Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

terry k the real guru

jordan1

I feel you're not happy with Terry - something about the way you hold your shoulders tells me you're not a fan ....

In my years of experience with this epic I always been aware that his "predictions" have always been tied to the word "rumours" or a word to that effect.

Fair go Jordan, you may be frustrated by the length of this experience, but bashing someone who does nothing but gives us "endless?" rumours is really helping no one.

The problem that I see is that he is regularly re-quoted from chats and phone calls with his over-riders left out, so it's the people who mis-quote him that should be critisised.

Am I a fan of Terry?

If I searched I could find many reasons not to be, but that doesn't make him a lesser person - it just says a lot about me ....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

i HAVE BEEN IN DINAR FOR 6.5 YEARS , I HAVE SEEN TERRYK PREDICT AN RV MORE THAN 200 TIMES OVER THE LAST 2 YEARS. SO IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS WHATEVER YOU READ FROM HIM CONSIDER IT ENTERTAINMENT AND REALIZE IT WILL PROBABLY RV WHEN HE IS NOT SAYING IT WILL, WHICH IMO WILL BE VERY HARD FOR THE RV TO FIND A CLEAR DATE .LOL

I AM ONLY POSTING THIS FOR THE NEW PEOPLE WHO MAY GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING LIKE BUY DINAR BASED ON HIS INFORMATION . IMO HE IS THE LOWEST FORM OF DINAR PUMPER AROUND .

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS MORE AMAZING TO ME THE FACT THAT THIS WILL ACTUALLY RV SOME DAY OR THE FACT THAT TERRYK STILL HAS 1000'S OF PEOPLE SALIVATE AND PRAISE HIM FOR HIS EVERY WORD.

Tell us what you really think lol

Personally I think its going to happen at the end or the beginning of the year just like it said on the XE.com site. I have a step parent that believes every word Terry K says I tell him all the time its not going to happen and the rate is not going to be higher than the Kuwaiti Dinar. I not going to talk about TerryK because it's childish but he can do his research a little better before putting out RV dates every week and RV rates that are crazy 5.72 its possible but 8 something I don't really think so.

Yes, I have to admit his posts are entertaining. If you guess a date and rate enough times, the law averages will finally catch up with you and surprise, surprise, surprise... you are correct. So beware for the one time he will be correct and then "I told you so" post.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy. We will all smile soon.

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 1

Yea he is a real guru alright..... lol I think Iraq has RV'd like 1200 times already.....I keep missing out for some reason.....and for you who said something about "his research"?? :lol: Talkin to the local 7/11 attendant does NOT fall under the category of research.....I think he just now learned how to spell dinar......

• Upvote 3

i HAVE BEEN IN DINAR FOR 6.5 YEARS , I HAVE SEEN TERRYK PREDICT AN RV MORE THAN 200 TIMES OVER THE LAST 2 YEARS. SO IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS WHATEVER YOU READ FROM HIM CONSIDER IT ENTERTAINMENT AND REALIZE IT WILL PROBABLY RV WHEN HE IS NOT SAYING IT WILL, WHICH IMO WILL BE VERY HARD FOR THE RV TO FIND A CLEAR DATE .LOL

I AM ONLY POSTING THIS FOR THE NEW PEOPLE WHO MAY GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING LIKE BUY DINAR BASED ON HIS INFORMATION . IMO HE IS THE LOWEST FORM OF DINAR PUMPER AROUND .

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS MORE AMAZING TO ME THE FACT THAT THIS WILL ACTUALLY RV SOME DAY OR THE FACT THAT TERRYK STILL HAS 1000'S OF PEOPLE SALIVATE AND PRAISE HIM FOR HIS EVERY WORD.

I believe you were among of people were rushing after Terry 's "rumors"...then as the RV did not happen,you then DID blaming over Terry....

Be adults....Were we told by Terry ...DO NOT buy more any Dinars and treat his posts as ...rumors. <_<

No body forces us to buy any Dinars....

;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I think he try's to get information to the people that are looking for it! It seems "Intel" especially out of Iraq, a foreign country, changes quickly and I have been told that some government officials in Iraq control and or own a large percentage of the media. I am friends with Gankins and Steve and they are as level and honest as anyone I have meet in this Iraqi Dinar movement and they choose to be a part of his team. Intel is rumor until proven true! I personally throw my hat out to TK and his team for leading and getting any information out to the field as soon as they can report it. It never once made me loose any money or run out and purchase more Dinar. Fear and greed are usually the cause of actions that people will take when something so big as this revaluation doesn't happen when a guru or leader says it is going down. Fair is fair! Take what you want, and leave the rest! To bad mouth and write things, isn't going to get you wealthy any faster just because your upset about something you read or hear! I enjoy the hearing and reading about new information out of Iraq and the Mideast. It has opened my eyes and I have learned a lot about a country and region that I really didn't give a crap about before this investment. I now feel the USA and Allies have help Iraq and it's people out of a very bad political seen and Iraq will become a very rich and powerful nation. I look forward visiting and investing in the "New Iraq!" Peace...........I have a dream, do you? :rolleyes:

• Downvote 1

I agree................. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

he prob won't know when it happens and neither will his followers. they will be too busy waiting for him to announce it. meanwhile everyone else will be at the bank. what may be even sadder is he isn't the only great dinar prophet out there he is just one of many. not quite as bad as Turd King, but there are many more, (and they know who they are) and most of us know who they are.

Edited by ds2

I believe you were among of people were rushing after Terry 's "rumors"...then as the RV did not happen,you then DID blaming over Terry....

Be adults....Were we told by Terry ...DO NOT buy more any Dinars and treat his posts as ...rumors. <_<

No body forces us to buy any Dinars....

;)

umm i have never rushed after terryk for anything and believe surely that he has no intel and only blame him for spreading lies to these poor newbies ......

• Upvote 1

You're not a fan then..........?

I am a fan of a good laugh. At this point I need one. Terry K has provided a good dose of rumor that gives me humor. It is the same news rumors I read just presented his way with his spin and flair. I do wonder what he GETs out of telling people the things he does like..... he has the rate 5+...8+ 3.67 ....soon....within a day or two... just got of the phone... you GET the picture. That is what I find hard to excuse. Flat out untruth with no real concrete evidence to back up what he says. I only read his crap for a laugh. I do hope he is right about a high rate. Then I will laugh all the way to the bank. B)

• Upvote 1