Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reality has set in...

If i recall correctly I believe Phoenix stated it best. History Shows RV's Occur on either the 1st or 15th of the month.

Still would love to see it happen now. :)

GOOO RV!!! :D

I know Zantac's hoping for anytime after the 1st. He offered 20 mil to charity if it happens this year.

I agree with you I think its months away. This new Govt is very fragile just as the stability of Iraq is. Lots and lots of infighting. Maybe in six months but I think a bit longer. Lots of dreamers here thinking they will make millions off of a couple thousand dollars. Keep dreaming.

By the way to all the bible thumpers here. God did not make this investment for you Greedy war hungry men did...amen

Yeah maybe God didn't make this investment for us "bible thumpers" but he did guide us to this investment to utilize what evil has brought to the table and to use it for good. :P

• Upvote 5

Weavey323....

have you got your Seychelles account set up? booked your flight to Belize yet for after the first of the year?? blink.gif

I seem to recall him mentioning those things as well.... jus sayin tongue.gif

fair enough, but I've only been in the investment 6 months now. So when he was wrong in the past, I wasn't here to see it. So far, during my time on the board, he's been pretty level headed about not announcing dates or rates, just providing solid information that we need to know. To everyone saying "I don't know anything, just like the next person" your absolutely right. I was just voicing my opinion as the section of the site calls for. I hope and pray all this happens and we start off 2011 with new found wealth, I'm just saying I don't think it will happen in these next few days.

The only reason certain sites and guru's have stated it has to happen this year is the paris agreement.If they don't rv by years end the paris agreement is out hte window and Iraq's for given debt is no longer forgiven and they owe with interest! So any one can see it would be in their best interest to rv or ri .The debt is monumental.So this is why some are sticking to their gun's on rv. before years end! But it it seems like iraq could skrew up anything.Before Chrismas after new year i don't care just as long as i make a boat load of money! :D

• Upvote 3

wtf2.gif

I JUST WANT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIRED OF WORKING & NOT LIVING THE LIFE!!!!!!!!!

TIRED OF SEEIN PEOPLE WITH BENZ & BMWs & THE GUCCI & ARMANI.... ITS MY TURN.... TO BE YOUNG & FLY!

I CANT WAIT. IM TIRED OF GOING TO THE MALL THIS HOLIDAY SEASON AND SEEING FALSE HAPPINESS.

I DONT WANT TO WORK!

JUST HAPPEN ALREADY.... F***!!!

GIVE ME MONEY!

Sorry but I don't think you or Adam are thinking straight. The Holidays here have zip to do with it, they could care less about our Holidays.

I wake up every morning and search this site while I kill time at work. Each day I find a post on "why there will be an RV before 2010" and I get excited and start doing the math on how much money I'm about to make. Then today, I realized there will not be an RV this year. Like Adam stated in his VIP email, if it didn't happen on the 15th, then it won't happen in 2010. Not to say I'm not excited about the sanctions being lifted, or the GOI. More less just coming to terms that nothing major is going to happen with this investment until sometime in 2011 (hopefully, not any longer). Merry Christmas to all.

p.s. don't take this as a negative post, its just reality folks. No RV in 2010.

Ceaser i read another post of yours about what God did and didn't do, Just one question, how do you know what God did or didn't do, spoke with him lately? Sit down and have a heart to heart with THE MAN did you? And since your on this site that pretty much makes you one of us greedy war hungry men, or are you here to save us from ourselves and chastise us for wanting to better ourselves and those around us. Maybe if I sent money to one of your Iraq charities then you would think Im "goodered up" enough to be considered in your saintly aura, I agree with you about us greedy war hungry men that saved countless of thousands of lives by removing saddam from power, I think we should have left him there let him continue on terrorizing and worse so you would be happy and we could keep the pallets yes pallets of US$ paid out of my taxes to rebuild Iraq being shipped over there here and help our people. Your about the biggest hypocrite Ive ever seen. Your probably some spoiled kid that has had his way all of the time and your gonna make us westerners pay. Yu should be grateful Americans have went over their they saved thousands of people from a life of terrible oppression. Grow up

• Upvote 3

Ceaser i read another post of yours about what God did and didn't do, Just one question, how do you know what God did or didn't do, spoke with him lately? Sit down and have a heart to heart with THE MAN did you? And since your on this site that pretty much makes you one of us greedy war hungry men, or are you here to save us from ourselves and chastise us for wanting to better ourselves and those around us. Maybe if I sent money to one of your Iraq charities then you would think Im "goodered up" enough to be considered in your saintly aura, I agree with you about us greedy war hungry men that saved countless of thousands of lives by removing saddam from power, I think we should have left him there let him continue on terrorizing and worse so you would be happy and we could keep the pallets yes pallets of US$ paid out of my taxes to rebuild Iraq being shipped over there here and help our people. Your about the biggest hypocrite Ive ever seen. Your probably some spoiled kid that has had his way all of the time and your gonna make us westerners pay. Yu should be grateful Americans have went over their they saved thousands of people from a life of terrible oppression. Grow up

So doc do us all a favor...

Please go back to watching CNN, drinking your beer, peeing on your neighbors lawn and watching Bill O Reilly

Edited by ceaser
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Ceaser since you don't have the courage to leave a message area on your name here, I don't drink beer and i dare say after reading yours you need to, I have much more education and common sense than you, since you work in Iraq and I bet your makin a pretty penny off of their hard luck, you know that greed thing you spoke of don't come on to me and tell me to shut up without leaving a place to reply. For being a non believer in God and btw i read your other post before it was deleted (wonder why) if you dont' believe in God why did you capitalize His name on every place you put it, probably your kings x just in case. Get off the cross son we need the wood. Your 35 years old and still need to pull your head out, but you might need help, I havent seen one stuck that far in a long time. Let me know when your ready to learn about life I'll be glad to help and GOD knows you need it B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe it was in a newsletter that he sent out, which I have deleted. He basically said that due to the new UNSC developements on the 15th, that there was a possibility of an RV after the 15th, but before the new year. That is just from my memory, so take it for what it's worth. Maybe someone else can verify, because I haven't hallucinated in many moons.

I believe this was the article in which AM rescinded his previos statement...

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:42 PM

http://dinarspeculat...dinar-in-years/

Read more:

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:19 PM

Adam - So basically right now, Iraq is NOT fully out of UN sanctions correct? So going off of that premise, if an RV where to happen, they would owe all the new money to Kuwait, which ultimately makes them poor/puts them back to where they are now. If they wait to RV until after they are fully out of sanctions, it would benefit Iraq in a much better way. Is this the correct line of thinking on this issue (I'm going off of your words from earlier today)?

Read more:

Not calling you a liar or saying you are wrong by any means, simply saying I haven't seen it. Here is the last I've seen from him...

I am very comfortable saying this: If we don't have an RV on the 15th, please forget about the Dinar for a couple of weeks, because I'm confident it will then be pushed back to after the 1st of 2011.

It's good that you did not resort to the lower and abase side of things... The link link provided in response to Hooter was actually an Adam response to this thread that you started...

ADAM'S COMMENTS (quick question)

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:19 PM

Adam - So basically right now, Iraq is NOT fully out of UN sanctions correct? So going off of that premise, if an RV where to happen, they would owe all the new money to Kuwait, which ultimately makes them poor/puts them back to where they are now. If they wait to RV until after they are fully out of sanctions, it would benefit Iraq in a much better way. Is this the correct line of thinking on this issue (I'm going off of your words from earlier today)?

Read more:

B)

• Upvote 1

This is a pie in the sky investment. Period.

If you have ANY money invested in this that you cannot afford to lose - then you should not have bought in.

Iraq has NO interest in making outside investors rich.

It would cost IRAQ a fraction of a revaluation to just reissue new currency altogether. The current dinar is only a hair above completely worthless.

Iraq politicians will do what is best for them, and hopefully what is best for the people of Iraq.

I have a couple of million dinar, because I believe there is a CHANCE, however remote, that this thing may turn out to be more than just a giant scam.

Nobody who gave money to Bernie Madoff thought he was anything less than a financial genius, who had their best interest at heart - uh not.....

If it seems to good to be true - it probably is......

But, and huge but here, if this goes well, do you want to miss the boat?

Merry Christmas

• Upvote 1