us dollars ) 100% confirmed .. this is the number i called 011965229172222 push option #2, then opition #0 to speake with live rep. please soe one tell me im not the only one doing the happy dance!!!

Wasn't wanting to put the .kw on the end... http://www.dohabank.com is there main page for their WHOLE banking website and that is all it brings up. Just kinda strange. Like I said...not reading into it just commenting.

earlier today the New York branch sent me to their main line it is in Qatar...so that would be .qa, i was told that the main branch is in Qatar, haven't investigated that, just thought i would relay it to you

i just spoke with a rep at dohan bank .. she said yes they have a live rate. this is how she explained it.. first you have to convert the IQD to Kawait dinar (1,000,000 IQD = 100,000 Kwait dinars ... 100,000 kwait dinars = $352,982.00 us dollars ) 100% confirmed .. this is the number i called 011965229172222 push option #2, then opition #0 to speake with live rep. please soe one tell me im not the only one doing the happy dance!!!

Hey! Okie! How ya doing, lol.

DONT BASH ME!! IM JOKING!!!!!!!

that " 100% confirmed" makes me think of okie, lol. I REALLY wish I could do international calling. I would call them right now. I think I will go get a phone card real quick.. Did you get someone that speaks english?

Based on this link:

If .1 IQD = 1 KWD as the chart suggests: (you have to be VERY careful how you read this chart)

then,

1 IQD = 10 KWD

And if 1 KWD = 3.54 USD per Yahoo currency converter today

link http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGdVfW3CtNCl8BK.xXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGFvAzEEZnIDeWZwLXQtNzAxBGhvc3RwdmlkAzlLMnJOVW9HZFRCUm9NbUJTcUQ0S3dfUXJhalp6MDByM05ZQUNZN0IEbl9ncHMDMARuX3ZwcwMxMARvcmlnaW4Dc3JwBHF1ZXJ5A2N1cnJlbmN5IGV4Y2hhbmdlIEtXRCBVU0QEc2FvAzIEdnRlc3RpZAM-?p=currency+exchange+KWD+USD&fr2=sb-top&fr=yfp-t-701

Which means 10 KWD = 35.40 USD

So mathematical logic states from the chart posted that

1 IQD = 35.40 USD

I think we would all appreciate that for an exchange rate about now.....

But I also think this chart has posted a HUGE LIE..

So for me... this rumor is debunked as of this moment.

If you disagree.... feel free to let me know... BUT... make sure your math is correct before you start your argument.

you inverted your numbers (1 IQD = 10 KWD) should be 1KWD=10Dinar

Edited by DgreenFSU66
  • Upvote 1

Wasn't wanting to put the .kw on the end... http://www.dohabank.com is there main page for their WHOLE banking website and that is all it brings up. Just kinda strange. Like I said...not reading into it just commenting.

I think what is maybe going on is D.O.Habank is a different (english) word than is Doha bank a (middle east word).... They are too different words spelled the same way to be sure....and when you put the kw on the, it would take you to the word referencing the bank.

And yeah that letter is totally strange....:)