Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone else notice the similarities between many "gurus" and posters of informtion?

jimsasya

The more time I spend here and at DDT the more I am realizing there seems to be too many similarities in what and how many of the "gurus" and posters relay information. Let me give a few examples:

1. Have you noticed how many of the intel sharing crowd reference who "so-and-so" is sick or had a death in the family and can everyone please pray for him? Just seems strange.

2. What is the significance of using commas in this sequence ",,,"? I have read several posts by different people who break up their sentences with ",,," instead of periods. Maybe there is a reason for this usage of commas. If so, I'm all ears.

3. Why are so many of the groups of Dinar investor "Christian" groups? I'm a Christian myself and don't have any problem with Christians buying Dinar but some of them almost seem like the Dinar investment has become their religion. Just a little strange.

4. Many of the gurus have the same mannerism in the way they interact, using phrases like, "You can take that to the Bank!!!" or "And that is Fact!!!" There's a lot more then what I can remember but when I read the posts of different and supposedly unrelated gurus I often get the feeling I am reading information from the same person.

Anyone else notice these or other things that make you go "Hmmm..."? And before any bashers take out their billy clubs, I am all for the RV and I believe that Iraq HAS to do something with their currency. What the end result ends up being, who knows but I believe something major will be done at some point with the currency. I just wish there was more objectivity and sanity to these forums then what I read all too often. Be skeptical of anyone peddling "intel".

• Upvote 9

The more time I spend here and at DDT the more I am realizing there seems to be too many similarities in what and how many of the "gurus" and posters relay information. Let me give a few examples:

1. Have you noticed how many of the intel sharing crowd reference who "so-and-so" is sick or had a death in the family and can everyone please pray for him? Just seems strange.

2. What is the significance of using commas in this sequence ",,,"? I have read several posts by different people who break up their sentences with ",,," instead of periods. Maybe there is a reason for this usage of commas. If so, I'm all ears.

3. Why are so many of the groups of Dinar investor "Christian" groups? I'm a Christian myself and don't have any problem with Christians buying Dinar but some of them almost seem like the Dinar investment has become their religion. Just a little strange.

4. Many of the gurus have the same mannerism in the way they interact, using phrases like, "You can take that to the Bank!!!" or "And that is Fact!!!" There's a lot more then what I can remember but when I read the posts of different and supposedly unrelated gurus I often get the feeling I am reading information from the same person.

Anyone else notice these or other things that make you go "Hmmm..."? And before any bashers take out their billy clubs, I am all for the RV and I believe that Iraq HAS to do something with their currency. What the end result ends up being, who knows but I believe something major will be done at some point with the currency. I just wish there was more objectivity and sanity to these forums then what I read all too often. Be skeptical of anyone peddling "intel".

Pretty good observation for a newbie ... yes .... many of the "gurus" change their name as frequently as they probably change their underwear (take that however you want). I wouldn't be surprised if some of them come on here "disguised" as normal, realistic people.

• Upvote 2

Some fonts have a period that looks like a comma. I've noticed that in the past and when I try to switch to the comma for comparison I see that the comma is even more pronounced.

Churches are a great place to network whether it's for social events, jobs, dating, investments ... whatever. So it's easy for an investment like this to spread through church groups. Iraq has the added dimension of being a country with a biblical past and presumed future, although I believe the prophetic aspect is open to interpretation. Another characteristic about church groups that brings them into this investment is the trust factor. Gurus throw out Christian jargon and gain the trust of believers who aren't exactly "wise as serpents" when it comes to investing and are therefore more gullible.

• Upvote 1

CAUTION: WHEN MIXING RELIGION WITH FINANCES. I BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE AND THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS. I CANT EVEN TRY TO PRAY FOR A RV, TOO MUCH ELSE TO PRAY FOR..............BABYLON WILL

RISE AGAIN.......BUT THAT WILL HAPPEN WHETHER WE GET RICH OR NOT....................FOR BABYLON TO RISE............SOMEONE HAS TO GIVE UP THAT TOP SPOT..............A LACK OF AN RV WONT HELP THE US.............

WHETHER OR NOT IT RV'S "DONT STOP PRAYING"

Remember the movie from the 80's called War Games, with Matthew Broderick?

War%20Games%20Joshua%20WOPR.jpg

WOULD...YOU...LIKE...TO...PLAY...A...GAME?

Yes, I would, Joshua. What shall we play?

HOW...ABOUT...A...NICE...GAME...OF...GUESS...WHICH...GURU...

WORKS...FOR...WHICH...DINAR...DEALER?

Yes, Joshua, that sounds like fun.

THEN...WE...CAN...PLAY...WHICH...GURUS...ARE...THE...SAME...PERSON.

Edited by mrparrot

Its cause they all feed off eachothers poop because it might sound good and make them seem or feel like they know what they talk about.......whats that saying? "Great minds think alike?" NOOOO!!! Great minds think for themselves!!! And if they tried that, they just might realize that what they are repeating or saying is nonsense and mostly all false....

Not only that Mr.Rich but these Christians don't even understand the bible at ALL!

Isaiah 13:19 And Babylon, the decoration of kingdoms, the beauty of the pride of the Chal‧de′ans, must become as when God overthrew Sod′om and Go‧mor′rah. 20 She will never be inhabited, nor will she reside for generation after generation. And there the Arab will not pitch his tent, and no shepherds will let [their flocks] lie down there

Do you christians see that? It says it will NEVER have another inhabited again!!! If it DOES become inhabited again then that makes God a LIAR! Surely christians don't want to think of God is a liar do they?

Revelation NEVER says it will rise again.

• Upvote 1