Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(Not from Me) fsn Info: 11/22/10 (Iraqi Gentleman’s Info)

tbush

If this has already been posted , Mods please remove....

fsn Info: 11/22/10 (Iraqi Gentleman’s Info)

November 22, 2010 04:58 pm ·

Kar from XXX XXXXX has given me permission to share this information from fsndirector over at XXX XXXXX. She is the one who shared the information for fsndirector. Thank you for sharing and for allowing others to read this information here at XXX! – XX

Our own fsn has a friend who asked him to go visit with some Iraqi gentlemen in the town next to them. These gentleman own a store there…

They went into the store & spoke to the young man next to the cashier, and asked if they could talk with him about the dinar. He told them to hang on so he could get his “Pop”… Pop had on a nice gold cross necklace which fsn said made him feel more confident that the guy would give them some straight info.

Pop asked them which dinar they owned & they discussed the old Sadam dinar & the new dinar & the young man showed him a photo on his phone of a 25k note & fsn told him that it was the dinar they have.

Pop told them he watches Iraq TV & he told them that this morning Talabani sent a “WRITING” to Maliki. They asked him if it was the “LETTER” that Talabani was supposed to send to Maliki to inform him that he was to form his new government. And Pops agreed that is what he was referring to. They asked him if he meant THURSDAY he said NO the WRITING was sent today to Maliki.

They asked Pop how quickly the currency would revalue after it was official & he said it would happen

He told them if they came back later in the week & the store was all boarded up then he’d know it had happened

They asked about the rate & he said it was to come in somewhere around Kuwait, but that Kuwait had signed off on that & so they felt it would go very high because Kuwait had signed off.

He says that Iraq has lots to back the rv. They have millions & millions of gallons of oil & they’re building a pipeline to the European countries & they have lots & lots of GOLD & IRAQ WILL BE THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD & he even said it could go as high as $9.00!!!

There ya have it folks. This is from one of our own here at XXX XXXXX…

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

You bring $9.00 and I will kiss someone a--.......I am still hope for .50+......keep the expectations low and then there is no disappointment and also to get $500,000 per 1M ($1000 investment) is just fine with me.....anything over that is BONUS $$$$...I do like BONUS $$$$$ ;)

I like the way you think :)

:lol:

JUST ONE QUESTION. WAS THE OLD IRAQI GUY'S INITIALS T.K.?[/b]

• Upvote 1

He had a picture of the cash on his cell phone? Now why didn't I think of that. That way when I'm broke I can just pop open my cell phone, look at the picture and be immediately reassured. I have picture of my wife, my dogs, my grandkids but never thought of my money. STOOPID ME!. :blink:B)

• Upvote 1

You bring $9.00 and I will kiss someone a--.......I am still hope for .50+......keep the expectations low and then there is no disappointment and also to get $500,000 per 1M ($1000 investment) is just fine with me.....anything over that is BONUS $$$$...I do like BONUS $$$$$ ;)

I'd kiss more than that for $9.00, LOL! :o

He had a picture of the cash on his cell phone? Now why didn't I think of that. That way when I'm broke I can just pop open my cell phone, look at the picture and be immediately reassured. I have picture of my wife, my dogs, my grandkids but never thought of my money. STOOPID ME!. :blink:B)

It's a vision board you can carry along with you in your pocket... I keep a picture of a 2010 Yellow Chevy Camaro with a black stripe down the middle on my phone's lock screen... Thoughts become things, so choose the good ones! B)

GO RV!!!

So because the guy wore a gold cross, his info was taken as fact. Nice to know the criteria we use for fact finding about the dinar. :blink::huh::blink:

This was not meant to be taken as fact, that's why it's in the Rumors section. $9?? I don't know about that but I surely would not complain. I think we need to see other things happen first.

He says that Iraq has lots to back the rv. They have millions & millions of gallons of oil & they’re building a pipeline to the European countries & they have lots & lots of GOLD & IRAQ WILL BE THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD & he even said it could go as high as $9.00!!!

End Quote

He said a lot of things...........But thanks ......

Heck, I'll even dance naked in the street if it goes to $9.00 and believe me, you guys don't want to see that!!!!!!! :lol:

I believe you.

Great Post. Thanks.

See, this is the kind of post that makes this site so much fun. All the ingredients of a real rumor. Nobody you've ever heard of. No links. Nothing that can be documented. But such credibility assigned to an old man, "Pop", and a gold cross. I love it. In fact I think I'll go out and buy something I can't afford with the money I don't have,cause if Pop's right, I'm gonna be the richest man I've ever known! :lol:

Edited by rjboots1