Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Last Public Post

Phoenix

Back in May I heard a conference call from the GET Team guys on a weekend. They said they were seeing rates of $3.19 and $3.21 on some currency screens and the RV was supposed to take place on the following Monday. I was a newbie back then and I was told that these guys are pretty knowledgeable so I bought on the rumor (stupid I know) and of course Monday came and went with no RV. After that I began researching these guys and that's what brought me to DV. I read what people were saying about those clowns and I felt like a dope for believing them and was determined not to fall for any more crap. I noticed people here like sonny1 and Phoenix were calling these "gurus" on their bogus intel and made up rumors and decided that this was the site for me. Since then I recall Phoenix calling GG on her claim that UN troops were in Iraq. And when everybody was saying that Maliki was finished and Allawi would be the new PM Phoenix was steadfast in claiming that Maliki would prevail. He was right, of course, and he has been consistently saying that the rate would be near the euro (although he did say once that the target rate was $2.20) and along with sonny1 has opposed the pumpers throwing out ridiculous rates. Hats off to Adam, Phoenix, sonny1, and Scooter among others for making this the best dinar site on the web. I appreciate all that you guys have done to make sense of this crazy investment.

I hope this isn't the last we hear of you Phoenix, but if it is then happy trails and enjoy the bounty.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Guess someone had to begin the end .... fitting it is you Phoenix ... always faithful to the truth as you see it and I so appreciate your sharing with us.

May the grace of the universe always be with you - hope you will still be around after the gold rush.

May the grace of the universe always be with you ???????? Grace of the Universe?? What the H.... is that ?

Back in May I heard a conference call from the GET Team guys on a weekend. They said they were seeing rates of $3.19 and $3.21 on some currency screens and the RV was supposed to take place on the following Monday. I was a newbie back then and I was told that these guys are pretty knowledgeable so I bought on the rumor (stupid I know) and of course Monday came and went with no RV. After that I began researching these guys and that's what brought me to DV. I read what people were saying about those clowns and I felt like a dope for believing them and was determined not to fall for any more crap. I noticed people here like sonny1 and Phoenix were calling these "gurus" on their bogus intel and made up rumors and decided that this was the site for me. Since then I recall Phoenix calling GG on her claim that UN troops were in Iraq. And when everybody was saying that Maliki was finished and Allawi would be the new PM Phoenix was steadfast in claiming that Maliki would prevail. He was right, of course, and he has been consistently saying that the rate would be near the euro (although he did say once that the target rate was $2.20) and along with sonny1 has opposed the pumpers throwing out ridiculous rates. Hats off to Adam, Phoenix, sonny1, and Scooter among others for making this the best dinar site on the web. I appreciate all that you guys have done to make sense of this crazy investment.

I hope this isn't the last we hear of you Phoenix, but if it is then happy trails and enjoy the bounty.

Dude that was an excellent post,underwear or no underwear............................................................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Now Willie, you know there are those among us that do not believe in a divine and supreme creator (I am not saying pleasantvalley Sunday is one of those) and they find it difficult to simply say things that reflect the fact that Jesus is Lord over all the universe and our blessings are from the one true and living God. Rather, they would prefer to say things in non-committed ways that do not "offend" others and don't understand that there are those among us who prefer truth over all else (me for one) and who choose giving the glory to our Father, which, is in heaven...

But this forum is intended to say farewell and blessings to our friend Phoenix.

Phoenix, I have not alway agreed with your posts, but they were always insightful and thought provoking and I appreciate that greatly. Many of your posts were borne out over time and proved correct and I regard your stick-to-it-ness as a highly desirable quality in anyone I get to know. You are known to me only through your posts, but I know that in another arena we could veiw one another favorably as acquaintances.

Peace be upon you and may the blessings of the Lord Almighty be upon you and all that is yours.

Thank you for your posts and the many hours you labored to bring wisdom to the forums.

Pureau79

My Last Public Post.

The time has come for me to say goodbye.

Thank you Adam for allowing me to post on your forum and thanks to everyone else.

We are at the end of this ride and there is nothing more to do than wait.

We are all so blessed to have the freedom to make our own personal choices and I hope everyone makes the right decisions that are best suited for you and yours based upon your own due diligence.

My personal choice for me is to support my local bank and the United States Banking system and to pay all of my due taxes as and when advised by the tax professional of my choice.

I wish the best of luck to all.

Thanks again and be well.

Phoenix

:tiphat:

Disclaimer:

Do your own Due Diligence and seek the advise of a licensed financial advisor of your choice.

I am in no way associated with nor compensated in any manner by this forum nor any of the sites or companies hyper linked to this forum.

Do not buy, sell, trade or hold any stocks, bonds, currencies, or commodities based upon any postings ever made by me the poster known as "Phoenix" in this forum.

No postings ever made by me the poster known as "Phoenix" anywhere at anytime on this forum are not, nor were not ever intended to be financial advise in any form.

All postings on this forum at any time have been presented to the public by me the poster known as "Phoenix" for entertainment use only.

The best of luck to all!~

Phoenix

Yo, hey fee. That doesn't mean you get to scotch the post-RV party. We are so doing some shots, buddy, and we don't stop 'til one of us is blind. Which is gonna be you. This is mandatory, so deal.

And thanks for the wise counsel, my friend. You've provided good service to people here. You're a good man. Or you're a good woman. One of the two. Or if in fact there be 'Life on Mars' maybe you're a good something else. I won't speculate. Just grazie mille.

Maynard

My Last Public Post.

The time has come for me to say goodbye.

Thank you Adam for allowing me to post on your forum and thanks to everyone else.

We are at the end of this ride and there is nothing more to do than wait.

We are all so blessed to have the freedom to make our own personal choices and I hope everyone makes the right decisions that are best suited for you and yours based upon your own due diligence.

My personal choice for me is to support my local bank and the United States Banking system and to pay all of my due taxes as and when advised by the tax professional of my choice.

I wish the best of luck to all.

Thanks again and be well.

Phoenix

:tiphat:

Disclaimer:

Do your own Due Diligence and seek the advise of a licensed financial advisor of your choice.

I am in no way associated with nor compensated in any manner by this forum nor any of the sites or companies hyper linked to this forum.

Do not buy, sell, trade or hold any stocks, bonds, currencies, or commodities based upon any postings ever made by me the poster known as "Phoenix" in this forum.

No postings ever made by me the poster known as "Phoenix" anywhere at anytime on this forum are not, nor were not ever intended to be financial advise in any form.

All postings on this forum at any time have been presented to the public by me the poster known as "Phoenix" for entertainment use only.

The best of luck to all!~

Phoenix

how old is this post lmao

• Downvote 3

Well, I know we haven't always agreed on things but even I hate to see you go... now I have nobody to argue with... well I guess I will have to find someone else even though their may never be another worthy opponent as yourself... even I will miss you please do pop in from time to time and let us know how things are going.... THX :tiphat:

Thank you Phoenix for giving us words to get through this ordeal. Most of us have never had the kind of money that an RV will give us, so tension was felt.. however your words and that of a handful of others gave us the support that we needed. I personally will miss you, but I wish you and your family well. Have a safe holiday and a great New Year

GO RV!! :hug::wub::wave: