Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(NOT FROM ME/RUMOR ONLY) 12-30-10 * Eagle Eye Info: ***

tbush

Sorry, but this post is not meant to offend anyone......but why all the Jesus talk, the blessing, etc with the Dinar? I hope all of you truly believe whatever you believe and I hope whatever it is comes true but is this investment really about God?

No offense....just wondering

Hebrews 11:6

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

1 Thessalonians 16-18

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

These are just a couple scriptures of why we pray. We are to do everything in prayer and make our requests be known to Him (God)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hebrews 11:6

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

1 Thessalonians 16-18

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

These are just a couple scriptures of why we pray. We are to do everything in prayer and make our requests be known to Him (God)

So, just to clarify, you're praying for money? Or are you saying that God will reward your faithfulness with money?

I've been a true Christian all of my life, and I must say that all of this praying for an RV is contrary to what I believe Christ stood for.

Can I get an Amen for that?

• Upvote 8

Well, this is the first time I have seen a rumour put forward by an ordained minister, and of such seniority to boot. So I guess it must be true eh?

Hey, before you hit that minus button, I am not bashing, I am joking around. I am surprised someone didn't "come up with" that angle before. Maybe they did and I just didn't see it.

All indications really are pointing to this being the time. Considering the situtation, what day it is and all that, I expect we are in for a deluge of rumours, some more inventive than others, and surprisingly I think a lot more than usual will be actual events and statements. They may not be right, but I think they are happening. I suspect a lot of past rumours were made up and had ulterior motives if nothing other than the momentary spotlight on a forum. But this time things really do seem to be coming together.

So, thank you for the post. I have always believed only those who don't mind not having hard proof should be even reading rumours and it feels good to see a rumour come through that garners positive statements. right on !!!!!

Oh, that is SOOOOOO John Denver ... really I am getting too old for this.

smee2

• Upvote 1

Sorry, but this post is not meant to offend anyone......but why all the Jesus talk, the blessing, etc with the Dinar? I hope all of you truly believe whatever you believe and I hope whatever it is comes true but is this investment really about God?

No offense....just wondering

Kay, was it you that just faked us all out on a post 20 minutes ago and thought it was funny to lie. Am I wrong?

"So, just to clarify, you're praying for money? Or are you saying that God will reward your faithfulness with money?

I've been a true Christian all of my life, and I must say that all of this praying for an RV is contrary to what I believe Christ stood for."

I pray only for God's will. Jesus also said "you receive not because you ask not. If you ask for anything in my name, it shall be given to you" but the gift comes if it is God's Will, not ours. I apologize, I do not know how to place the above quote in the box.

• Upvote 2

Well, this is the first time I have seen a rumour put forward by an ordained minister, and of such seniority to boot. So I guess it must be true eh?

Hey, before you hit that minus button, I am not bashing, I am joking around. I am surprised someone didn't "come up with" that angle before. Maybe they did and I just didn't see it.

All indications really are pointing to this being the time. Considering the situtation, what day it is and all that, I expect we are in for a deluge of rumours, some more inventive than others, and surprisingly I think a lot more than usual will be actual events and statements. They may not be right, but I think they are happening. I suspect a lot of past rumours were made up and had ulterior motives if nothing other than the momentary spotlight on a forum. But this time things really do seem to be coming together.

So, thank you for the post. I have always believed only those who don't mind not having hard proof should be even reading rumours and it feels good to see a rumour come through that garners positive statements. right on !!!!!

Oh, that is SOOOOOO John Denver ... really I am getting too old for this.

smee2

♫ And talk of poems and prayers and promises, and things that we believe in how sweet it is to love someone, how right it is to care how long it's been since yesterday and what about tomorrow, and what about our dreams, and all the memories we share. ♫

sorry man, couldn't resist, thought it was FAR OUT MAN !! B)

Just checked and dinar are still being sold. It's been more than 3 hours. So what are we to think of this source????

What I would like to know is why folks seem to have the need to start rumors that get people's hopes up and then let them down.

Doing that to people doesn't make sense to me.

If the RV doesn't happen before January 1st there are a lot of people that sound like they're going to be in some sort of mental crisis.

This should be a fun time of anticipation that something great just might happen.

If it doesn't, just keep your dinar and wait to see what will happen down the road.

Don't count on it so much that it makes you nuts.

• Upvote 1

So, just to clarify, you're praying for money? Or are you saying that God will reward your faithfulness with money?

I've been a true Christian all of my life, and I must say that all of this praying for an RV is contrary to what I believe Christ stood for.

Can I get an Amen for that?

Well, as GOD is omnipotent and is able to see into everything and through everyone, then I would believe that it is possible

for someone too ask for money in the name of "GOD" "Jesus" for a good Godly reason if that persons intentions are to do with it

what his lord would want and expect him to do with the money. Such as truly, tithing, helping a family in need, helping the poor, etc etc.

I don't believe that it's wrong to ask him for money as long as it's not for lavishing yourself with it but to help others more than you would

help yourself. But only under those circumstances can a humble person ask. Other than that "you are right", I don't believe our lord will

bless you "once you have asked him" knowing that all you will do is piss it away on your very own selfish greed and needs.

Edited by Dinar Dude