Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Think your nerves are bad now??

saphire

I think the stress will come after the money is in your accounts and your friends and family find out about your new found wealth. You will have to deal with them guilting and pestering u for money.

This is why we change phone numbers, email address and # 1 MOVE. Now family and friends who won't stand there with their hand out will know how to contact my family. I only have two family members that I really don't want to know this info. I know it's kinda sad but, IMO we all may have someone.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy.

Go RV/RI

• Upvote 1

Once the RV happens it opens up a whole new can of worms. I suggest everyone get a decent arsenal of stress coping mechanisms. The ride has yet begun.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!

Why do you say that? The RV happens:

1. I quit my job that very second! I do not even call in or give notice. I will call to tell HR where to send me my last check! (significant reduction in stress)

2. I no longer need to worry about money (significant reduction in stress)

3. Go out and purchase the ONE of my dream cars. (significant reduction in stress)

4. Instantly plan my trip to Brazil or the Philippines where the women are beautiful and treat you like a king. ( EXTRA significant reduction in stress)

I see no stress increase here! Only a reduction in stress!!!! :D

• Upvote 2

1. I quit my job that very second! I do not even call in or give notice. I will call to tell HR where to send me my last check! (significant reduction in stress)

3. Go out and purchase the ONE of my dream cars. (significant reduction in stress)

4. Instantly plan my trip to Brazil or the Philippines where the women are beautiful and treat you like a king. ( EXTRA significant reduction in stress)

You will always have to worry about money if you want to hang onto it.

By the way most woman treat men like kings if they are treated like queens.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Need a WingMan??? lol

• Upvote 1

I completely agree... Unless you have held wealth, or had significant money as a means in your daily living walk, this is going to be a shock to the system.

It is a whole new set of stresses...many good ones, of course, like where to buy the car, how much for the college fund, how much for the retirement, how much for the business, etc...

But then there's the tax accountant and the management... the learning how to KEEP the money and not become the statistic of those that get significant money and it's completely gone in less than 3 years...

It will be a gift for sure, but there is so much more to consider... The ride truly does just begin once we have the RV... ;)

You will always have to worry about money if you want to hang onto it.

By the way most woman treat men like kings if they are treated like queens.

Couldn't have said it better! But then again, the Gentleman probably knows about the LBFM that live in those two countries! :P

As my boss always says: Money won't make you happy, it will just make you less miserable in a bettter part of town. ha ha

The stress comes at tax time. 45% just gone. For most of us you pay off your house and factor in taxes. BOOM - there's a big chunk of your "wealth." it'll be a shock to the system of most of us to see that much money go that fast.

Actualy you do have some choices, instead of paying taxes, you can make donations....of course you will need to sit down with a tax lawyer and CPA, to figure out what's legal :) !

• Upvote 1

Start planning NOW, You need to have a solid financial plan. This is probably the only chance I will ever have to be Financially Independent. I will protect my wealth along with supporting the Troops that gave us this amazing opportunity. The trip to Brazil and the Phill. My wife said NO.....

I see no stress increase here! Only a reduction in stress!!!! biggrin.gif

Been there to both places and see many men who marry to which I think you are implying. After their wives become US citizens their next agenda was different than their husbands and that was divorce. There are many beautiful and wonderful women here that would love a Good man. Be Sure you do the right thing!! Hope this helps you XXX. sad.gif

I hope you are not like the lottery winners that are bankrupt within a few years of receiving their windfall. Those women in Brazil and the Phllipines that treat you like kings will definitely know how to spend your money. Good luck to you.

Been there to both places and see many men who marry to which I think you are implying. After their wives become US citizens their next agenda was different than their husbands and that was divorce. There are many beautiful and wonderful women here that would love a Good man. Be Sure you do the right thing!! Hope this helps you XXX. sad.gif

No! No! Marriage was NOT the intention. Just "visiting".....LOL ;) Yes, I have heard some horror stories! I'm just going to "vacation." ;)

I hope you are not like the lottery winners that are bankrupt within a few years of receiving their windfall. Those women in Brazil and the Philippines that treat you like kings will definitely know how to spend your money. Good luck to you.

No! I am very good with my money! LOL They can only spend what I allow them to spend! ;) BUT....Tiffany would get all my money with that smile she has!!!! :lol:

Edited by Triple xXx
  • Upvote 1

DINARISLATE -

I LIKE YOUR THINKING! I, TOO WILL GIVE MY TITHES (10%) TO MY CHURCH........................THEY HAVE ALOT OF OUTREACH PROGRAMS FOR THOSE IN TROUBLE AND IN NEED.

I WILL PUT ANOTHER 10% IN A TRUST AND/OR FOUNDATION DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO HELP INNER CITY KIDS WHO ARE "AT RISK", BUT WHO HAVE GREAT TALENTS AND SKILLS. I WILL INVEST IN THEM, FOR LIKE IT OR NOT, "THEY" ARE OUR FUTURE. SO IF WE CAN'T HELP THEM NOW, "BEFORE", THEY GO DOWN THE WRONG WAY....................................I SHUDDER TO THINK...............................

I WILL PAY OFF MY HOUSE..................SO I "NEVER" HAVE TO WORRY AGAIN. I WILL HELP MY FAMILY MEMBER ACCORDING TO THEIR TRUE NEEDS.

I WILL HELP MY NIECES AND NEPHEWS ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS...................THEIR GOOD KIDS.........................I WILL HELP PAY FOR THEIR COLLEGE

I WILL RETIRE, AND SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE HELPING OTHERS IN NEED. THAT IS THE PACT THAT I HAD MADE WITH MY LORD AND SAVIOR, I WOULD BE A SERVANT AND ALL DEEDS WOULD BE FOR HIS GLORY AND IN HIS NAME.

YES, THIS IS ALL TRUE. I MADE THIS PACT WITH HIM OVER 20 YEARS AGO.............................THE ORIGINAL IS STILL IN MY BIBLE, I SIGNED IT, SO DID MY HUSBAND.

DRAVMORRIS2 :wave::hug::woot::bow:

• Upvote 1

:D:rolleyes:

DINARISLATE -

I LIKE YOUR THINKING! I, TOO WILL GIVE MY TITHES (10%) TO MY CHURCH........................THEY HAVE ALOT OF OUTREACH PROGRAMS FOR THOSE IN TROUBLE AND IN NEED.

I WILL PUT ANOTHER 10% IN A TRUST AND/OR FOUNDATION DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO HELP INNER CITY KIDS WHO ARE "AT RISK", BUT WHO HAVE GREAT TALENTS AND SKILLS. I WILL INVEST IN THEM, FOR LIKE IT OR NOT, "THEY" ARE OUR FUTURE. SO IF WE CAN'T HELP THEM NOW, "BEFORE", THEY GO DOWN THE WRONG WAY....................................I SHUDDER TO THINK...............................

I WILL PAY OFF MY HOUSE..................SO I "NEVER" HAVE TO WORRY AGAIN. I WILL HELP MY FAMILY MEMBER ACCORDING TO THEIR TRUE NEEDS.

I WILL HELP MY NIECES AND NEPHEWS ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS...................THEIR GOOD KIDS.........................I WILL HELP PAY FOR THEIR COLLEGE

I WILL RETIRE, AND SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE HELPING OTHERS IN NEED. THAT IS THE PACT THAT I HAD MADE WITH MY LORD AND SAVIOR, I WOULD BE A SERVANT AND ALL DEEDS WOULD BE FOR HIS GLORY AND IN HIS NAME.

YES, THIS IS ALL TRUE. I MADE THIS PACT WITH HIM OVER 20 YEARS AGO.............................THE ORIGINAL IS STILL IN MY BIBLE, I SIGNED IT, SO DID MY HUSBAND.

DRAVMORRIS2 :wave::hug::woot::bow: