Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Speculating on a Possible RV

GO RV!!

With all the different reports coming out lately, IMF says to high and they can't come out low because of the speculators will buy up the country. HMMMMMMMMM, I was on the RI fence at 3.22, but now I've been told to look higher. So I say 5.12 and this Thursday, no later than Sunday. :D

Stay grounded, calm and be happy.

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Go RV/RI B)

It will happen 2sec before the time you said... and .10 above your price quoted Mr.Fresh :tiphat: just enough so you can afford my MURDERED OUT CTS-V COUPE :bow:

Not going to lie it would be "tempting" to buy you one if it hits over - $3/dinar....

... no, no wait, go buy your own one :lol:

- Fresh :lol:

• Upvote 1

SUNDAY 28 NOVEMBER, 2010 $4.21 .... this prediction is based on:

This morning I had a serious discussion with my husband about getting out of this investment....the investment is something he has not been even remotely involved with... "im leaving it with you" has been his answer since day one.

Now this morning, he brings into our conversation, a desk calendar he keeps on his nightstand.... flips back 3 pages to September and there stuck to the calendar was his fortune cookie from dinner that night 3 months ago..... "Remember 3 months from this date. Good things are in store for you."

:blink:;):D

• Upvote 1

If you do this, be prepared for BIG "gift tax".

There is NO GIFT tax until you pass the MILLION DOLLAR per person, lifetime threshold. It's written right into the IRS tax code.

When this happens, I'm giving $75,00 to my sister to pay off home loan, $50 to my dad and $250,000 to my church, ALL WITH NO GIFT TAX.

i heard a rumor that kuwait signed off on iraq having to come in at a lower rate then them... i tried digging the article back up to get more specifics before i posted my question but was unable to do so...

anyone else know what the hell im talking about, that could shed some light on the situation?

if not, oh well! for some reason just keeps poping into my mind and would really like the meat and potatoes on the issue!

best of wishes to all of you this holiday!

god bless! and go dinar!!

i heard a rumor that kuwait signed off on iraq having to come in at a lower rate then them... i tried digging the article back up to get more specifics before i posted my question but was unable to do so...

anyone else know what the hell im talking about, that could shed some light on the situation?

if not, oh well! for some reason just keeps poping into my mind and would really like the meat and potatoes on the issue!

How recently did you think you read it? Really to be honest, there is so much seemingly "related" news coming out of that region right now, it's really hard to speculate on how some of the different countries "news" will play out with Iraq... I do think the Kuwait Dinar will be a good "target" for them to shoot for... I'm just hopeful we get to cash in at a rate around there and not be teased with a lower one and a deadline to trade in our large bills!

- Fresh :)

Hmmmmm, my guess is that we are not near the RV. Only because if a country was about to RV, why would the bank still be selling dinar at the auctions at 1170 per dollar? Just a thought, dont kill me.

I think Doc31's threads touch on the CBI auctions pretty good over time....

It's my understanding that some of these auctions could just be more of an "internal" liquidity adjustment - something that could be related to a future RV and the inevitable "re denomination" using lower denominations that will be put into circulation...

One could wonder, what kind of Dinar they are purchasing? Maybe I didn't have my morning coffee when I took this perspective away one day, but I figured I'd post it anyways....

The significance of the Zero Cash Days is the more "historic" part of Doc's analysis... BIG things typically happen after those rare days :huh:

- Fresh B)

• Upvote 2

How recently did you think you read it? Really to be honest, there is so much seemingly "related" news coming out of that region right now, it's really hard to speculate on how some of the different countries "news" will play out with Iraq... I do think the Kuwait Dinar will be a good "target" for them to shoot for... I'm just hopeful we get to cash in at a rate around there and not be teased with a lower one and a deadline to trade in our large bills!

- Fresh :)

i beleive it was yesterday, who knows it could have been a dream haha.. if so, sorry guys!

but yeah i beleive it was yesterday

• Upvote 1

I do know what you are talking about ... saw at least 2 of them maybe 3 ... wouldn't know where to start in the archives. They were back everytime Iraq was "supposed" to RI/RV ... when they didn't all hell broke loose from Kuwait ... when another date would approach Kuwait would play nice again ... the jist of it was that if they came in "near but just a little UNDER" Kuwait that Kuwait would assure their membership into the GCC. That's what I'd look for GCC Kuwait Iraq ... maybe May, June, July.

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 3