Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med chat: Dinar Speculator 1/1/10

k98nights

Med chat: Dinar Speculator 1/1/10

January 1st, 2011 12:10 pm ·

Med chat 1/1/2011 @ 10:30 am EST

Med : NOW I SEE THAT PARLIAMENT IS CONVENING ON THE 9TH

SO ACCORDING TO WHAT I READ WE ONLY HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT SATURDAY BEFORE THINGS START ROLLING

SO IF I AM WRONG

THEN IT WILL RV DURING THE NEXT WEEK

AND I WANT TO BE WRONG

SO DO YOU ALL

BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN SO FAR SO DON’T BET AGAINST ME

cwwilson : honestly, i dont care who is right and who is wrong, just want this over!

topkick : you have a right to be wrong

Med : I AGREE CW

BUT TO STAY GROUNDED AND NOT TO GIVE FALSE INFO

THAT IS ALL I MEANT

cwwilson : and although i would love for you to be the one who announces it first, i wouldnt care if it was donald duck who finds it lol

we will all just be happy!!!!!!

Med : I DON’T THINK I WILL BE CW TO BE HONEST

guest : So are you looking around the 17th?? That is what I was thinking..

Med : I THINK IT WILL BE ONE OF THE MEMBERS

NOT ME

MAYBE EVEN YOU

cwwilson : nah i would call you

Med : MY PROBLEM IS

alphonse43 : CBI will announce it first

cwwilson : so ppl could see it come from you

Med : I AM LOOKING FOR PROBLEMS

NOT FOR THE END

EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR THE END

LOL

cwwilson : i dont have to look for problems, they look for me, so i will look for the end lol

Med : GOOD

YOU DO WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING

Med:

NOW ON THE NEXT WEEK

WE SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR NEWS THAT LEAKS OUT ON WHAT THEY PLAN ON ADDRESSING DURING THE UPCOMING PARLIAMENT SESSIONS

I KNOW ONE ISSUE

IS THE NEW STRATEGIC PLANNING COUNSEL WITH ALLAWI

AND THEN ON SUNDAY THE BUDGET

SO THAT IS THE 9TH AND 10TH AGENDA’S

SO FAR I FOUND

NOW DID ANYONE READ THE PARIS CLUB AGREEMENT I POSTED

OIF: Yes

Med:

THERE IS ONLY ONE

OK THERE IS NOTHING IN IT

OIF: not that I saw

Med:

ABOUT AN RV OR THEY WILL CALL IN THE DEBTS

OIF: nope nothing of the sort

Med:

SO LET’S PUT THAT TO REST

NOW WE HAVE TWO ISSUES THAT DEAL WITH PARLIAMENT

OIF:

Could there be a different agreement that was made later?

Med:

NO

I CHECKED EACH YEAR

OIF: Ok

Med:

ON THE WEBSITE OIF

YOU CAN CLICK ON EACH YEAR

THAT AN AGREEMENT WAS MADE

IT LIST EACH COUNTRY FOR THAT YEAR

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE COUNTRIES NAME AND SEE FOR EACH YEAR

AND ONLY ONE WAS EVER DONE FOR IRAQ

Cool: have you seen that one med about the strategic policies?

Med:

YES

THAT IS WHAT I JUST EXPLAINED

Cool: okay sorry

Med:

NP

PEOPLE NEED TO READ

NOT JUST LISTEN TO ME

BBIAB

• Upvote 1

Med lost any credibility with the "not enough smaller denoms and no money to pay for the new ones because no 2011 budget" b.s. He always has a reason why it didn't happen, like it ever was. Good to see, after the eoy passed, that he has finally come around to refute the bogus Paris aggreement rumor that an rv had to take place b4 end of year. Way to go out on a limb after the fact. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 4

Give him a freakin break or do the research yourself. If u are so quick to criticize then why are you even on these websites. At least DS ONLY deals with media reports and not bs rumors that others put on here. I have followed him for several years and he isn't a pumper or try to sell any propaganda such as books. I think it would be better if somehow his chats were locked so they couldn't be brought over. Then you would hear the wailing on lack of information

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Give him a freakin break or do the research yourself. If u are so quick to criticize then why are you even on these websites. At least DS ONLY deals with media reports and not bs rumors that others put on here. I have followed him for several years and he isn't a pumper or try to sell any propaganda such as books. I think it would be better if somehow his chats were locked so they couldn't be brought over. Then you would hear the wailing on lack of information

Hahaha not quite buddy......if you noticed we dont have any gurus here....you know why?? Cause we are smart enough to think for ourselves and dont need to be spoon fed things that we wanna hear cause it sounds nice....Medic IS a rumor.... :lol: His chats are so full of crap we can all smell it.....gotta love his nonsensical BS about the lower denoms and not being released cause they didnt print enough? hahahaha get a grip.......yea he might not be tryin to sell anything but that doesnt matter......we thrive here on facts....and when things are being said we do our homework here to verify whats real and whats not....and Med is about as fake as they come.....only good thing about him is that we dont hear a date and rate everyday so I give him credit for that.....but that still isent much!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Hahaha not quite buddy......if you noticed we dont have any gurus here....you know why?? Cause we are smart enough to think for ourselves and dont need to be spoon fed things that we wanna hear cause it sounds nice....Medic IS a rumor.... :lol: His chats are so full of crap we can all smell it.....gotta love his nonsensical BS about the lower denoms and not being released cause they didnt print enough? hahahaha get a grip.......yea he might not be tryin to sell anything but that doesnt matter......we thrive here on facts....and when things are being said we do our homework here to verify whats real and whats not....and Med is about as fake as they come.....only good thing about him is that we dont hear a date and rate everyday so I give him credit for that.....but that still isent much!!!

keepmwlknfny, just took off a -1 and gave you a +1....Amen what you stated above!!!

• Upvote 2

None of us knows, really knows, what is happening, when or why or why not.

We think, we hope, we suspect, we predict, we surmise, we contemplate, we diagnose, we plan, we disect, we speculate, we read into and take out of, we listen to what we like and bash what we don't, we did not spend more than we can afford to lose 'cause we are all so smart about investing but we need the RV 'cause we are so broke.

There is room within that scenario to put every opinion imaginable and even those that might be unimaginable.

I respect everyone's right to an opinion, and the right to express it and am thankful we have a forum in which to exercise that right.

But when someone sets themselves up as having moe and accurate intel, more and better informed contacts, and more and superior knowledge ... that is where I have to draw the line, for my own sanity if nothing else. No one here knows any more than anyone else. It is all conjecture. Period.

Take it for what it is worth, a stimulous of our own thinking and beliefs. That is good. But please don't consider any of it carved in stone, or even written in the peanut butter on your toast.

Good luck to all of us ...

smee2 :)

Haha! I think that's a typo. He meant never been RIGHT!

No kidding......I have yet to read anything Med has been right on!

It's scary how brain dead he is & yet, he has sooo many followers on his site! Can anyone say nieve!!

OH MAN!!!!!!!!

That is the best line he has used in awhile.

Dont make me bust out my list of predictions from Med that has gone in the crapper.

How arrogant!!

I hear ya.....anyone can search Med & see that according to him, it has rv'd no less than 100 times in the 7-8 years! lol

I have vowed never to read a Terryk post again since June 2010.

My New Years Resolution is to never read a Medic post ever again.

Personally if it were my web site I would ban any information from the pair of them

I agree completely.......in fact I have recommended many times!

Why do I picture trvlr787 & cwwilson with hump backs following MED around. "Pleeeeeeeease master, pleeeease feed me more!"

Man, you guys got it bad dont you hahaha.

You've been following him for years?! I've been on this sight for like 5 days and have taken for them for what they are...Hilarious!!

Why do I picture trvlr787 & cwwilson with hump backs following MED around. "Pleeeeeeeease master, pleeeease feed me more!"

Man, you guys got it bad dont you hahaha.

You've been following him for years?! I've been on this sight for like 5 days and have taken for them for what they are...Hilarious!!

CUTE!!!!!!

I was just wondering why most dinar sites advertise dinar special buys...this could very well be considered pro pumping in itself...but this doesn't bother me I roam the sites for entertainment and understand and make my own decisions...you folks like trvlr787 shouldn't get all upset.....I enjoy Medic's views but when many disagree that is just part of it.....this site is mostly fair and many have backed Medic many times......just think how Terry's faithful must feel........most of us have bashed him much more.......