Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq ~ This Weekend ~ Saturday and Sunday ~ December 4th and 5th-2010 ...

Traconesu02

Iraq ~ This Weekend ~ Saturday and Sunday ~ December 4th and 5th-2010 ...

have%2Ba%2Bnice%2Bweekend.gif Iraq's Government Officials will be busy this weekend. Hopefully, we will see the formation and seating of the government. Maliki has stressed he wants the government seated by Dec. 15th or before.

We could also see the budget passed since the cabinet has sent the final passed revision to Parliament for a vote. Parliament is scheduled to meet today.

Lastly, imo, with all of the positive news about Iraq's sovereignty, we could see chapter 7 lifted right after the official announcement of Iraq's .. New Government.

December 10th -15th? *Iraq PM Maliki says to form government by mid-December ...

***Iraq Gov't This Week or Early Next Week ~ Prime Minister-Designate Nuri al-Maliki To Announced the Line-up Ministers ...

Saturday Meeting ~ Council of Ministers sent the financial budget for next year to parliament

*** Today ~ Examining the Rules of Procedure of Parliament May Vote on the Standing Committees ...

Saturday, Dec. 4th ~ Iraq Parliament bylaws to be discussed on Saturday ...

___ Also this weekend ~ Hello ~ This is Huge !! Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen in Bahrain for Security Talks ...

Monday GCC ~ December 6th ~ Regional security, development to feature in GCC summit ...

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010_12_01_archive.html

• Upvote 12

This is all lining up real good. Looks like we are in for exciting things to happen in the very " NOW " future. It has been so long for many of us and we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Go RV. Thank you Jesus. Merry Christmas to all !!!

Couldn't have said it any better...Thank you Jesus is right!

• Upvote 2

come on,we have been praying, hoping, expecting, wishing and positive that this was going to happen EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND for the last 4 months. This is really getting old. Every weekend comes with great "intel" "news" only to be crushed on Monday morning. The evidence shows that we should be close, but, I for one will not get my hopes up anymore until it happens. I personally have put myself in a bad spot due to believing this was to happen months ago. I stand to lose everything that I have if this does not come through. I'm aggrevated and pissed at these manzy panzies over there that have let this drag out this long. It's beyond rediculous at this point so I will take each day for what it is, just 1 more day closer until it happens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

. I stand to lose everything that I have if this does not come through. I'm aggrevated and pissed at these manzy panzies over there that have let this drag out this long. It's beyond rediculous at this point so I will take each day for what it is, just 1 more day closer until it happens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Ya shouldna dun dat he'is jus a boy

Poor lil feller he aint no biger den a squirrel

Edited by E. 1999
  • Upvote 1

come on,we have been praying, hoping, expecting, wishing and positive that this was going to happen EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND for the last 4 months. This is really getting old. Every weekend comes with great "intel" "news" only to be crushed on Monday morning. The evidence shows that we should be close, but, I for one will not get my hopes up anymore until it happens. I personally have put myself in a bad spot due to believing this was to happen months ago. I stand to lose everything that I have if this does not come through. I'm aggrevated and pissed at these manzy panzies over there that have let this drag out this long. It's beyond rediculous at this point so I will take each day for what it is, just 1 more day closer until it happens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Easy there big fella! You're gonna bust something!! We all knew this was an iffy deal from the start, so I hope you have not really over committed yourself. It is gonna happen, but it won't do you any good if you have a stroke and die first!