Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

found this on my local news KSL.COM

ok let's talk facts you people compare the Iraqi Dinar to Kuwait and that is the major compelling argument for the Iraqi dinar Rving plus the oil reserves. What about Iran have you ever tought about the enourmous resources that country has and the value of their currency? I didn't think so. I think that Iraq is different than Iran but there is a possibility that Iraq will fall in the same foot steps the Iran currency is at. I am bringing something new to light today and I hope you understand that Iran has major influence over Iraq. Now regarding the goverment for those of you bashing them I want to tell you something they get paid to do their research they talk to goverment officials and they are in the know how. They wouldn't risk posting false info if it wasn't true. I can't believe the way people think for goodness sake you live in this country and have no faith in your goverment than why live here? I have posted before and said that Iraqi Oil supply is not at full strength for the dinar to rv also if imports exceed oil production that's not a good sign. There are also many cultural issues affecting the RV and people don't seem to get it. RV might happen and might not we might see Iraq go in the foot steps of Iran economy wise not politically necessary, but we might see them succeed and follow kuwait's foot steps. I believe that they will follow Kuwaits footsteps. But please be realistic and keep your emotions aside!

• Downvote 2

By searching on Google, there are more sites that claim Fraud then positive reinforcement in reference to the Iraqi Dinar. Just like Frank61 said, he believes that it is going to happen. How much has this investment made for you yet Frank? You have no problem in calling people derogatory name who have legitimate questions. So show us on this forum how much you have made with the Dinar, then you will have earned Credibility!!! Till then, it would be wise to stop giving us your $.02 because it ain't worth a Dinar!

I dont need to show you anything. I also dont believe in SPOON FEEDING info to people who sit back and demand quick answers. Typing a phrase into a google search is not research. I routinely compliment people on this site who offer really sound and credible research.

Peace

OUT

Cravenslc

thanks for the info. the title said 2011 but did they mean 2010. or are they saying this is something to watch out for in 2011? I dont think holding the currency of any foreign country in hopes that it will rise in value to your own can be called a scam. mabe a risk.

• Upvote 1

"The likelihood of investors seeing any return on dinars is slim to none"--Please explain to me how you can endorse this statement when I know for a fact--NO RUMOR--that I can sell my dinars right now for $960/million in Santa Monica after having paid less than $1,000/million. I'll await your reply after doing the math in comparison to the quoted statement you endorse.

What are you talking about? How is this possible in Santa Monica and no where else in the world?

Please explain further...

Not wanting to be critical of this post....but, I did my own research, and came up with another article which was almost identical with one exception it gave a lot more information concerning why they felt this way. This is someone's opinion and we all know about that. A less than well researched opinion, but none the less, an opinion. for those that want to read it in full....

LINK: http://www.thespectrum.com/article/20101230/NEWS01/101230013/Utah-agency-s-top-10-investment-alerts-for-2011

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OK everyone. I am a newbie to joining, but I have been invested for many years. And I have been very diligent in my research. I am not a guru, and I don't have a secret source. But, I have done my homework, and I have a vast knowledge of banking, foreign exchange, as well as government. First of all let me address the scam article. The reason that the dinar is listed in so many scams is for several reasons.

1) People selling fake dinar, and sticking you with counterfeit currency.

2) Dealers selling at a rate far beyond the set rate, and taking advantage of the uneducated investors.

3) Originally when we began speculating on this currency the things that needed to unfold(government formed,sanctions lifted,UN support, Kurd support, GCC affiliation,etc.etc.) was a VERY VERY longshot!

4)People being misinformed by dealers, pumpers, etc. That this would RV at some unreal amount.

All those things are a SCAM! Another reason for this to be bashed is because it is often compared to Kuwait's experience with their currency. The difference is They did not have free roaming currency, which is a huge factor when considering the 2. Comparing apples with oranges.

With that being said,..guess what? We did speculate on this investment, and it was a longshot. Now with the GOI, UN sanctions lifted, chapter 7 gone, GCC membership, all the sudden,..we look like geniuses, the plan is actually coming together, and all the naysayers are pissing there pants because we are actually gonna pull this thing off! This will go down as one of the biggest moments in economical history! This is a world changing event!! We are the people at the party, that others look at and say,.."yea, he is one of those dinar millionaires,..wish I would have had a chunk!"

So, Happy New Year, get ready, and let's do this!! RV is coming, and I wish we could form a list of all the "scams" for 2012, maybe we can add to our fat bank accounts!

• Upvote 3

The divisions warned potential investors ask questions and perform the necessary due diligence before putting any money into an investment.

This is about the only part I could completely agree with. People have been getting wealthy investing in start up companies, Forex trades, stocks etc etc. Ask questions, due diligence then decide. This may or may not turn out like we want it, but at the worst case that I can imagine, I will have very interesting wallpaper with 25000 patterns. Hope it RV's quickly and the reporters can eat their words. See you at the bank.

• Upvote 2

The way I see this....It's not like we bought stock certificates, This is money, and, while it dosen't have the value we would like for it to have, it still has a value. In order for Iraq to do business on the international market, its currency has to be worth something. The only direction I can see from the bottom.. is up! From this vantage point, you take a country llike Iraq they have the assets to value a currency (GDP). They have companies literaly llined up at the borders to help them export this product (even willing to develope infrastructure at no cost to Iraq). They have a lot of it!! Unless Iraq either, devalues their currency or Issues new currency.. both of which I believe are not an option not even remotely. This is on of the safer investments I've made in over 62 years. I may just have a different attitude, in that It dosen't have to happen today, or tomorrow, because I know for sure, one morning, Im going to my computer and this will have happened. Until then.....Im still buying, every month it dosen't happen, Im buying some more. Although it s getting harder to get a great deal on ebay now days. BTW why would someone give me a neg rating for posting the link to this post :angry:

A side note...Don't speculate on any investment because someone told you I would be a quick and easy couple of dollars. That's why some people call this investment a scam, too many folks for way too long promising a RV yesterday or its right around the corner and it dosen't happen, enough predictions and no action is a recipie for frustration. Don't anticipate Date or Rate...One day you wake up and this ride will be over!

Happy New Year Everyone!

• Upvote 2

Just so you guys know utah is filled with people of the mormon faith.The mormans's heavily encouraged to invest in local community buisness by doing buisness mainly with the mormon church members as well as to invest heavily in the ongoing church outreach programs.The local and state Gov. have plenty of mormon constituant's and representitives.My point if you want the peoples money call every investment other than your own a scam or gambling.Just asking that you take into consideration when you read the article. :D

• Upvote 1

:rolleyes: I am a newbie as well, I spent many days doing background before making our investment. Here is a part of my research:

. In searching the internet I spent well over 2 hours on the FBI Fraud Web site and saw nothing about IQD Revaluation scams / fraud. I have close friend who is former Fraud Division agent who stated only cases being brought to prosecution (most recent cases) would not be on this site. With the IQD / RV process in it's seventh year, it is not likely to be a scam according to the FBI.

. If IQD is a fraud or scam, then several med sized banks are co-conspirators of this 'crime'.

. As stated by many before me, we can to this day sell our investment back to the above banks and trusted dealers.

I am not 'bashing' anyone who in on this thread. I really appreciate the civil nature of this Forum and look forward to seeing the RV take place.

Blessings to all and a Happy New Year!

Jim Wats

I believe the question was how do we feel about this? Scares me witless! Get a feeling like the brakes just failed at the intersection.

BUT ... having done some of my own research some time ago, I have to remember that there IS INDEED A SCAM here ... it just isn't the one people think it is. Read this if you havn't already ...

OK everyone. I am a newbie to joining, but I have been invested for many years. And I have been very diligent in my research. I am not a guru, and I don't have a secret source. But, I have done my homework, and I have a vast knowledge of banking, foreign exchange, as well as government. First of all let me address the scam article. The reason that the dinar is listed in so many scams is for several reasons.

1) People selling fake dinar, and sticking you with counterfeit currency.

2) Dealers selling at a rate far beyond the set rate, and taking advantage of the uneducated investors.

3) Originally when we began speculating on this currency the things that needed to unfold(government formed,sanctions lifted,UN support, Kurd support, GCC affiliation,etc.etc.) was a VERY VERY longshot!

4)People being misinformed by dealers, pumpers, etc. That this would RV at some unreal amount.

All those things are a SCAM! Another reason for this to be bashed is because it is often compared to Kuwait's experience with their currency. The difference is They did not have free roaming currency, which is a huge factor when considering the 2. Comparing apples with oranges.

With that being said,..guess what? We did speculate on this investment, and it was a longshot. Now with the GOI, UN sanctions lifted, chapter 7 gone, GCC membership, all the sudden,..we look like geniuses, the plan is actually coming together, and all the naysayers are pissing there pants because we are actually gonna pull this thing off! This will go down as one of the biggest moments in economical history! This is a world changing event!! We are the people at the party, that others look at and say,.."yea, he is one of those dinar millionaires,..wish I would have had a chunk!"

So, Happy New Year, get ready, and let's do this!! RV is coming, and I wish we could form a list of all the "scams" for 2012, maybe we can add to our fat bank accounts!

I got the same results with my own investigations. Even though I get the panicky feelings every once in a while when some "authority" claims the deal is a scam, I am comforted when I can calm down and remember what PART of this is a scam and costing innocent people their savings and often their rent money. I have not invested more than I can afford to lose. I will survive without an RV. But I don't WANT to. I want to enjoy a retirement that is worry free in the money department. That was my first motive for investing though I have discovered a lot of good I an do too and thta has become very important also.

Just remember, as listed above, how the scammers are preying on dinar investors. If it were just investor buys legitimate dinar and waits and cashes in, no scam at all. But it goes more like investor buys dinar not knowing the degree of legitimacy and taking a risk there and only there, waits and tries to cash in. Whether or not the investor will cash in depends on that middle part, the one that involves the dealer. Most of the dealers are open and above board and absolutely selling what they say, not part of any scam at all. But there are a few out there who are nothing but scam artists.

So, there you have it. Thanks for reading :)

smee2

This is the silliest post I've seen on this site. I mean for real?? Hahahaha the forex is a scam, I personally know people who have retired because of the forex. It's sounding like these people from Utah are trying to promote their company by making other investments look bad.

WHEN dinars RV, what are the chances that the state of Utah decides that the profits aren't real, and dismiss any taxes on them?

I live in Utah, that will never happen

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, LMBO, SINCE WHEN DID ANY GOVERNMENT KNOW THERE BUTT FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND?

KSL is not government, it is just a tv station, that has a website for what happened during the day. They know nothing.

If #9 was written to where they said the Dinar is a good investment and that you should see returns of 300%, would that not start a mad rush in the investment market. Since when has the news ever reported positive stories.

All the news has ever done is either misinformed us or put people in a scared/worried state.

Edited by DrDinar

Whoops !! They missed another one..The Housing Market..Our home in Nashville, was worth about 350k, now worth, tax appraisal of 275k, own a home in Florida, bought 3 years ago for 270k, now the one next to it is on a short sale for 146k.

Where do they get these people and their professional views,from ?

and their worried about a dinar, that we invested a 1/2 cent in...Give Me a Break...

Okay...........this "Utah" poster IS a SCAMMER!!!

This letter he posted, as I expected, is a scam!

There is no "Top 10" letter from Utah in 2010,

and the 'only' 'top 10' letter Utah EVER posted was in 2006

and included NOTHING about Iraq or the dinar, or DINARS

as he calls it(the idiot!)

Here is the 2006 letter in its entirety:

A "LITTLE" different #9...don't you think?

State of Utah Department of Commerce

JON M. HUNTSMAN, JR.

Governor

GARY R. HERBERT

Lieutenant Governor

FRANCINE A. GIANI

Executive Director

THAD LEVAR

Deputy Director

MEDIA ALERT

December 27, 2006

Utah Division of Securities identifies Top Ten Investment Scams for 2007

“Top Ten List reviews trends in 2006 securities fraud, offers 2007 predictions”

(For immediate release...) SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Francine A. Giani, Executive Director for the Utah Department of Commerce announced today that the Division of Securities has released a top ten list of investment scams for 2007. The list details fraudulent activity tracked by the Division of Securities over the past year and offers predictions on which investment schemes to watch for in 2007.

“Securities scams continue to target Utah investors,” said Francine A. Giani,”We hope citizens will memorize this list because an educated investor is the best defense against fraud.”

“Close to 50% of all enforcement actions brought by the Division of Securities in 2006 involved a person with a prior criminal background or state sanction,” said Wayne Klein, Director of the Division of Securities, ”We urge investors to check out the promoter’s background and investment offers with our Division before handing over your money.”

Utah Division of Securities Top Ten Investment scam predictions for 2007

1. Real Estate Investments. Real estate values have escalated dramatically around the country and in Utah. This has lured crooks into the real estate investment industry and has made investors think they can make dramatic profits though real estate investing. These scams take several forms: using your credit (or credit score) to allow promoters to buy homes and resell them, borrowing money to buy and sell (flip) real estate, buying homes at inflated prices in the names of investors with the expectation that there will be money left over to invest, investments in “hard money” lending that will be used to finance high-interest home loans (promising investors 2-4% interest per month), and claiming that real estate collateral means the investment has no risk. Investors should be especially wary of any promoter who suggests that the investor borrow money from home equity to make an investment. During 2006, the Division brought actions against ten different types of real estate investment schemes for fraudulent practices or other violations of the law.

2. Note Brokering. The Division is receiving many calls from citizens who purchased training courses teaching them how to become loan brokers, only to discover that they must be licensed as securities brokers to sell notes. Several companies advertise on the

160 East 300 South, Box 146701, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-6701• telephone (801) 530-6701 • facsimile (801) 530-6446 • www.commerce.utah.gov

–2–

December 27, 2006

Internet and through television infomercials that they will teach investors how to purchase real estate notes at a discount, list them on a web site sponsored by the company, and resell them at a profit. The companies take large fees from investors, claiming the investors can start their own “successful in-home note businesses” and make thousands in profits. The buying and selling of notes for investment requires a securities license and full disclosure to customers.

3. “Free Meal” Seminars for Seniors. Many seniors receive invitations to a seminar at which investment advice will be offered along with a promise of a free meal. At the seminar, seniors are told they can increase their investment income, avoid taxes, and earn safe and guaranteed returns. At the conclusion of the seminar, each senior is asked to make an appointment for a personal visit at which the senior’s investment goals can be analyzed. Frequently, these individual meetings are used to learn about all of the senior’s assets and to recommend that they sell their current investments and purchase variable annuities or equity-indexed annuities. These annuities can be appropriate for some investors, but they can be complex and carry extremely high fees and long holding periods. Many of those targeting seniors with free-meal pitches claim to be certified experts, when often the certifications mean nothing more than the person has been trained on what sales pitches are most effective with seniors. During fiscal year 2004- 2005, state securities regulators across the country found that over 25% of all enforcement actions involved the financial exploitation of seniors and more than 30% involved the sale of variable or equity-indexed annuities. These statistics were supplied by the North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA).

4. Prime Banks. Prime bank schemes involve claims that money can be deposited with European banks or financial institutions in the U.S. and used to facilitate financial transactions around the world. Generally, investors are told they will receive high-yield, tax free returns through trading by international elite, or “prime” banks. In one case brought by the Division, promoters claimed investors could receive up to 160% profit per week, that no one had lost money in the investment, and that more than 20 people already had invested $17 million in the program. Investors are told there is no risk because their money will never leave their control in bank accounts. One of the promoters claimed to be able to offer this program because he had been appointed a “mediator” by the International Monetary Fund (IMF). These claims are all false; there is no such thing as prime banks which use money from investors to facilitate transactions. The supposed IMF mediator had previously been ordered by Missouri securities enforcers to cease selling these investments.

5. “Hot Tip” Stock Recommendations via E-mail. Move over Nigerian scams, the most prevalent unsolicited e-mails now offer stock tips. Some e-mails pretend to contain inside information directed to another person. Most e-mails use language proclaiming the urgency of buying a particular stock: “Get [the stock] First Thing Tomorrow,” “This is Going to Explode!” “Check out for HOT NEWS!!!,” or “The alert is ON!” The e-mails will generally list a current price for the stock of less than $1, saying there is a target price of $3 or $5 per share. An anti-spam company said that 13% of all e-mails sent were touting penny stocks. One recent study found that investors who act on email invitations lose an average of 5.25% of their money in the first two days. Another study found that over a longer term, investors who purchase these stocks lose a third of their investments.

6. Church Frauds/Affinity Frauds. One of the most effective ways to defraud others is to belong to their church or have some other shared association. This might be serving on the PTA, coaching kids’ sports, or being co-workers. People naturally trust those with whom they associate and ask fewer questions. Crooks know this and will use those feelings of trust when soliciting money. The most common affinity fraud is religion.

–3–

December 27, 2006

Enforcers of state securities laws have found that 80,000 people were victimized between 1998 and 2001, losing nearly $2 billion in church frauds. Arizona has been fighting many frauds with religious origins, some with Utah connections. Last summer, Arizona convicted two officers of the Baptist Foundation of America for their role in a scheme that took $590 million from 11,000 investors. Arizona filed suit against Mathon Management for a $167 million fraud involving hundreds of investors, including some in Utah. That state also took action against a group called “Believing in Jesus Investments, LLC,” which was sold in presentations at church groups. Believers purchase memberships in one of four programs, including “Christian Millionaires in Training.” In Utah, we see many frauds promoted through churches, but also among parents watching their children play sports, among co-workers, and even a fraud targeted at families of prison inmates.

7. Foreign Currency Trading. Beware of promoters claiming to have special expertise in buying and selling international currencies. The Division has seen an increase in people claiming to be making huge profit trading currencies. Foreign exchange trading (forex) is notoriously risky and dominated by large banks and professional traders. A local promoter might be able to create the impression of success by having an office with multiple computer screens tracking financial markets or by creating fictitious account statements showing huge returns, but disappointment awaits. In three cases prosecuted by the Division against forex promoters in 2006, the promoters always claimed special expertise, but in every case some or all of the investor money was used to pay the promoter’s personal expenses. In all three cases the promoters were not licensed to sell securities or commodities.

8. Oil and Gas Investments. As expected, the high price of gasoline is leading to a spurt of investment frauds relating to claims the investor can own part of an oil well. In August 2006, a Washington County man agreed to cease and desist selling securities after being accused of promising an investor his deposit would be backed by an existing oil and gas lease in Texas. Criminal and administrative charges are pending against a Cache County man who allegedly took money from investors claiming the money would be used for oil wells. The Division expects fraud to increase, including claims of new technology for extracting oil from tar sands or oil shale. As oil exploration intensifies in the Uintah Basin using new technologies, investors should expect to be pitched to invest in new inventions or claims of new oil discoveries. Investors should consult with experts before making any investments in this highly-technical area and make sure the securities are registered.

9. Deceptive Internet Investing. Many Internet web sites offer investment programs. Few are managed by licensed securities brokers; many are completely fraudulent. Recently, the Division has discovered two investment programs being offered over the Internet by companies claiming to be headquartered in Utah. The Utah addresses given on the Internet sites do not exist. One offers three “investment programs” paying from 5 – 12% profit per day! Investors can choose the professional plan, the V.I.P. plan, or the “Hot” plan. Investors are also promised 5% commissions for other investors they refer to this investment program. The company claims to be licensed, but the only license it has is a business license issued by Salt Lake City. The other site uses fancy language promising “strategic turnkey solutions that maximize shareholder value.” Investors who pay deposits of $37,500 are promised profits of $376,938. The investors are required to send money via wire transfer to a bank in Panama, where the money disappears. Just because an investment has an Internet site does not mean it is legitimate. In fact, these solicitations prove that the information posted on Internet sites may be completely false.

10. Promissory Notes or Guarantees. Notes and guarantees are commonly offered by investment promoters to create the appearance that investments are solid or backed by

–4–

December 27, 2006

collateral. In reality, a note is just a person’s promise to pay and provides no protection if the person giving the note is in a precarious financial condition. Investors should ask themselves: If this company is in such good financial condition, why are they borrowing money from me? What collateral will be put in my name to ensure the note is repaid? More than 40% of the frauds prosecuted by the Division in 2006 involved the sale of promissory notes or guarantees given by the promoters. When promissory notes or guarantees are given to investors in return for an investment of money, the notes are securities and the sellers must comply with the securities laws.

What Can Investors Do to Protect Themselves?

Investors need to understand that promises of higher returns means there is high risk. Just because a promoter says an investment has no risk or is guaranteed, does not mean the risk is low. Investors should ask themselves: if there is so much profit to be made with no risk, why are they borrowing money from me and not a bank? The answer generally is that a bank has already refused to lend them money.

Three questions every investor should ask:

1. Is the person offering the investment licensed? Find out by calling the Division of Securities at (801) 530-6606.

2. Is the stock offering registered? All securities sold in the state must be registered or exempt. Before you invest your money, call the Division of Securities to make sure it is a legitimate offering.

3. Did the promoter give you a written prospectus summarizing the investment? Did he or she give you a copy of the financial statements showing how the company is doing? Has the promoter disclosed his or her prior business success or any previous criminal convictions or bankruptcies?

The Seven most common warning signs of investment fraud are:

1. Promises of high returns. Any claim that you can double your money in six months is a fraud.

2. Claims that the investment is guaranteed or that it has little or no risk.

3. Pressure to invest immediately because there is a deadline or only a few openings left.

4. Encouraging you to borrow money from equity in your home to maximize the profit you can make. Because all investments involve risk, no legitimate securities broker will recommend using home equity to make an investment.

5. Vague descriptions about how your money will be used or what the company does.

6. Claims that other people have already checked out the investment and are investing. These may include well-known members of the community or people within your affinity group (your church, workplace, or service organization).

7. The assertion that this investment involves new technology that can solve a problem that big companies in this industry have been unable to solve (such as drilling for oil in new places, new pharmaceuticals that cure well-known diseases, or high-tech inventions).

–5–

December 27, 2006

Securities Fraud Statistics

The North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA), representing state securities regulators, reported that there had been significant increases in the number of enforcement actions, money ordered returned to investors, and years of incarceration for securities law violations during the 2004-2005 fiscal year.

NASAA reported a 23% increase in enforcement actions (including administrative, civil, and criminal) to 3,635 during the 2004-2005 reporting period, up from 2,964 during the 2002-2003 reporting period. Money ordered returned to investors (including restitution, rescission, and disgorgement) increased 38% to $911 million from $660 million during the earlier period. Years of incarceration as a result of securities law convictions rose 30 percent, to a cumulative 935 years, compared to 718 years in the previous reporting period.

The enforcement statistics represent responses from 42 of the 53 U.S. jurisdictions (counting D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands).

Investors are urged to contact the Division of Securities to make sure anyone offering investments is licensed, by calling (801) 530.6600, toll free at 1.800.721.7233 or logging on to www.securities.utah.gov.

For more information contact:

Jennifer Bolton

Public Information Officer Utah Department of Commerce (801) 530-6646 office (801) 652-8322 cell

Also.......Ali and Ty Rhame are the 2 top brokers.....completely visable for at least 5 years and completely scrutinized by

the US, Iraq and every other country.........So, Sore-loser's, whatever your problem is, and its probably envy because

you don't have the resources to buy dinar (not dinars, idiot!)....this is nothing that you should be ashamed of to the

point of posting bogus reports.......if you want some dinar(not dinars moron)I'll GIVE you some!

Just ask!

Dinar Banker & Dinar Trader= legit businesses!

• Upvote 1

I believe the question was how do we feel about this? Scares me witless! Get a feeling like the brakes just failed at the intersection.

BUT ... having done some of my own research some time ago, I have to remember that there IS INDEED A SCAM here ... it just isn't the one people think it is. Read this if you havn't already ...

I got the same results with my own investigations. Even though I get the panicky feelings every once in a while when some "authority" claims the deal is a scam, I am comforted when I can calm down and remember what PART of this is a scam and costing innocent people their savings and often their rent money. I have not invested more than I can afford to lose. I will survive without an RV. But I don't WANT to. I want to enjoy a retirement that is worry free in the money department. That was my first motive for investing though I have discovered a lot of good I an do too and thta has become very important also.

Just remember, as listed above, how the scammers are preying on dinar investors. If it were just investor buys legitimate dinar and waits and cashes in, no scam at all. But it goes more like investor buys dinar not knowing the degree of legitimacy and taking a risk there and only there, waits and tries to cash in. Whether or not the investor will cash in depends on that middle part, the one that involves the dealer. Most of the dealers are open and above board and absolutely selling what they say, not part of any scam at all. But there are a few out there who are nothing but scam artists.

So, there you have it. Thanks for reading :)

smee2

I definitely understand that ever present feeling that I've been scammed. It actually helps me from losing my lunch on this roller coaster ride. In fact I feel like I never get on, I stay on the ground gazing at the roller coaster track smiling. What keeps me from leaving the amusement park is the initial fact I got which made me invest. I didnt invest due to rumors or intel from any site. I posted it awhile ago but I know someone who directly saw tractor trailer container full of IQD leaving Qatar going to the states and was told there were 20 more similar containers. This fact and my own pessimism helps me stay in the middle, not too much joy or despair about this investment. I tell myself there was a real reason those containers where heading for the states through military contractors and not because its a scam.

Not trying to bring anyone down and i am not planning to sell my dinars iam just wondering what everyone else thinks about this news article

My question is: would these be government employees or "journalists", because neither is likely to be the most savvy on the subject of IQD. Journalists as of late are not really investigators of truth, but merely parrots of hear-say. Government employees... a whole different animal and usually about as dumb as a herd of cows. Therefore, my opinion is as it was. Not everyone is supposed to be part of this and I don't feel the weight of my investment's (potential losses) cost because I refuse to spend more than is reasonable to lose according to my personal financial plan. B)

Okay...........this "Utah" poster IS a SCAMMER!!!

This letter he posted, as I expected, is a scam!

There is no "Top 10" letter from Utah in 2010,

and the 'only' 'top 10' letter Utah EVER posted was in 2006

and included NOTHING about Iraq or the dinar, or DINARS

as he calls it(the idiot!)

Iknow your not calling me a scammer you can find the article on KSL.com if you think i made this up you need to back up and pull your head out of your a$$

This list has been out for a several years, now. I don't see any updates to it.

Whoever made up the list probably personally invested in the Iraq's dinar in 2004 and felt scammed when it didn't RV as quickly as Kuwait's dinar did in 1991.

I can think of one investment that should be added to this scam and fool's list:

Donation to the Obama 2012 campaign fund.[/font]

Edited by Squaredaway
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Many of you can remember 4 yrs back,,,,, the dinar was trading 1450 ++++or minua, It is now treding at 1170,,,thats 10% plus,,,increase ,and has been frozen for roughly 2 yrs................. when I purchased dinar in 2006 ,,itwas $850 per 1,000 000 mil iqd,,,now you pay $ 1050 plus per mil,,,thats another 10% plus......The clincher is that I and others, opened accts in warka bank,,,,I IN 2007 my dinar has increased an additional 50% percent in the bank .....you do the math ,,,,we are making profit as we speak,,,,,,,,,,stop bally aching and let it ride.. we`re coming home in style TRUST ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That`s belly aching for any one who can`t work that out

I wish some others would ,tell of there increases as well

lets give our freinds some cannon fodder to tell the nay sayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!