Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK Chat: 12/26/2010

ronscarpa

TerryK Chat: 12/26/2010

« on: The Get Team at 10:58:04 AM »

TOOK ALS CALL BUT THEY ALL CAME WITHIN MINUTES

OF EACH OTHER I THINK THEY ARE TAKING A 10 LEAVE

BUT I THINK THIS IS DONE AND THATS WHY THEY ARE GOING I THINK THE BUDGET IS DONE AS WELL

SEE WE HAVE CONFLICTING STORIES [readyrv] TK. So can we have the cbi website now. you said on sunday.

ABOUT THE BUDGET YOU WILL GET THAT THIS AFTERNOON

OR TONIGHT I HAVE SEEN ARTICLES THAT SAY THE THIRD READING IS DONE BUT THEN SAW ARTICLES THIS WEEK THAT SAY ITS NOT ITS LIKE THIS IT WILL BE WHAT IT IS

AND WHEN ITS DONE ITS DONE OK ALL I GOING TO CHURCH TO PRAY FOR YOU ALL

LATER

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

If it upsets you don't go to the rumor section and read it. Thanks Ron for the post it's entertaining at least.

I agree Tommy, TK is entertaining lol don't know why people get upset with him. Just don't read if you don't want to see his post, plain and simple. Seem like people that get upset with him are the one who believes him and get disappointed when things don't happen like he says. I read his post just for entertaining purpose only!

Edited by palung
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If it upsets you don't go to the rumor section and read it. Thanks Ron for the post it's entertaining at least.

I don't mind a good rumor here and there...TerryK has just NEVER been right.. Maybe since people like the rumors they shoudl start a new tab called "Todays TerryK BS"...then we would know not to open it :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't mind a good rumor here and there...TerryK has just NEVER been right.. Maybe since people like the rumors they shoudl start a new tab called "Todays TerryK BS"...then we would know not to open it :blink:

I believe they already do..... Its called "DINAR RUMORS"

there seems to be alot of bull----- on this web site im affraid you have to expect that,no one on this web site knows for sure whats going to happpen ,all we can do is sit back and see what unfolds and pray for a good rv...take care everyone...steve

• Upvote 4

It just blows my mind how some people get on here and bash or talk down about someones thoughts on this investment information SITE and the ones doing the bashing do not have a clue . TK has not always been wrong and most of the time comes up with off the wall grap, but there has not been anyone on the site or other sites that has been totally right. BUT THIS AND THE OTHER SITES ARE WHAT , OH SPECULATION SITES. I just came up with a perfect fix if you dont like TK'S THOUGHTS dont read his chats.

• Upvote 2

Fmfboy, i tend to agree with you!

I think some people read TKs chat just so that they can make negative post.

It's funny because most of the time it's the same people over and over complaining about TKs post.

If you know that it a Tk post just don't read it! Why stress yourself?

Hope everyone had a great Christmas :)

Bump

• Upvote 7

Fmfboy, i tend to agree with you!

I think some people read TKs chat just so that they can make negative post.

It's funny because most of the time it's the same people over and over complaining about TKs post.

If you know that it a Tk post just don't read it! Why stress yourself?

Hope everyone had a great Christmas :)

Bump

Hey Bumper, how 'bout adding a category called DOOM & GLOOM, then all the negative souls can get together and have the time of their lives. After a few posts of sheer negativity, I can jump in with a positive post just to rile them up. Just a thought! Happy New Year!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I agree Tommy, TK is entertaining lol don't know why people get upset with him. Just don't read if you don't want to see his post, plain and simple. Seem like people that get upset with him are the one who believes him and get disappointed when things don't happen like he says. I read his post just for entertaining purpose only!

People get upset with him because they found themselves getting sucked in by the "intel" and suddenly realized that TK knows about as much as the emoticons staring from the right hand side of the page... There was a time when I too believed he had an inside track. Then all the info started coming together for me. Oh well. I hate it but it is true. :blink:

• Upvote 2

Hey Bumper, how 'bout adding a category called DOOM & GLOOM, then all the negative souls can get together and have the time of their lives. After a few posts of sheer negativity, I can jump in with a positive post just to rile them up. Just a thought! Happy New Year!

:lol: we already tried this, it's called the LOP section!! :lol:

• Upvote 5

This is just about the least inflamatory post I have ever seen from TK. At least wait till he says we will all need rocket ships so we can cash in on the moon and start a new colony.

If you want to hate on TK it's fine, I feel ya. But if you can get yourself to a place were it doesn't bother you, I believe you will have less ulcers when this is over. TK has said some things that have riled me up before.

If I had to choose listening to him everyday or listening to the haters, I'd pick TK because I prefer positive vibes.

• Upvote 3

It just blows my mind how some people get on here and bash or talk down about someones thoughts on this investment information SITE and the ones doing the bashing do not have a clue . TK has not always been wrong and most of the time comes up with off the wall grap, but there has not been anyone on the site or other sites that has been totally right. BUT THIS AND THE OTHER SITES ARE WHAT , OH SPECULATION SITES. I just came up with a perfect fix if you dont like TK'S THOUGHTS dont read his chats.

I think the problem that some of us have with certain posts is the fact that they tell us they have information from the highest sources and treat that as 100% fact. I personally don't care because I don't believe 90% of what is on this site or any other site. Having said that, there are a great number of people on this site that NEED this RV to happen. It would be very easy to get caught up in the hype that certain people always seem to bring to this forum. For those folks, there is really only one highest source and I don't believe He is going to make the call on this RV in the dinarvets rumors pages.

I won't accuse anyone in particular of being guilty, but I do believe some posts are made on this website with the intention of getting us each to buy more dinar. I also believe that contributes to the anxiety and anger that some begin to feel.

My prayer is that this investment will end for all of us as we have hoped for from the beginning. This has been a longer journey for some than for others, but I am still of the opinion that we have made a wise decision. Just be prepared for it to happen in His time, not ours.

Prayin'

• Upvote 1

Everyone need to take a deep breath here and chill the heck out....... If you all believe he is full of crap, why do you all read his posts unless you just enjoy b*tching which would make you no more or no less an equal to your good friend TerryK..

I believe what is posted on the UN OPP Rates site,

The CBI site.

Iraqi News Site

and in the fact that when the RV happens or any good moves with the Dinar happens, ADAM will let us know as promised.

For me it's just that simple. The remainder is just fun chats regardless or validity.emot-eek.gif Not a spaz fest,

Thanks for the laughs