Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lack of "Proof" of Existence of Lower Denoms

Legolas

The Iraqi Dinar is one of the most sophisticated bills in circulation. The technology behind these bill is unprecedented. Do you not think that when the printed up the larger denominations they also printed up the smaller denoms as well? :lol: Of course they did!

Edited by Triple xXx

Why doesn't someone just contact the De La Rue company that printed the currency (or someone that works there) and ask them about the lower denoms?

I agree with XXX it is common sense that the lower denoms would have been printed at the same time as the 000 knowing full well these would be pulled from circulation.

And the idea of banks getting lower denoms and have them sitting in their vaults waiting for the RV is also just common sense...you wouldn't wait to do this...there is no reason.

J

With out being to bold I honestly believe the saint of Adam Montana was the first to proclaim his CBI contact was but the first to inform the great one.

Well all I can add to this without being to rash

Were the hell is the proof of this Mr Montana’s CBI source, if he so contacted in the CBI were is the proof to send to Adam?????????????????

Just for once perhaps we should all play a game

“Call My Bluff”

• Upvote 5

Why doesn't someone just contact the De La Rue company that printed the currency (or someone that works there) and ask them about the lower denoms?

I agree with XXX it is common sense that the lower denoms would have been printed at the same time as the 000 knowing full well these would be pulled from circulation.

And the idea of banks getting lower denoms and have them sitting in their vaults waiting for the RV is also just common sense...you wouldn't wait to do this...there is no reason.

J

People have stated that they have called but De La Rue will not divulge the info on what notes have been printed.

Your right legolas......there is no proof of them other then the fact that they printed 14 denominations back in 2006......Im pretty sure all of us can come to the conclusion that those 7 denoms that were not released are the smaller ones we are waiting for......but NO ONE will have access to them or have the chance to see them until they are released.....there will be the upmost security and tight lipped individuals dealing with them so the chances of someone knowing about them being moved around or anything is slim to none......some gurus just bring up the lower denoms every couple months to keep the excitement going and of course as usual NONE OF THEM can EVER show proof even though some claim to see with their own eyes.......so do the lower denoms exist? Yes.....of course they do....we have proof of "other" denominations.....will anyone see them before they are released? NO......so I think we should all stay realistic here about it and not worry about them or get all worked up about them when someone says they saw them because we can all use some logic and realize that no one would have access to them.......ok.....CASE CLOSED!!! :lol:

You would think people would use common sense...... But then again here we are.

• Upvote 1

The Iraqi Dinar is one of the most sophisticated bills in circulation. The technology behind these bill is unprecedented. Do you not think that when the printed up the larger denominations they also printed up the smaller denoms as well? laugh.gif Of course they did!

Yep

Post Saddam Hussein Issue

96 25,000 Dinars Image Sig. 26 2003/1424 ١٥/ز – ١/ز Replacement notes use ٩٩.

Sig. 27 2004/1425 ٢٥/ز – ١٥/ز

Sig. 27 2006/1427 ٣٨/ز – ٢٥/ز

Sig. 27 2008/1429 ٣٨/ز –

95 10,000 Dinars Image Sig. 26 2003/1424 ٢٣/و – ١/و

Sig. 27 2004/1425 ٣٠/و – ٢٣/و

Sig. 27 2006/1427 ٣٨/و –

94 5,000 Dinars Image Sig. 26 2003/1424 ٤٢/هـ – ١/هـ

Sig. 27 2006/1427 ٧٠/و – ٤٣/و

93 1,000 Dinars Image Sig. 26 2003/1424 ٨٨/د – ١/د

92 500 Dinars Image Sig. 27 2004/1425 ٥٧/ط – ١/ط

91 250 Dinars Image Sig. 26 2003/1424 ٨٠/ج – ١/ج

90 50 Dinars Image Sig. 26 2003/1424 ١٤

http://www.islamicbanknotes.com/iraq.htm

No lower denoms = no RV.this weekend

No RV this weekend = just like any other weekend over the past 6 years.

The names and projected events change, but it's same ole, same ole as it's always been here in the Dinar investor / speculator world. An odd, bizarro world.

We buy into thoughts / purported facts in this deal that most of us would never buy into in other facets of life we deal with every day. I guess because most want it to happen so badly. But when is the last time you sought out investment advice from a bunch of people you had no idea about who they really were? No real names in most cases, just screen names. People basing their hopes and dreams on people known only by screen names. Bizarre when you really stop and think about it.

Hey, honey! It's going to RV Sunday @ $5.72 because BillyBob's secret sources inside Iraq that are telling him there's no question it's happening Sunday!! Reasonably intelligent people buying into this crap? Only in the bizarro Dinar world! Sad part is I"m sitting here clicking away to get the latest news too! :lol:

How does anyone know if those purporting to be in the know aren't 16 year old kids having a blast by making all this stuff up? It would have been something I'd have had a great time doing as a 16 year old, had there been such a thing as the internet back then... :lol:

YOU ARE SO RIGHT.... GREAT POST.... I'M GLAD SOMEONE SAID IT HAHAHAHA.... GO RV.... IT WILL TAKE TIME... JUST WAIT AND RELAX...

• Upvote 1

Case NOT closed. You are stating this as fact. What exactly is this proof of "other" denominations. I think that is the whole point. Saying they exist over and over again does not constitute proof.

Who said you could take my car?? DId you ask first?? :lol: Hey bro if you look for one of my past post topics titled 14 denominations and look through the whole post there are links to the articles stating 14 denoms were printed back in 2006......and actually one of our own US generals was in charge of helping the process.....I cant remember his name off the top of my head cause that post was a little far back....but its proof that there was a total of 14 denoms printed and of course we only have 7 released now right? check it out my dude.....