Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med Chat 12-9 5:40 est

jlassociates

Aunt Gwennie:

I was told it may be drop this weekend......that mean RV

Med:

NO NO NO

OK HOLD ON

AG

THEY CAN'T DROP IT THIS WEEKEND HON

THEY DON'T EVEN VOTE ON DROPPING THE RESOLUTION

UNTIL THE 15TH

SO NO IT IS NOT TRUE

DUH

ON THE 15TH

THE VOTE ON III RESOLUTIONS

Aunt Gwennie:

so maybe on the 15th just reading other people and wondering

Med:

SO MAYBE WHAT

I AM NOT UPSET

JUST WANT TO UNDERSTAND

Aunt Gwennie:

they will vote on it

Med:

OH YES

IT IS UP FOR THE VOTE

OF COURSE

IT IS SCHEDULED AND DRAFTED

Aunt Gwennie:

good I am ready

Med:

THEY WILL VOTE ON THE EXTENSION OF ASSET PROTECTION FOR 6 MORE MONTHS

THEY WILL VOTE ON THE DISOLUTION OF THE OIL FOR FOOD

AND THEN THE PART OF CHAPTER VII

THAT DEALS WITH IRAQ BEING A THREAT

DUE TO WMDS

THIS WILL ALLOW THEN IRAQ TO GO ABOUT FREE TRADE

INTERNATIONALLY

Aunt Gwennie:

that RV

alphonse43:

man with the facts

Med:

NO NOT REALLY ALPHONSE

JUST KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT THIS STUFF

THAT IS ALL

cwwilson:

med from what i am reading, tell me if this sounds about right to you ok?

Med:

OK

cwwilson:

this weekend they will vote on the allawi issue with the new thing for him

Med:

GO AHEAD

YES

SATURDAY

cwwilson:

then sunday monday tuesday they could be ready for the vote for gov, then wed the biden unsc meeting

Med:

NOT SUNDAY

SUNDAY IS ABOUT THE BUDGET

cwwilson:

ok so mon or tues perhaps

Med:

BUT THEY ALSO HAVE TO SETTLE THE ISSUE WITH THE KURDS

cwwilson:

because i would gather they would want that gov formed before that meeting to look better

Med:

MALIKI HAS TO SIGN OFF ON THE 25 ISSUES ON THE PAPER

SURE WOULD

cwwilson:

i thought i read that is about done

Med:

AND I PERSONALLY THINK

YES YOU DID

BUT UNTIL HE SIGNS

IT ISN'T

cwwilson:

see i did read a lil in between sleeping today

Med:

WE HAVE SEEN HIM BALK BEFORE

BUT HE WON'T

IF HE DOES OR TRIES TO CHANGE THE AGREEMENT WITH ALLAWI IN ANY WAY

Aunt Gwennie:

to many guns point at his head maybe

Med:

HE IS DONE

THESE TWO BLOCS HOLD HIS PM IN THEIR HANDS

cwwilson:

right and he isnt going to let this slip through his hands i dont think

Med:

AND NOT THE VOTE FOR ABSOLUTE MAJORITY

HE HAS IT

BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE A QUORUM

TO GET TO THE VOTE YET

THE KURDS AND LIST HOLD 161 SEATS

cwwilson:

so this could actually be done by the 15th not saying it will of course, but could possibly

Med:

I THINK SO

AND I THINK IT WILL BE

cwwilson:

so do i

gator4ever:

med do you think Washinton and our 2011 tax laws has anything to do with these delays??

Aunt Gwennie:

it need to be

Med:

THINK THAT MALIKI WANTS IT DONE BY THE TIME THEY CONVENE

OK GANG I DO NOT BELIEVE IN CONSPIRACY OK

AND WASHINGTON HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING

gator4ever:

OK good neither do I

Med:

IT IS ALL ABOUT IRAQ

cwwilson:

i agree, they are not looking at us in any way regarding this

this is their gov and their future

Med:

NO AND BY READING THE CBI INFO

THEY SURE HAVEN'T BEEN TELLING THE PEOPLE

THAT ALL THOSE DINARS THAT LEFT THE COUNTRY

ARE MAKING THOSE WHO THEY SOLD TOO

FILTHY RICH

OTHERWISE EVERY IRAQI

WHO HAD AN ACCOUNT WOULD BE DRAINING THEM

AND TAKING OUT HARD CURRENCY

gator4ever:

MED they dont want to have a civil uproar

Med:

I THINK THEY WILL BE P*SSED

WHEN THEY FIND OUT IF THEY DID TAKE OUT THEIR MONEY

AND HELD IT IN HARD CURRENCY

THAT 73 BUCKS

WOULD HAVE BEEN 73K

gator4ever:

this is why the GOI has had them under a news blackout for so long

Med:

WHEN WAS THIS

gator4ever:

med how many Americans do you think own Dinars? any guess?

Med:

1 MIL

APPROX

gator4ever:

over last summer

Med:

THIS LAST SUMMER

PAST

gator4ever:

that is ALL?

Med:

YES

THAT IS WHAT IS ESTIMATED

IT WAS A VERY HIGH RISK

AND IT TAKES ALLOT TO UNDERSTAND THIS

I DON'T TELL ANYONE

EVER

I KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT

IT IS MY INVESTMENT

AND IF SOMEONE MENTIONS IT

THEN I MIGHT EXPLAIN

BUT OTHER THAN THAT

NOONE IN MY TOWN KNOWS I HAVE IT

BUT A FEW

gator4ever:

no MED you are wrong. as long as you are a member of this site, and can listen to you it is easy to understand without you I would be soooo lost.

Med:

NO THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT

I WAS TALKING ABOUT IN PUBLIC

• Upvote 3

Med:

FILTHY RICH

OTHERWISE EVERY IRAQI

gator4ever:

Med:

THAT 73 BUCKS

WOULD HAVE BEEN 73K

Is med saying that currency held in Warka accounts will not change? but hard currency will? abit strange

BBK, Here is an opinion, one that has been banned from here, but I feel is dead on except for the date of revaluation. The one thing I have learned over the past two years is Iraq has never kept a date. :D

SO LETS TALK ABOUT THE ISX AND HCL AND THE DINAR

here is the law for you to review and understand it is already in place, it has no current bearing on the dinar or its revalue, the IMF has already taken this into consideration, so quite believing this needs to pass before the dinar can revalue

A Hydrocarbon Law which advocates a radical restructuring ofIraq’s oil industry was approved by the Iraqi cabinet in February. If passed by parliament, the law willmark a milestone in Iraqi history a shift of Iraq’s massive reserves from public to private hands. It could see private companies developand profit from Iraq’s oil for 15-30 year periods with virtually no possibilityfor the Iraqi State to renegotiate contractual terms and conditions. The first draft of the oil law wasproduced to a timeline set by the International Monetary Fund. The IMF ordered, as a condition of debtrelief, the issuance of an oil law by December 2006. This law had to open up Iraq oil (for the first time in over30 years) to long-term investment by foreign oil companies. Finally produced in July 2006, thefirst to review it and comment on it were 9 multinational oil companies, theBritish government and US government. It would be eight months before the vast majority of the Iraqiparliament would even see it. InJanuary of this year, the US President decreed the passing of an oil lawallowing for foreign investment as his top benchmark. AP reported in early April that sources close to PrimeMinister Nouri Al Maliki had revealed he feared being ousted by the US administrationif he did not secure the passing of an oil law by the end of June. The Oil Law – Legislation for OilPrivatization?

The oil law and Production Sharing Agreements (re-named‘Exploration and Risk Contracts and Development and Production Sharing Contractsin the Oil Law) do not amount to privatization of Iraqi oil in a stricttechnical sense. With PSAs and theprovisions of the oil law, the oil underground technically remains ‘theproperty of the Iraqi people’. Itis not set to pass into private ownership; existing assets will not pass intoprivate ownership and corporate structures will also not be privatelyowned. However, the rights tocontrol what happens to Iraq’s oil — how it is developed, its’ rate ofextraction, the profits which the state is able to claim — the control of oilflow and development — this is all up for exclusive private control. Sami Husseini of the Institute forPublic Accuracy uses Standard Oil’s John D. Rockefeller’s maxim to illustratethis. ‘Own nothing, control everything’. Despite being sold as a de-facto peaceplan for Iraq; The mechanism for uniting all Iraqi factions by offering a fairdistribution of oil wealth, only one out of 43 articles actually deals withthis. The details of revenuedistribution, including the proportion shared between central government andthe regions, and the means by which allocations and percentages will be decidedis actually the subject of another separate law which has yet to bepublished. The Law could risksexacerbating sectarian tensions. Its provision for a creation of a Federal Oil and Gas Council – mostlikely composed by the Prime Minister, in consultation with the main parties,could see the current sectarianised decision-making reflected in economic oilpolicy potentially pitting regionagainst region in a race to secure competitive contracts.

This is why we are picking the govt., do you think we would allow them to go against our investment, or the brilliance of JOHN D. ROCKEFELLER. I don’t think so, as I have said we and the IMF are in total control, I hope this explains HCL, and how it already exist, the dinar has nothing to do with this or its potential revaluation. The dinar will revalue, we need our investment return as soon as possible,

People have a very different concept on how markets work, I have heard that THE ISX( IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE) needs to have a tradable currency. Where this idea came from is my question, is the six not functioning on a daily basis, is their market not tradable, it is, that it is not included in the world exchanges as a formidable Quota, affecting market data is a total different story, if i wanted to buy iraqi stock, i would have to use a clearing house, but who on the world market wants to by penny stock in 28 companies. most investment houses and private equity stay out of the penny market, there is to much adherent risk, return is questionable in short term and long term gain. no one is going to invest 200 million dollars in penny stock, you might as well buy the whole company.

here is an explanation of a market

A stock market or equity market is a public market (a loose network of economic transactions, not a physical facility or discrete entity) for the trading of company stock (shares) and derivatives at an agreed price; these are securities listed on a stock exchanges well as those only traded privately.

The size of the world stock market was estimated at about $36.6 trillion US at the beginning of October 2008.[1] The total world derivatives market has been estimated at about $791 trillion face or nominal value,[2] 11 times the size of the entire world economy.[3]The value of the derivatives market, because it is stated in terms of notional values, cannot be directly compared to a stock or a fixed income security, which traditionally refers to an actual value. Moreover, the vast majority of derivatives ‘cancel’ each other out (i.e., a derivative ‘bet’ on an event occurring is offset by a comparable derivative ‘bet’ on the event not occurring). Many such relatively illiquid securities are valued as marked to model, rather than an actual market price.

a market is created internally by its own investors, that being its own citizens, how could we expect iraqis to invest in their own market if they have no money to do that, it is ridiculous to believe that the market will make itself thru outside investment, when its own people have no confidence in their own internal market, outside investors will stay out till they see the country of Iraq invest in its own, to do that they need a revalue of their currency

that is why the revalue is coming very soon,

In my next posting I will explain why I believe we are very close to the dinar revaluing, I believe within the next 30 days.

http://don't promote other sites.wordpress.com/2010/09/03/sean-hannity-radio-show-sept-2-2010-disussing-iraqi-dinar-audio/

Med:

FILTHY RICH

OTHERWISE EVERY IRAQI

gator4ever:

Med:

THAT 73 BUCKS

WOULD HAVE BEEN 73K

Is med saying that currency held in Warka accounts will not change? but hard currency will? abit strange

I would love to hear adams input on this one. Something is not adding up with this.

Is med saying that currency held in Warka accounts will not change? but hard currency will? abit strange[/color]

Med doesnt believe in Warka just like most gurus around here.

Now if they raise the value of the Iraqi dinar, everything will be included. How can they only do the cash and not the banks? Think about it you are holding MILLIONS of dinar in you bank account. Are they going to have 2 rates? One for cash one for bank accounts? NOPE

What you don't have to worry about with Warka is having to deal with a time limit that will be placed on these large notes ie notes with three zeros.

Infact, unless there is something that happens clear out of the blue, you really can just let it sit and go for long term cap gains which i think is a year.

Don't be scaired of Meds ramblings, but yeah, I can definitely say that MED as well as a lot of other Gurus (cept Adam!) dis warka. Makes you wonder huh? :D

• Upvote 1