Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bought Enough--No More

chuckray

about 6 weeks ago i bought 2 million dinar--started visiting this site--pretty cool actually--a lot of good info--also bad info :

then last week--when the hoopdela was going on ' dinar sellers running out--raising prices '--ordered 1 million more :

into it for $ 3180---that is good enough---the pumpers can wait for the 'newbies' to join---IMHO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think you have made a good call. If you are satisfied with what you have that is all that is important! I have the exact same amount as you and I too chose to draw a line in the sand. No more! I will be happy whatever the outcome! ( Side note I have been tempted to cross that line latley ) LOL :D

Hang in there with what you've got, it'll happen sooner or later. Congrats on being part of this history making investment! God Bless you and your family. smile.gif

hey--happy new year :

we all hope it will happen--but my life goes on with--or with-out an RV

I think you have made a good call. If you are satisfied with what you have that is all that is important! I have the exact same amount as you and I too chose to draw a line in the sand. No more! I will be happy whatever the outcome! ( Side note I have been tempted to cross that line latley ) LOL :D

thanks for the comment---i started to sell my wife on e-bay to buy more dinar--LOL

then drew the line in the sand---not buying any more

• Upvote 1

hey--happy new year :

thanks for the comment---i started to sell my wife on e-bay to buy more dinar--LOL

I agree my friend. Happy New years to you too! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

i bought 475000 dinar @ 5/3 in nov. thats all i need or can afford right now. if it goes to .01 I have 4750.00. thats 4250.00 more than i had. if it goes the way of the guru's and hits 3.00+ im happier, but, it still wont change who i am, ill just be a better dressed a#% hole........LOL

Edited by scott0916
  • Upvote 4

i bought 475000 dinar @ 5/3 in nov. thats all i need or can afford right now. if it goes to .01 I have 4750.00. thats 4250.00 more than i had. if it goes the way of the guru's and hits 3.00+ im happier, but, it still wont change who i am, ill just be a better dressed a#% hole........LOL

all people into this should only buy what they can afford--and not go too hysterical about the exact RV time

chuckray,

Good luck to you buddy :) Seen alot of dates/rates come and go, but have remained earnest and steadfast, eventually, everything rolls downhill, so I believe it will do so here as well, so I will wait impatiently for it to do so, but most importantly HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

chuckray,

Good luck to you buddy :) Seen alot of dates/rates come and go, but have remained earnest and steadfast, eventually, everything rolls downhill, so I believe it will do so here as well, so I will wait impatiently for it to do so, but most importantly HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

thank you sir---good luck to you as well

when you get into this you need to seperate yourself from all the times you hear someone cry RV, and that seems to happen at least twice a week if not more. set an amount you can afford. when a rumor is posted to make you think it is close, refrain from going out and purchasing more. and be prepaired to wait. and don't think this is a quick solution to any financial needs or gains. many of us have been here years. many think they will make millions but there is no guarantee on that. to some this is like an addiction, it consumes their daily lives. they get caught up and can't get away from this, and IMO the gurus are the same way. they are addicted and can't seem to get away from posting there "intel". and there have been many who spend money they shouldn't spend on dinar, money better spent on things needed to live, all on the word of a guru who says it will RV by the week end. bottom line don't get caught up and believe every word you read on ANY of these forums by ANYONE period. sit back wait and it will happen when it happens no sooner. don't be one of those people who let this consume their lives and not sleep and stay glued to the computer for for hours waiting for the next rumor only to be let down, time and time again. and don't spend more than you can afford or money needed for living.

Edited by twiztid

when you get into this you need to seperate yourself from all the times you hear someone cry RV, and that seems to happen at least twice a week if not more. set an amount you can afford. when a rumor is posted to make you think it is close, refrain from going out and purchasing more. and be prepaired to wait. and don't think this is a quick solution to any financial needs or gains. many of us have been here years. many think they will make millions but there is no guarantee on that. to some this is like an addiction, it consumes their daily lives. they get caught up and can't get away from this, and IMO the gurus are the same way. they are addicted and can't seem to get away from posting there "intel". and there have been many who spend money they shouldn't spend on dinar, money better spent on things needed to live, all on the word of a guru who says it will RV by the week end. bottom line don't get caught up and believe every word you read on ANY of these forums by ANYONE period. sit back wait and it will happen when it happens no sooner. don't be one of those people who let this consume their lives and not sleep and stay glued to the computer for for hours waiting for the next rumor only to be let down, time and time again.

very correct observation my friend

+1 for making me laugh. I feel the same way!

hey--happy new year :

If you sold your wife ... who would spend your money?

:-)

• Upvote 1

IN THE SAME BOAT HERE.

NOT BUYIN ANY MORE. BUT WILL NOT GIVE UP.

I KNOW RV WILL HAPPEN BY SUPRISE TO ALL OF US.

All I know is that no one really know ahead the rate or the date.

best new year to all.

I am very grateful to read these posts and that so many understand there must

always be a line drawn, no matter how much promotion goes on to make one buy more.

Too many have spent too much and this investment has begun to consume all their

thoughts and emotions. This is never good and causes untold heartache for many, while unfortunately

the constant rumor/promoting, giving out factual deficient information for the only purpose to instigate

additional buying that too often manipulate people into spending far more than they could afford.

My wife and I have a small amount. What we could afford to lose. Nothing more. Have I been tempted these last few days

especially, to go and buy more? You bet I have, and I thankfully stopped before all better judgment flew out the door. I am not

new to investing, my background over the last 17 years and what I have learned in many cases the hard way, has taught me a lot about

the importance of maintaining clear, well thought out decisions based upon verifiable facts. Sometimes this is the hardest part

as not all facts can easily be verified, and the danger arrives when one begins to "assume" and base decisions on assumption

rather than decisive calculated decision. Assumptions include rumors, etc., that although deep inside we know they really contain

little other than excuse making and lack of honesty, in addition to motives that I would rather not partake in, but it is all part of this

kind of investment vehicle. Sometimes, it takes a lot of effort just to try and navigate through all the inconsistent nonsense, in order to find

some sanity among the data.

So when emotions start directing ones decision, it is time to stop. Draw that line and say i will not allow greed, emotion, or any other form of

stimulation to take overtake proper judgment and decision making.

We have a wonderful opportunity, there are a lot of very informed people here who also are of high quality character, that I have learned a lot from.

Thank you to all of those who take the time to dig for facts, not hype, and then post the results whether it is what we want to hear or not. There is no one

who is able to give a rate other than the person officially in charge of doing so...and this person has not revealed this rate to anyone we know, period.

No group, no individual with "high up" contacts throwing out dates and rates have proven factual. I believe this to be good for all of us, as it

assists us in learning to see it for what it is and not allow it to direct nor influence sound judgment, based upon facts.

I think this investment has enormous potential, but no investment is worth losing family or friends over let alone ones own sanity, no matter

who promises what. No matter what the rumors have to say, if we stick to what we truly know, I hope the end result makes us all a better quality

of character and heart, not boastful or proud, but humble with a heart of true gratitude for what may be bestowed upon many of us.

So with warm and heartfelt wishes for all of us, may this year ahead offer us better understanding, deeper love and faith, increased knowledge about all that is going on

around us, and may it bring us all closer together and closer to the day we are patiently waiting for. I think together, we can help each other avoid

being drawn into the emotional abyss that can happen so easily with so many manipulative commentaries, and actually keep each other balanced and

always hopeful these matters will unfold for good to everyone involved. When all the pieces of this complicated puzzle come together, we will not need to search

endless volumes of half truths and even more speculative avenues, because it will be official and it will be real.

I pray we all understand the significance of this time, how close we possibly stand to having what we all have been waiting for, and how important it

is to stick together through good and bad, to be supportive to each other, and help each other with whatever God given talents one has been given

by grace, and nothing more. This investment is much bigger than just "us"...and I hope the results of this long awaited outcome will allow all of us

to impact others for good in ways we previously could never have dreamed of. I do hope we reach this goal and prove ourselves worthy to manage

what may soon become reality. Our actions speak much louder than words...please make sure those actions never betray our words, pre AND post RV,

that they are rooted in love, respect for others and always carried out with the utmost integrity and honesty in all we are lead to pursue.

Here is to 2011, and all the wonderful ways we can grow together and learn from each other as a group. We remain hopeful, yet realistic. We must watch

out for each other, and not allow foolishness and frustration to cloud the remarkable moment in time we find ourselves.

We have a ways to go, but how exciting it is to contemplate what just may come together soon, we all hope and plan for.

Warmest wishes to all of you, and thanks to so many of you who make this forum one of the better quality sites available. May we all find true peace

and perfect love in the year ahead. I for one am very thankful to be a small part of this quality group of people. Thanks for allowing that. :)

All my best always!

Jim

---

when you get into this you need to seperate yourself from all the times you hear someone cry RV, and that seems to happen at least twice a week if not more. set an amount you can afford. when a rumor is posted to make you think it is close, refrain from going out and purchasing more. and be prepaired to wait. and don't think this is a quick solution to any financial needs or gains. many of us have been here years. many think they will make millions but there is no guarantee on that. to some this is like an addiction, it consumes their daily lives. they get caught up and can't get away from this, and IMO the gurus are the same way. they are addicted and can't seem to get away from posting there "intel". and there have been many who spend money they shouldn't spend on dinar, money better spent on things needed to live, all on the word of a guru who says it will RV by the week end. bottom line don't get caught up and believe every word you read on ANY of these forums by ANYONE period. sit back wait and it will happen when it happens no sooner. don't be one of those people who let this consume their lives and not sleep and stay glued to the computer for for hours waiting for the next rumor only to be let down, time and time again. and don't spend more than you can afford or money needed for living.

This is so true. When I first got into the Dinar that is exactly what I did! lol But now I come to read and chat with some really great people and dont get excited when they say there will be an rv this weekend. It did take me a little while to get there, but I am finally there and not stressed out any more. :D

I believe this is alot of the problems some of the people that have purchased dinar have.

They hear a little bit of good news that it is going to RV at a certain rate or on a certain date and they run out and purchase more.

When I first got into this I had already decided just what I was going to chance on this investment and have not gone over that figure.

Many a times I too have been temped to purchase more and I have caught myself prior to that ocurring.

Everyone needs to set the amount and that amount should be a figure they can say if this goes south then no problem.

If you can say that then there will be alot less stress in your life over what is going on with the dinar.

Thanks for the post

GoRV.gif

• Upvote 3

about 6 weeks ago i bought 2 million dinar--started visiting this site--pretty cool actually--a lot of good info--also bad info :

then last week--when the hoopdela was going on ' dinar sellers running out--raising prices '--ordered 1 million more :

into it for $ 3180---that is good enough---the pumpers can wait for the 'newbies' to join---IMHO

So the pumpers got to ya huh? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me right? lol its ok bro.....alot of people have done the same when so much hype is made.....but you gotta take a step back sometimes and think for yourself!!! Most of what those people were saying was false information passed as fact......

• Upvote 1

So the pumpers got to ya huh? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me right? lol its ok bro.....alot of people have done the same when so much hype is made.....but you gotta take a step back sometimes and think for yourself!!! Most of what those people were saying was false information passed as fact......

into it for $ 3180--that is good enough

into it for $ 3180--that is good enough

IT IS TIME TO "DUMP" THE "PUMPERS"....DON'T BUY ANYMORE DINAR...DON'T BUY ANYMORE DINAR...MAYBE THE LIARS WILL GO START A NEW SITE....PUMPERS ARE PROBABLY PAID BY CURRENCY TRADERS (OR EVEN IRAQ)....YOU ARE RIGHT...YOU HAVE ENOUGH. DUMP THE PUMPERS IS WHAT I SAID...THEY ARE FULL OF CRAP AND SOME (REMEMBER) ARE WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING.