Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK’s “Drop-Dead” Day for RV

Drez

Just for fun  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you believe more?

• TerryK and his dates/rates
    • OJ didn't do it
    • Farve will really retire this time

Another date from Terry, this is NOT ME saying this. This is from another site.

TerryK’s “Drop-Dead” Day for RV (Snippet from Conf.Call)

December 13th, 2010 12:15 pm

TK says Wed is drop-dead day –he hears– for all currencies in basket

DO NOT GO BUY MORE DINAR BASED ON THIS CLAIM!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Let me intoduce something to everyone. The UN operational rat eof exchange updated today with many countries currencies values changing. NOT ONE of them has anything to do with the middle east or vietnam etc. Here ya go. All you have to do is click on the box that says rate changed sice dec 1st 2010.

https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.aspx

• Upvote 2

I think , no I take that back... I KNOW it's 1000000% BS

• Upvote 3

WELL I MAY IF I HAVE TO COME UP WITH 5K MORE DOLLARS I WILL LOOSE THE 5K I SPENT IF THIS DONT GO DOWN :(

I THOUGHT TERRY K WAS IN THE KNOW

First of all 10M reserve is a bit over $1000....so you didn't reserve any or you reserved 50M......either way that was your Christmas present to Ali... :lol:

Let me intoduce something to everyone. The UN operational rat eof exchange updated today with many countries currencies values changing. NOT ONE of them has anything to do with the middle east or vietnam etc. Here ya go. All you have to do is click on the box that says rate changed sice dec 1st 2010.

https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.aspx

so true my friend but come and look at it this way, what if i had found a gold mine and told the whole world 48 hours prior to me actually digging in that area don't you thing it would attract tens of thousands of people to jump on the bandwagon?? same thing with the dinar if we knew it would revalue 48 hours prior don't you think the entire dinar world would put like millions on reserve?? so just look at it that way my friend they want it to be a surprise so we don't just jump and buy millions more. just a thought

He only has to be right once...if he just keeps saying "Tomorrow", then eventually he will get it right and then take credit for having the most l33t info. haha It’s kind of like if you go to a Roulette table and put down $1 on green zero. Eventually, it does hit. Of course, I don’t like those odds. I prefer to put $1 down on every number, just so every single game I win. Doh, actually if you count how much I played and subtracted my total winnings, I still am losing...just a lot slower than the smoker sitting next to me!

On a side note, I wonder how many MLMs he has been in saying your all gana get rich! In fact, I wonder if his name really is Earl...(at least one person here will get that joke hehe)

Edited by sortarius