Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie new chat

tarheel

* Okie Oil Man Chat: zzz 1/5/11

JANUARY 5TH, 2011 01:07 PM · POSTED IN RUMORS 

OKIE OIL MAN : LOTS OF INTEL LAST NIGHT–PROBABLY PUBLIC ALREADY AWARE OF–WILL NOT STATE OBVIOUS–WE ARE AT THE END OF THE JOURNEY VERY SHORTLY–WILL FIELD ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER OF LEGITIMATE AND I DO MEAN LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS–DON’T FEEL LIKE BEING HERE FOR HOURS AND HOURS—

OKIE OIL MAN : IQD-09—-SEE WHERE OUR SOLDIERS ARE ORDERED TO TURN IN THEIR DINARS YET?

IQD09 : NO OKIE I HAVE NOT I STILL HAVE GOT THE SAME INFO AS OF AN HOUR AGO. IT WAS SUGGESTED IF THEY WANT TO TRADE THERE 25K NOTES IN THEY CAN BUT IT IS NOT REQUIRED

OKIE OIL MAN : SOMETIMES MY INTEL IS A COUPLE OF DAYS AHEAD OF TIME

OKIE OIL MAN : THERE ARE SOME AND I MEAN SOME–LOWER DENOMS OUT IN CIRCULATION NOW

hopefully : Okie: is the budget done?

OKIE OIL MAN : PARLIAMENT IS BACK IN SESSION TODAY ADDRESSING THE AMENDMENTS TO THE BUDGET AND DECIDING ON WHO WILL OCCUPY 3 MINISTRY SEATS IN CONTENTION

OKIE OIL MAN : BUDGET STILL HAS TO BE APPROVED BY PARLIAMENT– THAT IS WHAT THE 200 PARLIAMENT MEMBERS HAS BEEN WORKING OUT

OKIE OIL MAN : SHABBI READ THE RIOT ACT TO WHAT MEMBERS WERE PRESENT IN PARLIMENT YESTERDAY–HE STATED THEY WERE RUINING HIS REPUTATION AND TO GET THEIR HOUSE IN ORDER

homer : okie when they read the budget will it actually say in plain english how much it will rv for?

OKIE OIL MAN : HOMER–NO–ONLY APPROPRIATIONS ALLOCATED TO THE DIFFERENT MINISTRIES

Broke IronWorker : OKIE OIL MAN do you feel like i do that 1 of the hold ups was the seating of the 112th con. Today

OKIE OIL MAN : BROKE IRON WORKER–APPLES AND ORANGES—NO

OKIE OIL MAN : INTEL LAST NIGHT STATED WE ARE NOW ON THE FAST TRACK—NO ELABORATION NEEDED ON THAT STATEMENT

OKIE OIL MAN : SHABBI’S PRESSURE WILL EXPEDITE MATTERS

anxiousfor nothing : yah think we got a good chance for the whole thing to be done and delivered this month then Okie?

OKIE OIL MAN : ANXIOUSFOR NOTHING-YES

ajob : Okie any relation to Shaibib’s riot act to GOI last night and the fines that were given out today to missing members

OKIE OIL MAN : AJOB-FINES HAS BEEN LEVIED IN THE PAST FOR NON APPEARANCE–FINES ARE NOMINAL VALUE

homer : okie have you looked at web site mredy.com and noticed the prices in baghdad for cars, 2010 cars are selling for 25,000 iqd,could it have already rv’ed in country

OKIE OIL MAN : HOMER–SOMEONE SENT ME THAT LAST NITE–DON’T KNOW–BUT WHEN IT R/V’S EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE NEWS AT THE SAME TIME

ajob : so I wonder if they are voting on stuff and dealing with budget could an RV happen sooner or wait till Sunday

OKIE OIL MAN : AJOB-DEPENDS ON CO-OPERATION OF MEMBERS

ingodshands : OKIE–Is all of parliament back in session, or only the ones who didn’t go on vacation?

OKIE OIL MAN : INGODSHANDS-MY UNDERSTANDING IS PARLIAMENT BACK IN FULL SESSION

texatty : Okie Do they have enough for a quorum

OKIE OIL MAN : TEXATTY–1 OF THE AMENDMENTS MADE RECENTLY AFTER P M ANNOUNCED IS THAT A SIMPLE MAJORITY IS ONLY NEEDED FROM NOW FORWARD

OKIE OIL MAN : EVERYTHING SEEMS TO ALL BE FALLING INTO PLACE AS WE SPEAK

Broke IronWorker : OKIE OIL MAN so do you think we will see a 1/4 and 1/2 dinar

OKIE OIL MAN : BROKEIRONWORKER–ONLY IN COINS WHEN THEY START CIRCULATING

IQD09 : http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&u=http://www.inciraq.com/pages/view_page.php?id=48145&prev=/language_tools&rurl=translate.google.com

anxiousfor nothing : is anybody gonna put up some advice about whether or not to cash it all in at once or what the deal is with that aspect of this investment??

OKIE OIL MAN : ANXIOUSFOR NOTHING–CASH IN WHAT YOUR COMFORTABLE HOLDING–VALUE HAS NO WHERE TO GO BUT UP—EVENTUALLY

anxiousfor nothing : well the only dinar experts I know are here at this forum

IQD09 : CAREFUL THERE IS ALWAYS THE OUTSIDE CHANCE THEY COULD DO AWAY WITH DINAR IN A SHORT TIME AFTER THE RV AND COME INTO A NEW CURRENCY ALWAYS THAT CHANCE

OKIE OIL MAN : IQD09–ONLY IF IRAQ ENTERS INTO THE GULF COAST CURRENCY BEING PROPOSED IN 2015

IQD09 : YES WHICH THERE IS AN ARTICLE OF 2013 FLOATING AROUND IN THAT ASPECT

pjsherer : Would that be like the euro??

OKIE OIL MAN : PISHERER–THE OIL CARTELS WANTS THEIR OWN CURRENCY FOR THE REGION TO RIVAL THE USD AND EURO–ETC ETC-

@ guns : Okie, isn’t this currency guaranteed for 10 years according to presidential order and that would bring it up to 2013

@ guns : I remember something to that effect from several years ago

@ guns : if the euro survives, the GCC currency becomes a reality and the Amero or some such currency for the N. American Union it will become much easier to eventually go to a global currency

@ guns : which IMO is what the powers that be are hoping for

OKIE OIL MAN : GUNS–NEVER HEARD THE 10 YEAR PROJECTION–IRAQ CURRENCY FROM THIS POINT FORWARD WILL ALWAYS BE ACCEPTABLE AS A PREMIER WORLD CURRENCY

prophecy : guns 10 of these unions will form

@ guns : prophecy yes that would be my guess

prophecy : guns this has all been figured out just waiting for the right timing

@ guns : but these things take time, as with the euro it isn’t easy to take these countries and have them get along CAN WE SAY EGOS

OKIE OIL MAN : GUNS-RIGHT

Broke IronWorker : OKIE OIL MAN do you think it funny that the us mint and de lue rue bth mess up a money print at the same time

OKIE OIL MAN : BROKE IRONWORKER-AM UNAWARE OF THAT HAPPENING–ELABORATE—-

Broke IronWorker : us messes up 101 billion 100 bills

Broke IronWorker : in a vault in tx right now

Broke IronWorker : waiting for some 1 to make a machine to get bad 1 out

greeneyes48 : have why would troops have to turn in dinar and the contractors don’t

@ guns : greeneyes48 contractors are a little harder to order to do anything

OKIE OIL MAN : IT IS SURE NERVE WRACKING TO SIT HERE AND WAIT ON WHAT YOU KNOW IS TRANSPIRING AS WE SPEAK

sully : IMO the military is trading the 25,000 notes for small denoms that were purchased by the US Gov. to avoid a run the Iraq economy.. The US will in turn use the 25,000 notes for oil purchases in time.

kevinweise : can someone explain the soldier tuing in their dinar for us 1:1? wouldn’t that mean if a soldier over there turned in a 10K dinar they will get 10K us?

IQD09 : 1 FOR 1 DINAR KEVIN

OKIE OIL MAN : THE BLACK MARKETERS WERE EXCHANGING ABOUT A WEEK AGO AT THE RATE OF 1 DINAR FOR 1USD

OKIE OIL MAN : AT THIS VERY MOMENT WE FIND OURSELVES BETWEEN HOPE AND REALITY—

bear : papajack, is there an update from your bank source yesterday?

papajack : He hasn’t called today, yet.

papajack : I think it’s politics just like Okie is saying.

OKIE OIL MAN : PAPAJACK—CORRECT

OKIE OIL MAN : THIS IS THE LULL BEFORE THE STORM

anxiousfor nothing : the storm of us all stormin’ to the bank??Okie LOL

OKIE OIL MAN : ANXIOUSFORNOTHING–EXACTLY—YES

Lord Alistair : Good Morning From Wellington NZ, Okie are you able to give those of us who have just popped in an update please ?

OKIE OIL MAN : LORD ALISTAIR–A LOT BEING ACCOMPLISHED TODAY–A LOT–CONCERNING PARLIAMENT AND AGREEMENTS WORKED OUT OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS

Yant : ————— OKIE ——————– Whats your take on the latest new from the G20 ?

OKIE OIL MAN : YANT-G-20—EACH COUNTRY SEEMS TO BE A SELF SERVING ENTITY THAT WILL NOT CO-OPERATE FOR THE GOOD OF ALL COUNTRIES INVOLVED

rich71j : Is parliament meeting before Saturday, anyone?

OKIE OIL MAN : RICH PARLIAMENT IN FULL SESSION AS WE SPEAK

OKIE OIL MAN : SHABBI PUT THE FEAR OF ALLAH IN PARLIAMENT YESTERDAY

cgavin : SO WHAT IS THE EXPECTED OUTCOME OF TODAY’S MEETINGS?

OKIE OIL MAN : CGAVIN-WORKING ON BUDGET AMENDMENTS–PRESIDENTIAL SALARIES–MINISTERIAL SEATS–APPROVING CURRENCY MOVE ETC ETC

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It's kinda funny he says his "intel is a couple of days ahead of time". In a previous chat, someone else used those exact words to scold someone doubting Okie's intel.

In other words, I'm not wrong it's just my intel is so great that it is ahead of it's time! :lol:

• Upvote 1

It's kinda funny he says his "intel is a couple of days ahead of time". In a previous chat, someone else used those exact words to scold someone doubting Okie's intel.

In other words, I'm not wrong it's just my intel is so great that it is ahead of it's time! :lol:

Wait, so you saying that he gets his Intel from the Future?

Man no wonder why doesnt work, remember you cant go to the future and mess with it or you will mess the present or is it the past? :lol: "Back To The Future"

Wait, so you saying that he gets his Intel from the Future?

Man no wonder why doesnt work, remember you cant go to the future and mess with it or you will mess the present or is it the past? :lol: "Back To The Future"

Yea .... don't you dare mess with the time-space continuum or Doc Brown and Marty will come back from the future, or ahead to the past or whatever and crack some skulls! lol

I wish Okie would lose his hands so he couldn't type out this nonsense. He's a liar, he doesn't know ****, and he has no "intel".

Other than calling him a liar, where is your proof against his statements, just seems if your going to can someone out, you should have proof right?

Thanks

Dumbnar

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Other than calling him a liar, where is your proof against his statements, just seems if your going to can someone out, you should have proof right?

Thanks

Dumbnar

I think the point here is that okies extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Edited by DALLASDCC
  • Upvote 2

OKIE OIL MAN : THE BLACK MARKETERS WERE EXCHANGING ABOUT A WEEK AGO AT THE RATE OF 1 DINAR FOR 1USD

Find me a black marketer and I'll cash in.

lol.....Okie is so clueless, he keeps coming up with such ridiculous rumors.

This same rumor has been going around for atleast a month now!!

Still no proof of the lower denoms. Until there are pics, I am not buying it.

I hear ya!! Supposedly the Iraqi's have been using the small notes for a few months now, yet no one has proof that they actually really do exist!! I am with you on this one....the small notes are a figment of these peoples imagination until we see the proof!!

Dan

Okie, How sorry some of us feel for you, please realize you don't have any credibility at this point of our journey. Just like some people has been telling you is going to happen either way and not because your Intel. In reality your Intel actually s----ks. A huge percentage of people in this forum are burned out due to your poor performance and credibility.tongue.gif

lol.....Okie is so clueless, he keeps coming up with such ridiculous rumors.

This same rumor has been going around for atleast a month now!!

I hear ya!! Supposedly the Iraqi's have been using the small notes for a few months now, yet no one has proof that they actually really do exist!! I am with you on this one....the small notes are a figment of these peoples imagination until we see the proof!!

Dan

FIRST OFF, I AM NOT DEFENDING OKIE OR HIS INTEL... BUT THE LOWER DENOMS THAT ARE BEING DISCUSSED AS BEING OUT THERE, HAVE BEEN OUT SINCE 2003. THEY ARE 50, 250, AND 500 DINAR NOTES. THEY ARE BEING GIVEN AS CHANGE WHEN IRAQI'S BUY THINGS. THEY PAY WITH 25000, 10000, 5000, OR 1000 NOTES AND GET ONLY THE LOWER ONES BACK. THEREBY REMOVING THE LARGER DENOMS FROM CIRCULATION.

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THESE NOTES ARE OUT BECAUSE I HAVE SOME OF EACH.

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

Edited by Liljohn
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Okie, How sorry some of us feel for you, please realize you don't have any credibility at this point of our journey. Just like some people has been telling you is going to happen either way and not because your Intel. In reality your Intel actually s----ks. A huge percentage of people in this forum are burned out due to your poor performance and credibility.tongue.gif

I don't think Okie is listening right now, he can't hear you. wink.gif

FIRST OFF, I AM NOT DEFENDING OKIE OR HIS INTEL... BUT THE LOWER DENOMS THAT ARE BEING DISCUSSED AS BEING OUT THERE, HAVE BEEN OUT SINCE 2003. THEY ARE 50, 250, AND 500 DINAR NOTES. THEY ARE BEING GIVEN AS CHANGE WHEN IRAQI'S BUY THINGS. THEY PAY WITH 25000, 10000, 5000, OR 1000 NOTES AND GET ONLY THE LOWER ONES BACK. THEREBY REMOVING THE LARGER DENOMS FROM CIRCULATION.

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THESE NOTES ARE OUT BECAUSE I HAVE SOME OF EACH.

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

I think you're confusing two different discussions. When somebody says that lower denoms have been introduced and are being distributed by ATMs in Iraq they are talking about new bills that are lower than the 50 IQD note (25, 10, 5 ... etc). Some people are claiming that this has happened already and that is evidence that the RV is happening but there's no evidence to back up those claims. This is a completely different discussion from the smaller denoms being used (50, 250, 500) as they remove the 000s from circulation.

• Upvote 1

Find me a black marketer and I'll cash in.

Me too....damn that was funny! :rolleyes:

Me too....damn that was funny! :rolleyes:

In fact, find me one that will give me .50 to the dinar and I'll cash in 50,000 right now!!!! :D