Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DNA ANNOUNCEMENT

ATHIM

It is an altered link - they will no nothing about its existence - go to the site yourself without using provided link - I was so excited and believed it at first - decided to research it and found site does not match information given. I am a postive invester but can't support false intel

Google Doha Bank Kuwait and the link to the bank should be the very first one...select "exchange rates"...It appears legit.

"D"

I'm a newbie, but maybe I can put this to rest.

http://www.dohabank.com.kw/en/OtherServices/ExchangeRates.aspx

Bad Link. Includes IQD Exchange Rate

http://www.dohabank.com.qa/1/en/OtherServices/ExchangeRates.aspx - Real Link. Does not include IQD Exchange Rate

This is the link that Google comes back with and is the real link to dohabank

Not to be a downer as I'm well invested in IQD as as are many of you.

Incorrect, google links to the main Qatar branch, and if you select the drop down 'more sites' at the top, you can select the Kuwait sight, which from there you can drill to currency exchange rates, which DOES show the IQD as these people have been posting. :blink:

• Upvote 4

WEB SITE: http://www.dohabank.com.kw/en/OtherServices/ExchangeRates.aspx

HOPING!!!!!!

AUD Australian Dollar 0.28002 0.2822

BHD Bahrain Dinar 0.74653 0.75152

BDT Bangladesh Taka 0.00395 0.004

CAD Canadian Dollar 0.28276 0.28471

DKK Danish Krone 0.04868 0.04905

EGP Egyptian Pound 0.04843 0.04885

EUR Euro 0.36259 0.36571

HKD Hong Kong Dollar 0.03614 0.03641

INR Indian Rupee 0.00615 0.00628

IQD Iraqi Dinar 0.1 0.1

Same price showing and the date updated to 1/11/11

I am curious if anyone tried calling the customer service number 01196522917222 for the Kuwait branch? I have but I cant get past the prompts...I called their Qatar branch and the gentleman there said he didnt have IQD on his list but to try back in the morning...i don't know which morning though...ours or theirs. :mellow:

I am no math whiz.... not even close.... but it looks like the rate is .1 against the Kuwaiti dinar. So wouldn't that mean there are other numbers that have to go into the equation before we get a .35 USD?

Edited by Rayzur

Using logic, I think it would look something like this (if the exchange rate listed were actually correct, which I doubt it is).

1 kwd = .281 US

1 kwd = .1 iqd

.1 iqd = .281 US

1 iqd = 2.81 US

I'd take $2.81. Wouldn't you?

Thanks TNDinarman!!!!!! Gotta love a math guy...

I somehow missed this before I posted. Probably reading too many pages at once. Still no math whiz here, but I really like your numbers much better..... and it seems more likely in that it takes in the KWD relative to IQD in extrapolating the USD. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks TNDinarman!!!!!! Gotta love a math guy...

I somehow missed this before I posted. Probably reading too many pages at once. Still no math whiz here, but I really like your numbers much better..... and it seems more likely in that it takes in the KWD relative to IQD in extrapolating the USD. :)

THAT MATH IS WRONG!!!!

YOU CAN'T HAVE 2 CORRECT ANSWERS

.281 KWD= 1 USD CORRECT

NOT

1 USD = .281 KWD INCORRECT

IF YOU START WITH THE WRONG NUMBERS YOU WILL END UP WITH WRONG NUMBERS

BASED ON 1 IQD = .10 KWD

1 IQD = .355 USD

IT NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME HOW LAZY PEOPLE ARE

FIGURE SHI* OUT FOR YOUR SELF

QUIT DEPENDING ON OTHERS FOR ANSWERS

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

THAT MATH IS WRONG!!!!

.281 KWD= 1 USD CORRECT

NOT

BASED ON 1 IQD = .10 KWD

1 IQD = .355 USD

Drunken Irish has been on a drunken rage today over peeples' math skills It has been a fun read today, for sure :D

THAT MATH IS WRONG!!!!

.281 KWD= 1 USD CORRECT

NOT

BASED ON 1 IQD = .10 KWD

1 IQD = .355 USD

Funny mathematician drunkenirish :D

THAT MATH IS WRONG!!!!

.281 KWD= 1 USD CORRECT

NOT

BASED ON 1 IQD = .10 KWD

1 IQD = .355 USD

You have absolutely no idea how much I would love to be able to figure out things that to ya'll appear so simple. Can't tell time either unless its analog,... digitial has no relational meaning. Its this little thing neuros like to call dyscalculia.... When it comes to numbers, its like my brain stroked or something. Fortunately my IQ is off the chart on the other side of the brain and I do have 4 graduate degrees.... (yes, four) analytical abilities keep me in the markets.... And you wouldn't belive some of the stupid things I have to depend upon for it all to make sense :): :)

PS For those who wonder... fortunately as a Wizo, it was all relational, absent significant arithmetic requirements, statistical analysis lives in a different part of the brain, and as a divemaster, I use analog dials for air, even though my wireless arm piece carries that info..

Edited by Rayzur

After I noticed the rate I made an immediate call internationally direct to the bank. The answering service was in both Kuwaiti (I guess) and English and also very professional sounding. I was instructed to press 2 for English (that was unusual) and was directed to an account log-in. I did not have an account so that was the end of the line, no operator that I could connect with.

I will get myself up at 2:00am and re-call the bank to connect with an operator to check the rates legitimacy. Will keep you posted.

2 things here:

First - I noticed this DOHA exchange rate very early today, prior to seeing this post. I notified several of my friends of the .35USD exchange rate, according to DOHA bank.

Yes - the math is correct, don't try a different calculation. The easiest way is the easiest way ..... it's against the KWD ... so, if the KWD is 3.54 to the USD, and they show a .1 IQD to the KWD, math does not need to be complicated.

KWD is 3.54 against the USD.

The USD is listed as .2812 against the KWD. That makes the exchange = .995448USD ..... get it?

The IQD is listed as .1 against the KWD. That makes the exchange = .35USD.

To confirm - look at the 2 rates ... divide the IQD by the USD = .35556

This does not take a degree ... not 1 ... not 2 ... not 3, or even 4. I don't understand all the bashing of others or the different mathmatical equations being made up out of thin air.

Second - I have communicated with the New York branch of DOHA today .... just an hour ago. They do not do currency exchanges here ... so, we are left with the option of traveling to Kuwait to make this exchange, should we be so inclined to do so. Personally, I am delighted with the rate - but, cannot make that trip. I am hoping we see an accelerated rate soon.

The authenticity of the "site" is valid. Is the rate real? .... I have no clue - as the New York branch could not confirm this. Is it a misprint??? ... maybe ... I don't deal in "rumors" per se' - so, I await xe or forex to confirm. I can only surmise, should DOHA actually be willing to exchange at this rate, that they have much more insight into the upcoming RV than we do ... and, they are trying to gather up as much IQD as possible.

Food for thought.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 things here:

First - I noticed this DOHA exchange rate very early today, prior to seeing this post. I notified several of my friends of the .35USD exchange rate, according to DOHA bank.

Yes - the math is correct, don't try a different calculation. The easiest way is the easiest way ..... it's against the KWD ... so, if the KWD is 3.54 to the USD, and they show a .1 IQD to the KWD, math does not need to be complicated.

The USD is listed as .2812 against the KWD. That makes the exchange = .995448USD ..... get it?

This does not take a degree ... not 1 ... not 2 ... not 3, or even 4. I don't understand all the bashing of others or the different mathmatical equations being made up out of thin air.

Second - I have communicated with the New York branch of DOHA today .... just an hour ago. They do not do currency exchanges here ... so, we are left with the option of traveling to Kuwait to make this exchange, should we be so inclined to do so. Personally, I am delighted with the rate - but, cannot make that trip. I am hoping we see an accelerated rate soon.

The authenticity of the "site" is valid. Is the rate real? .... I have no clue - as the New York branch could not confirm this. Is it a misprint??? ... maybe ... I don't deal in "rumors" per se' - so, I await xe or forex to confirm. I can only surmise, should DOHA actually be willing to exchange at this rate, that they have much more insight into the upcoming RV than we do ... and, they are trying to gather up as much IQD as possible.

Food for thought.

That is what I found out also, the only difference is that I talked with a gentleman in their Qatar branch, he said the IQD was not on their list and to check back in the morning...when I tried the Kuwait branch I couldn't get past the prompts to talk with a real person.

2 things here:

Food for thought.

Thanks for your thoughts. So right now it is up for Kuwait to exchange? then hopefully we'll be seeing one not soon after??