Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD: I don’t know how else to say this… 11/24

ShawnW

I'm not at all jazzed about this. I'll be jazzed when something offical happens and at no other time. I'm thinking this exact same kind of info has been passed on when Iraq had a GOI the first time.

However the question was asked if Forex is open on Thursday. Yes it is.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I dont think its a matter of too good to share because he is sharing....its more along the lines of not giving specifics so that 20,000 people dont try to contact a certain person all to ask them the same thing or to get them in trouble if they are in a position where they should be keeping their mouths shut.....

Your absolutely right Keep....it was only more information in the Rumors. That being said, from a man who always says Q1 2011.....something drastically has altered his opinion and that excites me. Lord let it be ..let it be. So many are so ready and so desperate both in the USA and Iraq.

• Upvote 1

Roger is usually reserved and puts a disclaimer on anything remotely upbeat. This is as upbeat as I have ever heard him saying anything. Regardless of what happens with the RV today.........tommorow......next week... ...next month. I will be Thankful on this Thanksgiving Day coming tommorow. GO RV!!!! B)

Edited by nashdinar
  • Upvote 1

Well it's cocktail hour in Blighty, think I am pouring a large G & T!! Thanks Shawn, even if it's a rumour, doesn't do any harm to feel warm and fuzzy. Think I will be velly farm and wuzzy after this tumbler full LOLLY LOLs :)

P.S. Go get 'em Sunshine.

Pour me a bubbly as well........it's cold here & I want to feel warm & fuzzy too!! :D

I'm not at all jazzed about this. I'll be jazzed when something offical happens and at no other time. I'm thinking this exact same kind of info has been passed on when Iraq had a GOI the first time.

However the question was asked if Forex is open on Thursday. Yes it is.

Thanks for the response....................................................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!

OK, so Roger is excited.

Without a doubt, he is very conservative with his "sharing".

The only other time I have heard this from him was his "a tidal wave is coming" comment from a month or so ago. :blink:

To his credit, he explained himself in the days after the "tidal wave" missed the shore. ;)

Now we are all sick of hearing that "this is Iraq", but bottom line, IT IS.

And if this thing is truly an earth shattering, history making event we all hope it is, then a few delays are expected (regardless of our need and desire for wealth/riches)

So if Roger is hearing something that has moved him off his first quarter of 2011 timeline and got him excited, well I guess I can get a little hopeful B)

Heres hoping there is one more HUGE thing to be thankful for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4