Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Told You!

possum

Oh Great One ....You have delivered us from bosses degrading evil 8 hour days of pure pain! Tomorrow...Oh Great One.. I pee on bosses desk then go to bank to get my best friends..Franklin and Grant's! Then me and the boys will get more beer and jack at Walmart. We pray for the RV God to give us BIG RV so we can pay the girls at the corner strip bar! Oh Great One...You Have Delivered Us! OTF

The RV has happened and there is plenty of proof for it! Possum is proud to reannouncd that the RV is done.

THhhhe Grrreat Posssssum HAS SPOKEN!!! Hear ye, hear ye hear ye! Shhhh. . . don't look behind the curtain

Advice to newbie munchkins: STOP throwing things (it annoys the Trees and they'll throw apples at ya), LOOK (at this face you gotta love), and LISTEN. . . .

Possum is an integral part of what makes this forum bearable when pompous pumpers and luring liars infiltrate our DV community.

emot-worship.gif HAIL POSSUM !!!!

Be patient, believe in yourself, and a Higher Power if you like, spend wisely and share generously.

Peace Out

• Upvote 2

The last possum that irritated me had an o in front of it's name,opossum. We got tired of the them ending up in the garbage cans(please excuse my Texan). We took a few of them out and released them to a new home at the beginning..

Then we got tired of their kids coming back. So we decided it would be better if we just shot them.

We still see opossums every once in a while. I haven't eaten one yet, but I might.

Big teeth and no balls.

I Like pushing them around when their playing dead.

After that they usually don't come back.

The last possum that irritated me had an o in front of it's name,opossum. We got tired of the them ending up in the garbage cans(please excuse my Texan). We took a few of them out and released them to a new home at the beginning..

Then we got tired of their kids coming back. So we decided it would be better if we just shot them.

We still see opossums every once in a while. I haven't eaten one yet, but I might.

Big teeth and no balls.

I Like pushing them around when their playing dead.

After that they usually don't come back.

I wanna party with you cowboy!

actually he is correct. r.v. is done. you will begin to see in the u.s. within 4 days, poss 6 at the latest..you will begin as of today to start seeing the intel that will help support this. the rate is the only question at this point..... remember that this is a blessing for some of us. i am thankful for this life and my realtionship with god... its not getting what you want .. its wanting what you got... best of luck to all.

Edited by waterguy101
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When this R.V.s Jim Cramer, CNN Money, NBC, ABC, Bloomberg and EVERY other news source that we have will be covering it I Promise. There has been no R.V.............YET. ;)

Wrong....The RV will not be televised as if it was a national event...

Trust me on this.... ;)

• Upvote 1

You all need to chill. Don't get all up in Possum's grill. Last I checked this was a RUMOR forum. If you don't like what you are reading, stick to the news forum. You control your own choices. If you want a Whopper don't go to McDonald's, got it?!?!

Peace out, Bean sprout!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Possom and the Mrs. Possom: Hope that you two had a great holiday and hopefully a better New Year. Always good to hear from you. Will miss you when all is said and done. Hopefully a few great parties are awaiting the RV so all of us can meet in person and remind us of the "tall tales" that has been our entertainment for the past few years. We are part of something bigger than ourselves, but together, we make up a very special group of people. Keep those "possom tales" coming, and give Mrs. Possom our best. Hope to meet you as soon as the RV shows. We will definitely not be home counting our "money", instead, we will find our way to some great parties. Party Hardy friends....Go RV.