Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is some intel as of last night.

logic2301

Hi Folks,

I just got off the telephone with Tom xxxxxxx @ 8:20pm. Tom knows somebody high up in the Banking system who informed him that the Dinar was finally re-evaluated today at 5.65 per unit. Some sort of oil contract was consummated between Iraq and Russia, which is being utilized to support of this re-evaluation. They or some power was shooting for 8.65 per unit and finally settled for the 5.65 figure, effective immediately! The Banks are not going to splash this information to the news services.

I have no personal knowledge regarding the veracity of this information. I am simply repeating the information provided to me by Tom and I trust him.

D

Double Hallelujah:

All LLC holder as you, the NM LLC bank of choice is Bank of America… YEAH!!!!

—–

Hey, All!

It has been a day of info passing. Finally all the loose ends are coming together. As we all know, the revalue was done in Iraq on Saturday…. we have not been able to see it here yet. WHY!?! We all screamed. Two particular pieces of information came to light today concerning this, but now that is all of no consequence anyway so we do not have to go there.

This afternoon, we got word that ONE major bank has been contacted by the US Treasury Department to release the RV here, but no exact time. Then, we got word from

an entirely different connection that it is TONIGHT and CASH IN Tommorrow! We also found out that the ONE bank is Bank of America who is the broker bank for the IQD here in the US and all banks will be exchanging the dinar. Of course, Dinar Trade and Dinar Banker have their own supplier for IQD which comes out of the middle east.

Now, I have just got off the phone with one source who has made it clear that from the highest corporate offices of Bank of America we have been told that we will have the rate lock into place tonight and we will be able to cash in at any bank of your choice tomorrow, Thursday. People, after the delay between revalue and it going live to us, we are now able to cash in. How long have we waited to hear those words!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 11

I saw the info yesterday about the BoA stuff, and now it shows up again today from another "source". This "intel" just gets cycled and recycled with a bit of a tweak here and there. Methinks it is all a bunch of CRAP! I mean ... what else can you say about it ... it is week after week after week ad nauseum (or however you spell sickening)!!! :angry:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This may be as credible as the FAKE Topgunner chat supposedly coming from DV on Tuesday night that is on DD's site and posted on DV by DMitch....and in his profile is shows NO posts and all the other members in the TopGunner chat DON'T exist!!!!!!!!

Now who would or has the power to post a FAKE chat from DMitch and make up names, and post it from DV??????? Scary. I loved the fake post about RV intel....How many of these in the past have happened and WHO has something to GAIN by posting a FAKE post about RV? It mentions to BUY DINARS on RESERVE.........

Hmmm.

Mike

• Upvote 1

logic2301-----Thanks for sharing, I hope your intel is half right, if not, if I were you I would expose the higher up source for fraud............ Just My Opinion, Banks don't know anymore than we do......... RV is a Government thing.........But lets see......

• Upvote 1

This may be as credible as the FAKE Topgunner chat supposedly coming from DV on Tuesday night that is on DD's site and posted on DV by DMitch....and in his profile is shows NO posts and all the other members in the TopGunner chat DON'T exist!!!!!!!!

Now who would or has the power to post a FAKE chat from DMitch and make up names, and post it from DV??????? Scary. I loved the fake post about RV intel....How many of these in the past have happened and WHO has something to GAIN by posting a FAKE post about RV? It mentions to BUY DINARS on RESERVE.........

Hmmm.

Mike

Hey Mike...I'm not sure what was said on DD's site, but there was a chat on DS on the 7th from Topgunner. I know cuz my hubby was on the chat. LOL ....I read it this morning. I'm not a member on DS, but my husband is. I wasn't sure if ths is the chat you are referring to; it was about 9:30 PM I think. On second thought, it might have been on the other DV...the one Med used to be on. That's probably where the confusion is. There is a DV 2, and my husband is on that site also.

Edited by jimzprincess
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hmmm.

Mike

Really....was the chat fake on DD?? I read it and like all the others thought "I hope this is right finally" and half heartedly believed it. Ugh....why would anyone lie or post a fake chat?

Hey Mike...I'm not sure what was said on DD's site, but there was a chat on DS on the 7th from Topgunner. I know cuz my hubby was on the chat. LOL ....I read it this morning. I'm not a member on DS, but my husband is. I wasn't sure if ths is the chat you are referring to; it was about 9:30 PM I think.

That would really ease my mind about it all if it originated from DS. Maybe your hubby can check the members list to see if some or any of the members on DS are in the chat with TopGunner? That would be huge!

Thanks,

Mike

That would really ease my mind about it all if it originated from DS. Maybe your hubby can check the members list to see if some or any of the members on DS are in the chat with TopGunner? That would be huge!

Thanks,

Mike

On second thought, it might have been on the other DV...the one Med used to be on. That's probably where the confusion is. There is a DV 2, and my husband is on that site also. I do recognize some of the other's names on the chat, so I'm pretty sure it's legit. I would ask my husband, but he's asleep. Look at the chat again, and see if JRCivic is on it...that is my husband.

On second thought, it might have been on the other DV...the one Med used to be on. That's probably where the confusion is. There is a DV 2, and my husband is on that site also. I do recognize some of the other's names on the chat, so I'm pretty sure it's legit. I would ask my husband, but he's asleep. Look at the chat again, and see if JRCivic is on it...that is my husband.

How do you get to the OTHER DV2 site and what's the address? Yes, there is a JRCivic in the chat. Want me to post the Chat?

How do you get to the OTHER DV2 site and what's the address? Yes, there is a JRCivic in the chat. Want me to post the Chat?

Hey Mike....that's ok, I read it on dont promote other sites's forum. I don't belong to the other DV, so I've never accessed the site. I just know that when Med was there, my husband joined it also, cause he was on DS. Now, Med isn't on there anymore, just DS. Very confusing with all these sites, isn't it? LOL Have a great day, and GO RV!

Hey Mike....that's ok, I read it on dont promote other sites's forum. I don't belong to the other DV, so I've never accessed the site. I just know that when Med was there, my husband joined it also, cause he was on DS. Now, Med isn't on there anymore, just DS. Very confusing with all these sites, isn't it? LOL Have a great day, and GO RV!

Yea, I just wanted to find out if it was a legit chat and not just made up out of thin air. Thanks.

Hi Folks,

I just got off the telephone with Tom xxxxxxx @ 8:20pm. Tom knows somebody high up in the Banking system who informed him that the Dinar was finally re-evaluated today at 5.65 per unit. Some sort of oil contract was consummated between Iraq and Russia, which is being utilized to support of this re-evaluation. They or some power was shooting for 8.65 per unit and finally settled for the 5.65 figure, effective immediately! The Banks are not going to splash this information to the news services.

I have no personal knowledge regarding the veracity of this information. I am simply repeating the information provided to me by Tom and I trust him.

D

Double Hallelujah:

All LLC holder as you, the NM LLC bank of choice is Bank of America… YEAH!!!!

Wow, I looked at you reputation for you and it is a -68 , that's not so good. So, I hope you understand that I don't believe you and your posts are useless.

—–

Hey, All!

It has been a day of info passing. Finally all the loose ends are coming together. As we all know, the revalue was done in Iraq on Saturday…. we have not been able to see it here yet. WHY!?! We all screamed. Two particular pieces of information came to light today concerning this, but now that is all of no consequence anyway so we do not have to go there.

This afternoon, we got word that ONE major bank has been contacted by the US Treasury Department to release the RV here, but no exact time. Then, we got word from

an entirely different connection that it is TONIGHT and CASH IN Tommorrow! We also found out that the ONE bank is Bank of America who is the broker bank for the IQD here in the US and all banks will be exchanging the dinar. Of course, Dinar Trade and Dinar Banker have their own supplier for IQD which comes out of the middle east.

Now, I have just got off the phone with one source who has made it clear that from the highest corporate offices of Bank of America we have been told that we will have the rate lock into place tonight and we will be able to cash in at any bank of your choice tomorrow, Thursday. People, after the delay between revalue and it going live to us, we are now able to cash in. How long have we waited to hear those words!

Hate to burst the bubble, but I'm in Holland and this is the rate coming out of the UK:

1 EUR = 1666.2336 IQD

The EUR IQD currency rate as of 9 Dec 2010 at 2:29 PM.

http://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Euros-to-Iraqi-Dinar-currency-conversion-page.html

Note the date and time. The UK is 5 hours ahead of East Coast time. Holland is 6 hours ahead of East Coast and 2 hours behind Iraq time.

Sorry. It sure would have been nice!