Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The ping

The Original Spike

Only thing about this rumor is the fact that in all the time Original Spike has been a member he has never lied or given out false info. You can go to the archives and check! That being said O HEEL TO THA YEAH RV TIME :D:rolleyes::lol:;)B):P

So lets say it Revalues at 3.82, with 27 Trillion in circulation that would equal 103.1 Trillion USD. Anything seem wrong with this picture?

NOPE not at all They have more than that under the ground LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm ready to catch the firestorm, so here goes.... (NO LINKS!) It's why I posted in RUMORS! Just got a call from a friend that is a computer guru, he does a lot of work for banks and insurance firms around the country. He asked did I know anything about the dinar? He was not one I have told about my investment. He stated it was Iraq currency, I told him I had heard a little bit about it, and it sounded like a crazy investment to me, the guy is kinda an ass, and didn't know if he was baiting me. He went on to ask me did I know anything about the process of pinging. ( I know a little bit, but didn't let him know.) He went on to tell me it is a test process on the computer system that happens when a currency is about to change in its value. I replied yes? And? He said well... they have been pinging the dinar at a revaluation of between $3.88 and $4.32. I said it's just probably a systems test. He said it usually means more than a test. He then for a friend of ours # who does investments. I gave it to him, and he stated I ought to really consider looking into it. Hmmmmm..... Just an odd call maybe, just tests maybe... interesting none the less B)

Just a few questions.

How well do you know this person?

How often do you talk to him?

Why would he call you to tell you about a ping test if he knows nothing of your investment?

Just seems strange to me. :huh:

• Upvote 1

I'm not IT... just relaying what I was told. Not trying to insult a veteran IT guy, and maybe he was just explaining to me in a non-IT person kind of way, I can fumble around and do a few basic applications, but have no real idea about what you are talking about with the tech talk you just addressed. So, do you explain complexities about computer protocol with people who barely know how to turn one on? I'm sure they would look at you like you were speaking an unknown foreign language. Wasn't trying to push an agenda, just found it curious is all. I wouldn't run out and buy more either right now, unless I had more disposable income that I could sit on. The kids need presents and the smile on their faces mean more than getting a little bit more dinar. So thank you for your input. :)

Good rumor!!!!! If I got a call from a friend and was told this, I would excitedly do the same, tell us here. To hell with the negative "You're pumping" idiots! You've been completely honest about your knowledge of what your friend was RELAYING to you, simple. Some are reading TOOOOOOO far into it.

• Upvote 2

NOPE not at all They have more than that under the ground LOL

Funny I did the math and 112,000,000,000 Barrels of oil in their reserves times lets say $100 a barrel equals

11,200,000,000,000 Dollars. Or in simple terms

112 Billion in reserves times 100 dollars a barrel is equal to 11.2 Trillion Dollars

And with a revalue of 3.82 times 27 Trillion in circulation equals 103.1 Trillion USD

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So lets say it Revalues at 3.82, with 27 Trillion in circulation that would equal 103.1 Trillion USD. Anything seem wrong with this picture?

You are awfully hung up on this money issue. May I suggest you spend the day reading past threads from reputable posters on this site regarding how this RV is possible and likely. You will find very good explanations on how this will play out and then you might understand the complete picture.

• Upvote 3

What comes after the Ping....PONG ? :P

Honestly, ping is just a DOS command for checking connectivity and speed of replies. You could go to a DOS prompt and type "ping google.com" and it would hit it 4 times and give your results. Not that big of a deal.

• Upvote 1

Shabibi has already removed 70% - 80% of Dinar in Circulation, allegedly. Bottom line is the CBI knows whats out there and what they can realistically cover with an RV. Until they announce anything, we are all just SPECULATING.

• Upvote 4

Funny I did the math and 112,000,000,000 Barrels of oil in their reserves times lets say $100 a barrel equals

11,200,000,000,000 Dollars. Or in simple terms

112 Billion in reserves times 100 dollars a barrel is equal to 11.2 Trillion Dollars

And with a revalue of 3.82 times 27 Trillion in circulation equals 103.1 Trillion USD

NOW CONVERT THAT USD FIGURE INTO IQD BAM TOLD YA IT'S ALL GOOD PEACE AND HAPPY RV BUD :D

• Upvote 2

Captain, go to a scam site and stay there will ya! You ate on the wrong site man! Ping, pong, who cares! Just get it done. IMO, you have to have a top-secret clearance for any valuable intel anyways; do you really think someone will risk their status to give intel? We are close, hang tough! Little birdy told me!!!

• Upvote 2

First thing in the morning with a good cup of coffee; not bad news. Dreaming is free. God willing we will be at the bank this week. Merry Christmas! Remember God and He will remember you! I'm not saying this for you to go out and give some crooked preacher your money. I just saying thank God for your blessing in life. :blink:

• Upvote 1

First thing in the morning with a good cup of coffee; not bad news. Dreaming is free. God willing we will be at the bank this week. Merry Christmas! Remember God and He will remember you! I'm not saying this for you to go out and give some crooked preacher your money. I just saying thank God for your blessing in life. blink.gif

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Seriously dude, what is your problem??? I made the effort to join this forum today JUST so I could ask you that. THE ENTIRE time you have been on here you have never posted ANY information other then the so-called $27 trillion dinar in circulation. Go research the definitions of M1, M2 M3 and then provide some factual information to show there is that amount in circulation, GUESS WHAT ...you can't because they do not report it!!!

Edited by DOUBLESCORPIO
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Luke 18:25. So true. The reason for this was a man of wealth had his camel loaded down with his goods. The needle was what the entrance of the wall was called that surrounded the cities. Unloading all that stuff to get into the city was a pain so to speak. Don't let your riches tie you down. If you forget God your riches won't save you. Only God can. Good verse. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 5

I understand exactly what a Ping is in terms of computer use. I routinely ping my brokerage server to see my lag. However, I've never seen something like this in relation to Forex or bank to bank transaction. This whole ping thing is crap. I'd love someone to produce any kind of article from anywhere to support this bank to bank pinging.

• Upvote 1