Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good Stuff

Dr Hubby

I have to climb on board with a big THANKS! Best analysis of where we stand I've seen in quite some time. Well reasoned and perfectly presented.

KUDOS .....

Now that I know I didn't hit the Mega Lottery, I can once again get excited about the RV.

Thanks,

Terry

• Upvote 2

Revcaro: way to go ! THE past week has Beeen filled with people of a negative report ,trying to to explain how screwed we are now that the first has arrived with no rv! They continually bring the feasability studie article from early 2005 as claiming the rate will be set at 1.13...This article was a great find at the time.However many others have come out suggesting the rate will be ri at 3.22 [one specifically from or quoting shabibi]Then are other articles that come out where Selah is giving confusing statements that of coursecontradict Shabibi, and the lopp crowd then pour there oppinion out. They then take the article and stand on it to justified their oppinion ,and refuse to to be moved .Every one else is dismissed as an idiot or attacked for their opinion.I'm not totaly sure what motivates that form of thinking or the point of sharing it.Misery loves company i guess?

Any way, great to see someone still has this held in perspective.Thanks for the post! God bless B)

• Upvote 2

I may be wrong but this is what it looks like to me. If they drop the zero's, then a 25,000 note will be 25. There are 40, 25,000 dinar bills per million. Without the zero's that would be 40, 25 dinar notes per 1000. Then if they RV at say 3, then each 25,000 or 25 dinar notes would be worth 75? Which means that the value of 1 million dinar (currently) would be $3000.00? (40 x 75)? It just sounds like they are going to drop the zero's and then RV. I hope I'm wrong but it would still be a good ROI.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

My pleasure my friends, you know it's like Jerry Clowers said when he was out coon hunting with his buddies, went up a tree after a coon (he thought), and would up tangled and fighting a big bob cat, he yelled down to his hunting buddies on the ground after an hour of wrestling this big cat, SOMEONE JUST SHOOT UP HERE AMONG US.....ONE OF US HAS TO HAVE SOME RELIEF!!!!!! laugh.gif

Moral of the story.......when you are being shot at from below, make sure you are on top. biggrin.gif

Keep the faith, we will do ok soon.

• Upvote 3

And why do people start bashing when I am asking a question? Is it not possible? Why do you give me negatives? I thought this was a place for clarity not bashing. I post my thoughts and state "I hope I'm wrong" and some looser throws me a negative? WOW how cruel!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

And why do people start bashing when I am asking a question? Is it not possible? Why do you give me negatives? I thought this was a place for clarity not bashing. I post my thoughts and state "I hope I'm wrong" and some looser throws me a negative? WOW how cruel!!

Who is giving you negatives? Did I miss something?

• Upvote 1

Negative 3 and counting. Just would like to know why. If I am wrong with my comment, it would be nice to get some feedback of understanding or clarity. That's ok, I just wonder why but I already know. Some people might not hear what they want but instead of stating their argument or opinions, they hide behind clicking the negative button. Shows the intelligence level of some people. Whoever did this, I respect your opinion and would like to hear it. LETS HEAR IT!!! Isn't that what this is all about? I know I will probably get another on with this post but who cares.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Negative 3 and counting. Just would like to know why. If I am wrong with my comment, it would be nice to get some feedback of understanding or clarity. That's ok, I just wonder why but I already know. Some people might not hear what they want but instead of stating their argument or opinions, they hide behind clicking the negative button. Shows the intelligence level of some people. Whoever did this, I respect your opinion and would like to hear it. LETS HEAR IT!!! Isn't that what this is all about? I know I will probably get another on with this post but who cares.

not quite sure why a negative is such a big deal... its just a little red number. it doesnt change your life any.

but sorry for the negatives, i didnt give you one though, but then again... i dont give negatives or positives. just dont see the need.

• Upvote 1

I think the problem that people have with your logic is that you are saying that the 25000 becomes 25. What seems to be happening, at least from what I'm hearing, the CBI is holding on to the larger "three zero" dinar and only releasing the smaller denom dinar. The problem with them trying a LOP now, which is what you are saying they are doing, is there are now 50, 250 and 500 dinar notes, which all 3 have less than 3 zeros. so now someone with 1 million dinars in 25000 dinar notes just got bumped to 1 thousand dinars, but the guy who has a stacks of 500 dinar notes totaling 1 million dinar still has 1 million dinar. If this is the case then Ali and the rest of the dealers need to pick up billions in lower denom notes so we can all trade them in and make money.

• Upvote 3

Thanks so much for this post. Cant tell you how many times I have wanted to reply to posts in anger for silly guru intel, and then just hit the backspace out of it. I have been pretty down about this investment since December, I am not throwing in any towel, and I know I can not sit and rely on this happening, but boy would that return come in handy right now. I usually try to stay positive, but for some reason, something out there wants to push me to break here soon. This post, even though your own research and basically your outlook on it, lifted my spirits, so thanks so much for that!! Happy New Year, out with the old and in with the new!!

Don't give up, don't let it break you, never give in... each day brings hope, and each day in the world with you in it is much better that another day with you gone...

I recall a quote about our battle against principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places... ok, maybe that's over the top but seems appropriate sometimes amidst this world being in the worst possible state ever.

Be good to yourself, be patient, enjoy what goodness you find around you and in others, and stay the course. It'll all come together soon.

• Upvote 3

Good Post! I disagree with the amount though.. I think its going to be 3.14 (like Joe Biden said) or higher.. possibly 3.22

If u look at the history of the IQD.. it has never been equal to the US Dollar.. it has ALWAYS been higher, until Saddam went into Kuwait...

JMO.. but I bet we see 3.14 or higher by 1/11/11

l totally agreed with you on the rate. Joe Biden, the UN, the WB and the IMF have all indicated at one time or the other that Iraq should present a rate conperable to what it was before the invasiion of Kuwait. That rate was 3.22

3.14 or 1.34 hell anything over.75 and I'm cashing out! :P

As you cash out @ .75. l will cashin @ 3.22

I may be wrong but this is what it looks like to me. If they drop the zero's, then a 25,000 note will be 25. There are 40, 25,000 dinar bills per million. Without the zero's that would be 40, 25 dinar notes per 1000. Then if they RV at say 3, then each 25,000 or 25 dinar notes would be worth 75? Which means that the value of 1 million dinar (currently) would be $3000.00? (40 x 75)? It just sounds like they are going to drop the zero's and then RV. I hope I'm wrong but it would still be a good ROI.

They (Iraq) are dropping the 000's as the large denom money comes in, but they are not devalueing those large notes. They will be giving the same amount back to the people they take the 25k dinar note from in the form of 500 dinar, 100 dinar, ect. notes. What I am trying to say is, an Iraqi goes into a store and purchases something for say 10k dinar with a 25k dinar note. They (the store) then will give change of 15k dinar back to he/she paid out in 500 dinar, 100 dinar, etc notes. This is how they are dropping the circulation of the larger notes within the country. Anyone who still has 25k dinar, 10k dinar, etc notes outside Iraq will still be worth the same as 250 100 dinar notes, 100 100 dinar notes, etc.

• Upvote 2