Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So, another day has come and gone in Baghdad?

uncs

And, it is quiet as a church mouse. No news on the reading of the budget, no news on parliment meeting, no news on government forming, no news on the IMF or the UN. As I type this it is 12:10 Central Standard time so that means in Baghdad it is 9:10 pm. So, did nothing happen in Iraq today?

And, it is quiet as a church mouse. No news on the reading of the budget, no news on parliment meeting, no news on government forming, no news on the IMF or the UN. As I type this it is 12:10 Central Standard time so that means in Baghdad it is 9:10 pm. So, did nothing happen in Iraq today?

Just a normal day out here...i havent heard anything... an air force band came and played for us today.. that was the highlight of my day. Hang in there everyone rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

Just a normal day out here...i havent heard anything... an air force band came and played for us today.. that was the highlight of my day. Hang in there everyone rolleyes.gif

keep your head down over there moe. hang in there

uncs

pretty much all the rumors are just BULLCRAP! And unfortunately more and more people just keep buying Dinar......I'm really beginning to wonder if it is all just HYPE. I agree with JB.......sorry not trying to be a downer, just getting very frustrated myself with all the liars. I always want to hear them, but when they don't come true, I just feel like a fool again :(

• Upvote 3

pretty much all the rumors are just BULLCRAP! And unfortunately more and more people just keep buying Dinar......I'm really beginning to wonder if it is all just HYPE. I agree with JB.......sorry not trying to be a downer, just getting very frustrated myself with all the liars. I always want to hear them, but when they don't come true, I just feel like a fool again :(

And you are just adding to the negativity. Good job.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Agreed. Maybe it's time to face reality and realize it's the pumpers that keep this thing going. Iraq may not have any intention of revaluing right now, who knows. I appreciate people like Adam who keep quiet and don't make up stuff when there's nothing going on. I hope and pray like everything that a RV will happen, but like Teresa82 I'm getting very tired and frustrated with all the bogus information.

• Upvote 1

Guys,

IMHO, being at each others throats (for lack of a better word), even over the internet, is not going to make this RV happen any sooner. You will, however, provide stress and dissention that is sure to confuse not only yourself but other investors, old and new, alike. After being invested and studying the dinar "culture" for a while, I have found that there are some prominent personality types that everyone should be aware of. There may even be some hybrids out there. I'm not going to name people as that constitutes labelling or misjudging but if you or someone you know fits the category thens so be it.

Dinar Zealot (dinaraholic) - one who is so enraptured with the "possibilities beyond their wildest dreams" that they feed blindly into what the guru says merely to 'feel good' about their decision to hang in there a little longer. While a dinaraholic may not possess the ability to create "new" lines of logic as far as the dinar is concerned, they will fervently defend their chosen guru if anyone dares to say anything in opposition to their guru. Similar thought process can be found in suicide bombers and victims of Stockholm Syndrome.

Guru - a sarcastic twist on the true definition when used in dinar forums. This person may or may not have accurate/valid information. However the information is presented in such an 'over-the-top' that it makes those who want to believe the information feel uncomfortable in either doubting themselves or doubting a person who is percieved to have so much more information than they possibly could. Gurus often work with pumpers. The percieved supression of one's own thought process in favor of the guru's develops a type of blind loyalty, maybe even fanaticism. This leads into the next category, the pumper.

Pumpers - these crafty dinaraholics have found a new source of energy to feed on. Not only do they like their own fairytale but they want others to share in the rapture as well. These individuals literally sell their dreams to anyone who can afford it. Whether or not the speculator has dinar or not is irelevant to the pumper. That's part of the appeal, to convince you that you should be in on this before it goes off. Pumpers have multiple angles that they play to entice their followers. Some use religious approaches , some use political/military appeal, some use completely far out delusions of granduer. All are just as effective as once the pumper has their brand going for them, they usually continue to specialize in it. Pumpers may or may not have a dinar dealer that they work for. Some do it just to see thair charm in action, some do it because they are connected to a dealer and are actually able to get a financial gain as well as the psychological high of being 'the voice of the dreams of Avarice'. Think drug dealer. Sure they all get you intoxicated it's just how they do it and what the potential side effects are that's different.

Speculator - this person tends to think for themselves and not let many get in he way of their thought process. They typically do not just go out and blindly invest merely because so and so said so. This percieved timidness gives the speculator a lackluster appeal but nonetheless is a capable person nonetheless.

Investor - research, research and more research followed by investing investing and more investing. This person has done their homework and isn't afraid to 'bid their hand'. They have amassed enough information to make themselves comfortable with the investment and may have even gone so far as to make plans for when the investment matures. It's going to mature after all, it's just a matter of "when", right? This person has combed cyberspace for any and all information and has taken painstaking efforts to make sure that they have the most accurate information, especially when deciding when/if to invest more funds to the cause.

If the shoe fits, wear it. If not, dodge it just like Dubya did. Here's to a speedy RV. My name is Halo and I approved this message.

• Upvote 1