Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med:date of intrest

Dreamin2010

Med:

I HAVE SOME VERY IMPORTANT NEWS

OK I CANNOT GIVE THE DATE

BUT THERE IS ONE NOW

IT IS CALLED THE DATE OF INTEREST

I ASKED LANACHY WHAT THAT MEANT

HE SAID IN THE PAST

DATES OF INTEREST

MEANT 90% CHANCE OF IT NOT HAPPENING

BUT NOW THE CHANCE OF IT RV’ING ON A DATE OF INTEREST

IS GREATER IT WILL RV ON THAT DATE THAN NOT

THERE IS A REASON FOR NOT GIVING THE DATE

ONE I GAVE MY WORD

TWO WE DON’T WANT THE DATE REGURGITATING BACK TO US

ALL I CAN SAY IS THE DATE COMES FROM THE HEAD OF THE MIDWEST REGION FOR ALL OF CHASE BANKS

WHOSE BEST FRIEND IS ON LOAN TO THE TRADE BANK OF IRAQ RIGHT NOW

HE WAS RIGHT LAST YEAR

ON THE RV DATE

THAT SHABIBI BALKED ON

THE DATE OF INTEREST I AM TOLD IS BECAUSE PARTIALLY OF THE 15TH

AND THE REMOVAL OF SANCTIONS

I CAN TELL YOU THIS MUCH

THE DATE OF INTEREST IS BEFORE XMAS

THANK YOU

ALL DONE

• Upvote 16

HE WAS RIGHT LAST YEAR

ON THE RV DATE

THAT SHABIBI BALKED ON

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=15&t=45211#ixzz183WsJ9aJ

So he then wasn't right. Almost like shabibi was asked to come help move a sleeper sofa but didn't make it over to help. Love how his guy is right and the people in power are the problem I'm still hoping for the best though.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I think this Med guy likes to hear himself type, alot. NOONE but himself knows when this RV is going to happen, but, he can not tell you because it is top secret. However, i do like reading these self absorbed posts, because once you get through the high school type look at me bs, he sometimes has some good information. So, i guess thanks for the post.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

He's not saying it is going to happen on that date but he does say date of interest. I think this is smart especially since he believes there will be a 2010 RV that way maybe people will just calm down and stop asking for date and rate every two seconds.

• Upvote 1

I believe anyone of us can add up the info and what's stated to be intel and figure with a few dates of intrest.

1) The 15th, UNSC is in Iraq, GOI is really formed

2).The 17th, USNC has discussions 15 & 16th, Goi formed, Chapter VII lifted

3) The 18th, Everything in #2, "M"..finally agrees with the number "S" wants.

4) The 25th, Hey it's Christmas :rolleyes:

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI

• Upvote 1

I believe anyone of us can add up the info and what's stated to be intel and figure with a few dates of intrest.

1) The 15th, UNSC is in Iraq, GOI is really formed

2).The 17th, USNC has discussions 15 & 16th, Goi formed, Chapter VII lifted

3) The 18th, Everything in #2, "M"..finally agrees with the number "S" wants.

4) The 25th, Hey it's Christmas :rolleyes:

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI

1) UN meeting will not be in Iraq, The meeting is in NY at the UN and there could be a new resolution that will abolish three past sanctions imposed in past resolutions...GOI formed - possible, maybe, maybe not, who knows, its Iraq

2) the meeting on the 17th has to do with Iraq/kuwait outstanding issues, border dispute and missing persons, still to be seen if there will be another resolution to get Iraq out from this part of the chpt vii resolution, but does not really mean much to us as it really does not have relevence to the RV

3) this could happen anytime after #1 if the sanctions are lifted, could be same day, next day, next week...question is will the lifting of the trade embargo against Iraq open them up to the big money if they do not RV, and if they want to get into the WTO, they will need to have internationally recognized currency.

4) Merry Christmas!! Hopefully a very rich one!

3) this could happen anytime after #1 if the sanctions are lifted, could be same day, next day, next week...question is will the lifting of the trade embargo against Iraq open them up to the big money if they do not RV, and if they want to get into the WTO, they will need to have internationally recognized currency.

If the trade embargo is lifted tomorrow you will see the big money snap up as much IQD as possible, at the rate its at & the potential profit now that chapter vii has been lifted Iraq has to do something about the low rate IQD.

I smell an RV, do you?

• Upvote 7

That is what is called a cop out!

He knows his date would be wrong. This way, whatever day the rv happens......he will then tell everyone that was the date that he was given.

Exactly what I was thinking while reading this chat post. What a joke he has become.

That is what is called a cop out!

He knows his date would be wrong. This way, whatever day the rv happens......he will then tell everyone that was the date that he was given.

Read it again he said there was a 90% chance of it happening. At least he's trying. :lol::lol:

Exactly what I was thinking while reading this chat post. What a joke he has become.

Let me hear your intel.

If the trade embargo is lifted tomorrow you will see the big money snap up as much IQD as possible, at the rate its at & the potential profit now that chapter vii has been lifted Iraq has to do something about the low rate IQD.

I smell an RV, do you?

WOW! MR ZANTAC ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR PREDICTION

I smell an RV, do you?

I like your train of thought..............wait has someone kidnapped Zantac? or drugged the h*ll out of me?................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!!!!

date of interest is date where it has a 90% chance of not happening but now there is a grater chance of taking place on a date of interest????? Like GW would say "that doesn't make any sense"

yeah, a date that has a 90% chance of NOTHING happening sounds like every other day of the year to me, not a date of interest...duh!