Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3 Bank Talk With Manager

Ninjaturbo02

Hello all. I know in the past weeks people were saying Yes 5/3 was selling dinar and NO 5/3 was not selling anymore dinar.. Well here is my expierience.

Yesterday I went to purchase more dinar at my local 5/3 bank in central florida and as i was purchasing dinar the manager came and started talking to me. Now here is where it gets interesting. She the Manager told me she is hearing the the dinar will end up coming in 3:1 ...... HMMMMMM i thought that was really interesting that she brought it up to me and was telling me instead of me asking... So i said how for sure does she think... And she was pretty confident in what she was saying but there is always the "You never know" ... But we all know that. She also said that Her and all the bankers inside the bank purchased dinar and that the week before ALOT of people came in and purchased more.

I also asked does she think it was going to happen soon but she said she couldnt answer that because she honestly didnt know but was wanted to me to know that what she head was coming from the banks within themselves!!!!!

I though it was interesting and wanted to share with the DV community. I still want to caution and say not to buy more dinar unless you had the extra cash to do it.. dont hurt yourself financially if you cant because its not worth it... Point being most of you have dinar that once it RV you will be set for life.

Let's just see what the news is. stay calm :)

Ninja

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

just for thought....and not a very good one, BUT.....

what if 3 to 1 means you get a 3 to 1 return on your investment? So your 5 million dinar that "roughly" cost you $5,000 gets you $15,000....that's 3 to 1. just saying, nobody talks with specifics when they pass on this info, so it is possible?

I hope not, BUT....realistaically, it's not a bad return....just not what we want.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

just for thought....and not a very good one, BUT.....

what if 3 to 1 means you get a 3 to 1 return on your investment? So your 5 million dinar that "roughly" cost you $5,000 gets you $15,000....that's 3 to 1. just saying, nobody talks with specifics when they pass on this info, so it is possible?

I hope not, BUT....realistaically, it's not a bad return....just not what we want.

Let me be more clear with my conversation with her. She ment that it is gonna be 3 USD to 1 IRQ. I should of been more clear with that.. I dont think what you said is whats gonna happen... But i do see what you are saying.

Sounds Great!

Where is she hearing it from?

Is she hearing it from other dinar investors like us?

Just wondering emot-questioned.gif

She is hearing that from within the banks themselves. Now where or who in the banks .... dont know ... which is why i posted this in rumors.

• Upvote 3

You "think" that is what she was saying.....that's the problem, everybody thinks or interprets or just plain guesses.......we need to be clear in what we post, exact in passing on what we say or we'll never know what is going on.

Don't you remember the old test for listening.....you sat around a circle of ten people and one person whispers something into anothers ear, the statment gets passed around the circle from one to another until it gets back to the original person....only to find out half the facts are missing or distorted. That's what happens here everyday......

Instead of assuming.....we need clarification, WHAT DID THE (SHE) MANAGER SAY TO THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS....EXACTLY? WAS IT 3 TO 1 OR WAS IT $3 FOR EVERY 1 DINAR? SIMPLE, BUT THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN THE OUTCOME.....

Not bashing, just pointing bout the obvious, because sometimes it seems we overlook it.

HOLD THE PHONE....JUST READ THE UPDATE....NOW WE'RE TALKING....CLEAR AS A BELL....THANK YOU AND GOOOOOO RV

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 11

Let me be more clear with my conversation with her. She ment that it is gonna be 3 USD to 1 IRQ. I should of been more clear with that.. I dont think what you said is whats gonna happen... But i do see what you are saying.

She is hearing that from within the banks themselves. Now where or who in the banks .... dont know ... which is why i posted this in rumors.

Hearing it from with in the banks themselves? I See

To bad she did not tell you exactally where the info came from.

I guess we will just have to wait and see. :unsure:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You "think" that is what she was saying.....that's the problem, everybody thinks or interprets or just plain guesses.......we need to be clear in what we post, exact in passing on what we say or we'll never know what is going on.

Don't you remember the old test for listening.....you sat around a circle of ten people and one person whispers something into anothers ear, the statment gets passed around the circle from one to another until it gets back to the original person....only to find out half the facts are missing or distorted. That's what happens here everyday......

Instead of assuming.....we need clarification, WHAT DID THE (SHE) MANAGER SAY TO THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS....EXACTLY? WAS IT 3 TO 1 OR WAS IT $3 FOR EVERY 1 DINAR? SIMPLE, BUT THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN THE OUTCOME.....

Not bashing, just pointing bout the obvious, because sometimes it seems we overlook it.

HOLD THE PHONE....JUST READ THE UPDATE....NOW WE'RE TALKING....CLEAR AS A BELL....THANK YOU AND GOOOOOO RV

Geez, take a chill pill dude. Where are your manners? This poster was just sharing some info. Sorry it didn't meet your exacting criteria for delivery.....Just sayin'

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Fifth Third Bank (5/3 Bank) is a U.S. regional banking corporation, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio and is the principal subsidiary of holding company Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ: FITB).

Fifth Third Bancorp is a diversified financial services company with $111 billion in assets, operates 18 affiliates with 1,232 full-service Banking Centers, including 106 Bank Mart locations open seven days a week inside select grocery stores and 2,213 ATMs in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Florida, Tennessee, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Georgia, North Carolina and Missouri. Fifth Third is among the largest money managers in the Midwest and, as of December 31, 2007, has $223 billion in assets under care, of which it managed $33 billion for individuals, corporations and not-for-profit organizations.[3]

The company engages in five main lending and banking practices: Branch Banking, Consumer lending, Commercial Banking, Investment Advisors, and Fifth Third Processing Solutions. They also operate a Title insurance division.

Fifth Third Bank operates under an Ohio charter.

The Fifth Third name

Fifth Third's unusual name is the result of the June 1, 1908 merger of two banks, The Fifth National Bank and The Third National Bank, to become The Fifth Third National Bank of Cincinnati.[4] Because the merger took place during a period when prohibitionist ideas were gaining popularity, it was believed that "Fifth Third" was better than "Third Fifth," which could be construed as a reference to three "fifths" of alcohol.[5] The name went through several changes over the years, until on March 24, 1969, the name was changed to Fifth Third Bank.[4]

http://en.wikipedia....ifth_Third_Bank

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
  • Upvote 2