Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam 12-9-10 evening

pleasantvalleySunday

ADAM, AND MED ALL SAID THAT IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD FOR THIS MONTH. SO LIKE ADAM SAID AFTER THE 16TH I'M TURNING THIS COMPUTER OFF. ITS REALLY GETTING OLD AFTER 7 YEARS ON THIS COMPUTER EVERY DAY FOR AT LEAST A HOUR CHECKING OUT THIS INVESTMENT, TIME FOR A REST...

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

ADAM, AND MED ALL SAID THAT IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD FOR THIS MONTH. SO LIKE ADAM SAID AFTER THE 16TH I'M TURNING THIS COMPUTER OFF. ITS REALLY GETTING OLD AFTER 7 YEARS ON THIS COMPUTER EVERY DAY FOR AT LEAST A HOUR CHECKING OUT THIS INVESTMENT, TIME FOR A REST...

Med said that their was no reason for it to NOT happen this month. Adam said if it doesn't happen by the 15th then not this month. Niether said it was not looking good for this month.

Edited by deenar
  • Upvote 5

well Adam I have feeling you are right on the RV....And I see you and I think a like.... But Adam if by chance it goes past the new year I would like to be a Senior Moderator.WOW! Imagine that. hell i wouldn't have to worry about bumper anymore. And I could start DTin ( Donald Trumpin' ) " Yep, You're Fired!" you're Banned. Hell your fired and banned! I might fire my own self. Okay Adam whats it gonna be? Can I be a Senior Moderator on the first? Oh and happy new year. I asked first.

Rocketman I think you would make a great moderator. I vote yes!

• Upvote 2

Med said that their was no reason for it to NOT happen this month. Adam said if it doesn't happen by the 15th then not this month. Niether said it was not looking good for this month.

[b]You might want to read Med's last post and A/C's post as well. Do you really think that its going to RV this month if you do well then you keep believing that. OK according to my sources its not looking good for this month. I've been in this investment for 7 years now and I've seen and heard it all.. Will this RV happen?? sure it will, but we just don't know when, I would love for it to happen this month but I just don't think it will.. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE :lol::lol::lol: [/b]

Edited by mrref
  • Downvote 2

Adam:

Thank you for your words of wisdom. A straight shooter!

We all need to look into that Crystal Ball, tap our heals together three times, jump up and down on a man whole cover, pull your finger, sneeze, get the hiccups, look in the mirror, eat and apple, chew tobacco, slap a sleeping bull, go to a carnival, ok... enough of my ranting...

Have a Super Wonderful Christmas everyone...

I appreciate the friendly banter and excellent information from the most knowledgable people on any WEB SITE period... May all of our prayers and wishes come true... Step back, take a deep breath and sleep easy...

tip_hat.gifThank you Adam... Great advise! I believe you are looking out for the best interest of the people by informing about the possibility of going into the New Year without an RV...

We have to be patient and wise about this. Although we are of course believing it can happen around the 15th! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Some are counting on an RV for their Christmas purchases and need to understand that risk & prepare accordingly.

God Bless you and your family ~ and all IQD investors!

Happy Holidays Everyone AND Merry Christmas! smile.gif

Cheers & Blessings to ALL!

FloridaChick

• Upvote 1

If it won't RV by 15th then it wont until next year????? Sounds to me like you think it won't until next year? Beat me up over it, but Ithink you would not have put that disclaimer in there because you know in your heart it wont happen soon (relative term).

Try not to read so much into everything.

I hope it happens soon, it definitely can happen soon, but if it doesn't I'm not selling my Dinar. I'm buying dinar, in fact - if anyone wants to sell just click the contact link at the bottom of the site. I'll beat any Dealer's price.

- Adam

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Try not to read so much into everything.

I hope it happens soon, it definitely can happen soon, but if it doesn't I'm not selling my Dinar. I'm buying dinar, in fact - if anyone wants to sell just click the contact link at the bottom of the site. I'll beat any Dealer's price.

- Adam

Thanks for the reply! I have been losing the faith with this investment and I hope everything works out well for everybody.