Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How to become a dinar guru

MrRich

Not funny imo.Sad actually to have such a poor outlook on your fellow man/woman. I agree there are those(small number imo) that visit sites like this and provide false positive/negative info/intel for whatever reasons. But I believe that the majority do so in the hope of providing honest info/intel. For them Thank You,regardless of the outcome...................................................GO RV BABY!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I think we've seen this pattern repeated enough to call it a business model now.

1. Join a dinar site and start establishing yourself as an authority by reading what people on other sites say and repeating it with your own twist
  2. Claim to have contacts close to the action that are giving you solid intel
  3. Talk a lot about God, Jesus, family, country, soldiers ... etc. Push all the right buttons.
  4. After establishing yourself as an authority make yourself into a victim by breaking the rules and claiming that you're being repressed
  5. Find a new location, either your own site or another site with lower standards
  6. After compiling a list of contacts announce that you're leaving, thus creating a buzz about your new whereabouts

You'd be surprised how easy it is to get people following you. I've had people in here telling me that they follow what I'm saying and I don't know jack. I'm not even trying to be a guru. I'm just a guy sitting in his underwear staring at a computer screen wondering why so many people need a guru in the first place. blink.gif

Scooby Doo,

You are 120% correct and I agree good posting.....Thanks. mellow.gif

If i was a Guru, id have to out do Terry K and go with a 12 dollar RV, Gotta aim high!!!!! i would just say that i saw it on my Blue Screen at the bank with my top secret copy of the 2011 budget....

you need to go higher. if i'm not mistaken Turd King has said as high as $16. you better go for $20.

Edited by ds2

Hey guys just thought I would let you know Im starting my own dinar site....... www.dinarisready.com you will find all my posts and intel there......I expect to see you all there......last step complete!!! :lol::lol:

If you do you would be the world's first atheist dinar guru.

I think we've seen this pattern repeated enough to call it a business model now.

1. Join a dinar site and start establishing yourself as an authority by reading what people on other sites say and repeating it with your own twist
  3. Talk a lot about God, Jesus, family, country, soldiers ... etc. Push all the right buttons.
  4. After establishing yourself as an authority make yourself into a victim by breaking the rules and claiming that you're being repressed
  5. Find a new location, either your own site or another site with lower standards
  6. After compiling a list of contacts announce that you're leaving, thus creating a buzz about your new whereabouts

You'd be surprised how easy it is to get people following you. I've had people in here telling me that they follow what I'm saying and I don't know jack. I'm not even trying to be a guru. I'm just a guy sitting in his underwear staring at a computer screen wondering why so many people need a guru in the first place. :blink:

We'll you are spot on. That is exactly what happened again recently. Was planned IMO.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If I had a dinar site all the gurus would be under contract. for every lie that is proven a lie. they would pay 100,000 dinar. to the members of the site. And I think I would be in need of a GURU.

From the looks of things all of our old Gurus were traders. ship jumper train jumpers or just plain old sheep.

Edited by rocketman2010

You'd be surprised how easy it is to get people following you. I've had people in here telling me that they follow what I'm saying and I don't know jack. I'm not even trying to be a guru. I'm just a guy sitting in his underwear staring at a computer screen wondering why so many people need a guru in the first place. :blink:

mr rich you are king guru just for pointing this out,my guess is there is less than a handful with real info and the rest jus copy and paste. thanks for the post

• Upvote 1

:lol: Im not atheist.... lol but there wouldnt be any religion on my site simply cause it doesnt belong in investments!! :lol: Im sure alot would like that!!

I thought you said you were an atheist a while back. My bad. Anyway, I think a lot of that crowd just left so maybe we won't have to deal with that problem any more.

• Upvote 1

i think mr rich is getting ready to start a new website ... called mrriches.wearsnobritches.net lol :D

Catchy name, Mr.Rich... you should check to see if the domain name is available... even if just for a 'jump to' site... wherever you want to point people. You could probably pick up a lot of traffic Not sure about the conversion rate though. :blink: