Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV this weekend?????

meatmen4dinar

I believe there will be an RV this weekend. We have been told by many, in the past and the RV has never happened. I believe that we may be at the FINAL hours of this ride. There has never been a time where the RV is needed so badly. Any thoughts??

I'll drink to that. Here's to hoping you're right.

I believe there will be an RV this weekend. We have been told by many, in the past and the RV has never happened. I believe that we may be at the FINAL hours of this ride. There has never been a time where the RV is needed so badly. Any thoughts??

I think you are right. I can't wait! Woo hoooo!

I would love to see it this weekend, but from what and who I am hearing and reading including Adam Montana that we are very close but a little more time is needed.

I would love to see it this weekend, but from what and who I am hearing and reading including Adam Montana that we are very close but a little more time is needed.

More time meaning what. How much time? How much time is needed? They should accomplish what they need to on Sunday.

Edited by meatmen4dinar

More time meaning what. How much time? How much time is needed? They should accomplish what they need to on Sunday.

1 week - 1 month or so .......I hope IM wrong, would like it sooner. Adam claims his CBI contacts say we are 90% there.

IMHO- I dont believe it will, as much as we all need it, I don't think its quite there. I wish it would, and Im not trying to shoot down anything, but I think there is a little more to it. Trust me if it RV'd tomorrow I will be the first to say I was wrong, I was in a wreck this morning leaving work, I really do need this RV, but lets just all hope

Good post :)

NOPE.......

Time after time people have predicted RV and time after time they have been wrong .... Simply put people Trying to jump over events that it seems must take place prior to RV such as the Budget being approved and the final and full seating of the Iraq gov has always been shown people to be wrong every one of them. Its left every self proclaimed prophet and there supposed contacts left looking rather stupid. IMO.

After Seating the gov and get the budget approved and reading of budget then posted it then maybe allow your self some hope of and RV IMO.

• Upvote 1

Adam said not this weekend.